iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 20** movie you HAVE seen (Page 74)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  ...  95  96  97   
Author Topic: Last 20** movie you HAVE seen
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the big year, it was a good one, actually surprised me how good it was
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Haunting At The Beacon (2009)

It got some awful reviews and ratings, but I thought it was creepy!

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Thing (2011)

At an Antarctica research site, the discovery of an alien craft leads to a confrontation between graduate student Kate Lloyd and scientist Dr. Sander Halvorson. -- IMDb

Not bad.

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Town & Country (2001)

What a jumbled mess this movie was. When you look at the cast, you got Warren Beatty, Diane Keaton, Goldie Hawn, Garry Shandling, Andie MacDowell, Nastassja Kinski, Jenna Elfman and Charlton Heston. You thought this would be a hit, right? Unfortunately, reshoots and a script being not yet finished resulted in one of the biggest box office disasters of all time.

Posts: 4123 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carny (2007)

Interesting documentary.

CARNY profiles fairground workers, entertainers, freaks and lowlifes who call a traveling carnival their home. With poetic insight and gritty realism, CARNY offers a rare glimpse of a unique and vanishing subculture and the unforgettable characters who inhabit it. - Sundance Channel

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ronnie, I'm glad you mentioned the Haunting at the Beacon. I've been back and forth over that for awhile now.

Anyway, I watched Journey 2. I liked it.

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Visitor Q
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maria Full Of Grace, nice depressing drug mule flick.
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frozen 2010

Ok but not great. Supposed to be a daunting movie but I actually found a couple of bits quite funny. Unintentionally I am sure.

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

American Reunion

Haha, totally funny. [Smile]

pettyfan
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also watched American Reunion. I think it was the best one yet!
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Amityville Haunting - Atrocious. It was Paranormal Activity, only worse.
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amityville haunting - hauntingly bad?
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Yes haha
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

Mixed reviews on IMDB with a lot of people bemoaning clarity and / or action. I thought it was an excellent movie and could highly recommend it!

La Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

21 Jump Street
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
expendables 2

better than the first, van damme was awesome.

Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by The Good Package:

better than the first,

That couldn't be hard [Razz]
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
i think it was filmed way better as well.
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That couldn't be hard [Razz]
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Oi haha
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
God, there is some krap coming out these days.
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

24 Updates!

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
American Splendor.
| Site Updates: 24 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brave

Visually stunning, but story a bit formulaic.

My blog review: http://allmyreviewsinoneplace.wordpress.com/2012/08/21/movie-review-brave/

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

Dream House (2011) with the handsome Daniel Craig. Didn't care for it.

View From The Top (2003)
Not a Gwyneth Paltrow fan, but I liked it when it first came out, haven't seen it again until now. It also stars Kelly Preston, Christina Applegate, Rob Lowe and the awesome Mark Ruffalo.

This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  ...  95  96  97   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home