iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 20** movie you HAVE seen (Page 37)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  95  96  97   
Author Topic: Last 20** movie you HAVE seen
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aTomiK:
Session 9 is a really strong and effective horror movie IMO.
What did you think pettyfan?

I thought it was pretty good. I think it got better as the movie went on. My mother said it was the most boring movie she'd ever seen, and my dad said it didn't make any sense. I disagreed. [Smile]
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Novocaine - Not usually that keen on Steve Martin films but I loved this [Big Grin]
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched Grown-ups today. It is an excellent movie! I also watched Brothers. It was better than I thought it would be.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brooklyn's Finest - Took a while to really get going, but then I enjoyed the rest a lot.
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saturnchick
Master Rewinder
Member # 7524

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for saturnchick   Email saturnchick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

4.5/10

Posts: 339 | From: New York City | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moon so weird!
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

I watched From Paris With Love...better than what I thought it'd be.
saturnchick
Master Rewinder
Member # 7524

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for saturnchick   Email saturnchick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just watched a couple tonight:

7/10  -

and

6/10  -

Posts: 339 | From: New York City | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by amaranth:
Moon so weird!

yes it is strange but i still loved it.

watched LEGION - 5/10
started out great and took a BIG dive south.

started to watch EDGE OF DARKNESS and fell asleep, didn't bother watching the rest, because it was slow for me.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eagle eye shia lebouf (did i spell that right?) hes a great wee actor
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MAYOR OF THE SUNSET STRIP (Documentary) 2003

-

The story of Rodney Bingenheimer.... one of the best and saddest docs I have seen. But really, really great and highly recommended for everyone!

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JAY LEE:
MAYOR OF THE SUNSET STRIP (Documentary) 2003

-

The story of Rodney Bingenheimer.... one of the best and saddest docs I have seen. But really, really great and highly recommended for everyone!

_________X [co-sign]

Quite agree, it was a very good documentary. And, in my opinion, Rodney Bingenheimer himself hasn't received the praise and recognition from the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. I think he needs to be inducted because of the big breaks that he's given so many bands from the 70's and 80's.

Rodney deserves to be enshrined!

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He should def get some form of recognition... a plaque, a star on the walk of fame, or as you say a nod from the RRHF!
Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
CRIPS AND BLOODS: MADE IN AMERICA-2008

-

Directed by Stacy Peralta. A good, sometimes moving, but slightly misguided doc about the LA street gangs.

aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Napoleon Dynamite (2004)

I liked this one, great characters.
Feelgood movie.

-

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched a movie review show (you know the guys: they replaced Siskel and Ebert) and they both said GROWN UPS was no good. I had already promised my daughters friend Id take them to it so we went and I must say we all -grown ups AND children - enjoyed it imensely! I'll never listen to those reviewer guys again!

The part in the movie (and Im not ruining anything cuz they show it in the commercials) where Kevin James breaks his pool had me laughing so hard I cryed. I cant remember the last time thats happened during a movie!

I happen to be a fan of everyone in the movie, but if your even a fan of one of these guys you should check it out.

I also recently say SHREK 4 (not as good as Parts 1 n 2 but better than part 3) and TOY STORY 3 (not as good as Parts 1 n 2 but still good).

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
watched GINGER SNAPS last night. haha, a little odd at times, made me laugh. 6/10
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
I love Ginger Snaps [Big Grin] 2 and 3 aren't as good I don't think but still well worth a watch.
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Mamamia, that's why I never listen to critics. I loved Grown Ups!

I watched Paranormal Activity last night. Or, should I say, I watched PART of Paranormal Activity. It was horrible. Whoever said it was scary?? Not in the least! I also watched Wolfman. It was pretty good.

Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

i think it's all about what appeals to each of us, as individuals. i watched paranormal activity and while i don't think it was an awesome movie or entertaining by any means, it did create some creepy thoughts in my head and i DID have a hard time sleeping the night i watched it.

petty, i will wait for the dvd release of grown ups but i really disliked FUNNY PEOPLE. did you ever watch it?

pettyfan
Member # 2260

Ronnie, I caught about the last 10-15 minutes of Funny People. It just seemed okay. I plan on watching all of it someday, but I'm not really in any hurry to do so.
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched FUNNY PEOPLE last night and found it a chore to sit through (my daughter is saying to me "if you knew an hour in you didnt like it why did you stick it out for two and a half hours???")

It was depressing and even the bits that were supposed to be funny werent in my opinion. I laughed twice at some totally random stuff (I know when someone started talking about how old the HARRY POTTER kids have gotten I laughed because I have a whole schtick about that myself).

Not recommended.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Must Love Dogs - Cute

[ 18. July 2010, 13:30: Message edited by: Helen_S ]

Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Toolbox Murders....Pretty good.
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Neighbor with Matthew Modine.. I was a huge fan of him back in the 80's and early 90's. Hadn't seen him in anything in awhile, so I gave it a chance.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  95  96  97   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home