iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 20** movie you HAVE seen (Page 38)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  95  96  97   
Author Topic: Last 20** movie you HAVE seen
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Valley, I just saw Matthew modine on some episodes of the show Weeds! He's aged pretty well, looks good.
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Bank (2001). Anthony LaPaglia, David Wenham, Sibylla Budd, Steve Rodgers, Mitchell Butel and Kazuhiro Muroyama. A ruthless, despicable bank CEO gives a econometrist a job at his bank, unaware that the latter has a grievence against banks and also thus a hidden agenda.
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Irresistible and The Wrestler
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last weekend, I borrowed the DVD of "Charlie Wilson's War" (2007) from my local public library. It stars Tom Hanks in the true story of a U.S. Congressman who becomes involved helping the Afghan rebels against the Soviets during the 1980's.

So far, I like it. I'm about halfway through the movie...until the movie suddenly stopped and you start seeing a pixillated pictures! [Mad]

It might be a damaged or dirty DVD disc. Any advice, though?

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wash it...
Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just gave Cloverfield a second chance, still a piece of crap.
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its a girl boy thing .good fun!
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Funny Games U.S. - I liked it [Big Grin]
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
watched Ponyo... cute movie. boring in some parts but doesn't compare to Spirited Away.

saw Predators and loved it! it has the same score/music from the original and adrian brody was great as the main character.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
also watched Mary & Max on netflix...wonderful claymation film.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ronnie.. Ponyo got such great reviews.. I was rather disappointed in it.

Veronica.. it might be time for a Matthew Modine movie marathon.. Vision Quest, Private School, Gross Anatomy, and Memphis Belle to name a few.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

quote:
Originally posted by Valley:
Ronnie.. Ponyo got such great reviews.. I was rather disappointed in it.

i'm with you on that, valley.
it was slow. i expected more, but the story was sweet, except the ending just drops off? haha

J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DVD: American Pie 2

Cinema: Predators

Predators was a lot better than I expected.

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

The Crazies...enjoyed it. [Smile]
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Predators was awesome. Rodriguez has done it again. Not a big Brody fan but even he did great. I'm glad to see Danny Trejo finally getting more exposure.
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tried to watch Cusack in "2012", but it was so far beyond ridiculious I actually didn't finish it. And I'm someone that is good at suspending reality to a point with certain movies. For instance, I enjoy both "Twister" and "Armageddon".
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bronson- the story of charles bronson the criminal(not the actor!) Strange s**t?! but engrossing at the same time
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Trick 'r Treat (2008)." Excellent Halloween themed movie in the style of "Creepshow."
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wild Child (2008)

Pretty good and entertaining teen flick.
Starring Emma Roberts, Kimberley Nixon, Sophie Wu, Juno Temple, Georgia King, Alex Pettyfer
Natasha Richardson, Aidan Quinn, Shelby Young etc.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJdRt2OJUic

-

Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't yet seen it, but the following movies all look interesting:

Winnebago Man
The Kids Are All Right

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rented a Horror from a few years back I had never even heard of called ECHO (apparently its a remake of a Filipino horror movie) and we all - me, husband and best friend- were pleasantly surprised.

Now granted- its one of those movies where an hour after its done you think "hey, they never explained THIS"....or "why did THAT happen?" ...but while it was ON it was actually entertaining and spooky.

I recommend.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by I'm Simon and I am a NOMS adddict:
Edge of Darkness

Absolutely fantastic thriller with Mel Gibson on fine form...

Noms Of Darkness [Cool]

*edit* Oops just saw TKO's post on the same movie.

I have not seen it, but I'm sure it's good.

However, with the way Mel Gibson has been in the news (and not in a good way), I think I'll stay away from watching his movies now.

aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elizabethtown (2005)

This was a great feelgood movie.
Cameron Crowe is the man!

-

Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

watched Halloween 2 (Rob Zombie's version)...still don't know what to make of it. I began hating it, halfway through the movie and then once it was over, I felt mixed feelings about it. I think I will have to watch it again, at some point.
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
I love Elizabethtown [Smile]
  This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  95  96  97   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home