iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 20** movie you HAVE seen (Page 75)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  ...  95  96  97   
Author Topic: Last 20** movie you HAVE seen
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Silent House--I didn't hate it nearly as bad as the rest of the world did lol.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unbreakable. The only movie by M. Night Shymalan(?) that I like.
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
88 Minutes (2008) starring Al Pacino. One of the worst thrillers I have ever seen from the acting to the writing, the whole film was completely squandered from beginning to end.
Posts: 4123 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How Do You Know (2010)

A saturday night "date" movie with Mrs aTomiK.
I guess this was ok, Reese Witherspoon, Owen Wilson and Paul Rudd did a decent job.
Lots of people seem to hate this one but i really can´t see why.
I think that this was much better than James L. Brooks´ As Good as It Gets (1997),
which the audience loved. I didn´t like that one at all.

-

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Equilibrium (2002) starring Christian Bale.

The film got mixed reviews and flopped at the box office, but once it came out on DVD, it eventually gained a cult following due to its interesting take on gun kata battles. I actually really enjoyed it and loved those sequences.

Posts: 4123 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also highly recommend Equilibrium.
Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
i watched the rise and fall of a white collar hooligan

if you go into this thinking you're going to get something along the lines of the brutal rise of the footsoldier or even a football hooligan film "a la" the football factory you'd be way of the mark,it's a not bad true story brit crime thriller about credit card fraud.

usual faces show up - billy murray (eastenders), roland manookian(football factory) with what i thought was a pretty dodgy performance, simon phillips(jack falls) etc.

nothing great but watchable and at 81 minutes relatively short.

[ 04. September 2012, 12:47: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

-

Hansel and Gretel. Korean dark fantasy. The best so far.

J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Fantastic. I enjoyed this far more than the Avengers.

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zigyma7ik:
 -

Ooh I recorded this recently, will get to it soon.
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
Tony Scott's "Deja Vu" (2006) starring Denzel Washington, Val Kilmer, Paula Patton and Jim Caviezel. An enjoyable action thriller with a mixture of police procedural and time travel elements.
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

-

Zigyma7ik
unregistered

*nevermind. continue with thread*
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

^ Its an error. Can't delete it.
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

An unusually intense storm pattern catches some commercial fishermen unaware and puts them in mortal danger. -- IMDb

OST: Coming Home From The Sea

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Expendables 2- great entertainment
Ted- so freaking funny- I haven't laughed that hard in a lonnnnnng time!

Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 -

American Gangster (2007)

In 1970s America, a detective works to bring down the drug empire of Frank Lucas, a heroin kingpin from Manhattan, who is smuggling the drug into the country from the Far East. -- IMDb

-

Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
J2ME I own the American Gangster dvd. I love that movie, and every time I see it on tv while flipping through the channels, I have to stop and watch it!
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

-

Destined to be a masterpiece[.]

Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-J. Edgar (2011)

Love Leo.. but I fell asleep on this one.

-What To Expect When You're Expecting

Cute, funny movie.. [Smile]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

39 Updates!

-

Destined to be a masterpiece[.] [/QB][/QUOTE]

| Site Updates: 39 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburghgirl:
J2ME I own the American Gangster dvd. I love that movie, and every time I see it on tv while flipping through the channels, I have to stop and watch it!

I'm the same. Great movie.

No Country For Old Men (2007)

-

Violence and mayhem ensue after a hunter stumbles upon a drug deal gone wrong and more than two million dollars in cash near the Rio Grande. -- IMDb

Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to see Lawless the other day. I friggin' loved it! An excellent gangster/western.
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched The Vow and Son of No One, both starring Channing Tatum. I really didn't like The Vow, but Son of No One was pretty good.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
true grit
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  ...  95  96  97   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home