iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 20** movie you HAVE seen (Page 70)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  ...  95  96  97   
Author Topic: Last 20** movie you HAVE seen
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just go with it

now if you will excuse me i have to go do a devlin

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched Jack and Jill over the weekend. I don't care what the "critics" say, I don't care how many Razzies it was nominated for...it was the funniest movie I've seen in a loooooong time!! I loved it. Course, I just adore Adam Sandler movies, so...

I also watched a horror movie called Beware. It wasn't a bad movie...it just wasn't that great. It did have a pretty good soundtrack featuring Cinder Road...they play them on Octane sometimes.

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
petty, I'm going to watch Jack and Jill soon- I just have to wait for the hubby to get some free time. It looks hilarious!
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Informant! (2009). Matt Damon, Scott Bakula, Joel McHale, Melanie Lynskey, Rick Overton, Tom Papa, Tom Wilson, Clancy Brown, Tony Hale, Ann Cusack, Allan Havey and Rusty Schwimmer. The story of Mark Whitacre, the vice-president of Archer Daniels Midland, who exposed its price fixing to the Federal Bureal of Investigation in the early 1990s, only to end up being imprisoned for fraud. Based on the book The Informant by Kurt Eichenwald.
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
^ Click for trailer

When a madman begins committing horrific murders inspired by Edgar Allan Poe's works, a young Baltimore detective joins forces with Poe to stop him from making his stories a reality. --IMDb

7.5/10  -

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched a truly stupid horror movie called Silent Scream. College students are picked off one by one in the Michigan wilderness. Bad acting, bad plot, bad everything.

I also watched a horror movie called Scar. It was pretty good, but it was one of those "torture-type" movies that have become so popular since the first Saw movie.

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
21 Jump Street

Never heard of or saw the TV show so have no basis for comparison. I thought the movie was hilarious and well worth the cost of a ticket. Channing Tatum can do comedy, who knew?

21 Noms Street [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rewind regular since ´04 and never heard about the show? Hmmm... [Smile]

21 Jump Street Rewind thread

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess some american shows just never made it to the promised land...

British Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Cowboys and Aliens---pretty good...kinda strange to see aliens AND cowboys in the same movie, but still...

Triangle---someone recommended this to me....what a strange movie. It wasn't a BAD movie, but it was very, very, very weird. If anyone's seen it, please explain it to me!

J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tower Heist (2011)

-

When a group of hard working guys find out they've fallen victim to a wealthy business man's Ponzi scheme, they conspire to rob his high-rise residence. -- IMDb

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

"Ultraviolet" (2006) starring Milla Jovovich.

An inept and forgettable sci-fi thriller from the director of "Equilibrium".

1/5 [Embarrassed]

Posts: 4123 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J2ME:
 -
^ Click for trailer

When a madman begins committing horrific murders inspired by Edgar Allan Poe's works, a young Baltimore detective joins forces with Poe to stop him from making his stories a reality. --IMDb

7.5/10  -

Any music from The Alan Parsons Project in the film?
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone see My Week With Marilyn? I thought Williams did well but the movie was a bore?

Muppets movie was cute and Dragon Tattoo remake was great. Way to go Rooney. Love Daniel Craig as always.

Petty, I agree about Cowboys and Aliens ha... fun movie though!

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We watched Jack and Jill over the weekend. It was pretty funny. I like Adam Sandler comedies. It wasn't his best, but it made us laugh. I thought the last scene was kinda stupid though.
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Antichrist - Can't fault Willem Dafoe and Charlotte Gainsbourg, but as for the film itself what a big pile of bore and meh.
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Grave Encounters....awesome, awesome movie. Best recently made horror movie I've seen in awhile.
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the adventures of tin tin
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Helen_S:
Antichrist - Can't fault Willem Dafoe and Charlotte Gainsbourg, but as for the film itself what a big pile of bore and meh.

Lars von Trier makes a lot of pseudo-deep, pretentious stuff. While I liked some of his earlier films, he now apparently thinks that all his in-your-face shocking moments makes him a world class filmmaker. It doesn't. It just means that he could direct low-rent junk like a "Saw" film if Lionsgate ever decided to do one as an art film. [Smile]
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha, it's really put me off wanting to see Melancholia now.
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
The Ring (2002)

-

A young journalist must investigate a mysterious videotape which seems to cause the death of anyone in a week of viewing it. -- IMDb

Very watchable(Naomi Watts?  - ) remake.

the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
watched snowtown based on australian serial killer john bunting,very well made,it was both bleak and brutal and stays with you long after viewing.

also watched the thing(2011),was actually better than i thought it was going to be,it comes nowhere near carpenters 1982 kurt russell classic,the cgi was a major downside for me, but still a fun enough 90 minutes or so.

[ 04. April 2012, 14:52: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Bloody Murder---a rip-off of Friday the 13th, but I liked it.
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Hellraiser 9: Revelations - This was a pleasant surprise. I expected it to be worse than 7 and 8. The new Pinhead is definitely no Doug Bradley but he did ok. Thought it was a decent story. More in the roots of the first film than the other sequels. It did look cheap as hell and there was some very questionable acting by some, but meh I still enjoyed it. I preferred this one over parts 3, 5, 7 and 8.
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But the question we are all dying to know is if it lived up to Halloween 3 [Big Grin]
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  ...  95  96  97   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home