iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 20** movie you HAVE seen (Page 69)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  ...  95  96  97   
Author Topic: Last 20** movie you HAVE seen
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i seen the trailer to the upcoming three stooges movie, when i heard there was to be one i thought, its going to be terrible, after seeing the trailer, it might not be as bad as all that, with that being said this movie will probably be the only one i go see at the movie house for the entire year

crash, i seen the trailer for that movie you posted about and figured that was what it was going to be.

contemporary comedies are lacking in a big way, i blame over sensitiviy to political correctness as one of the causes, writers are afraid of stepping on someones toes, so they defer to making cutesy jokes about kim kardashian, i am supposed to know who she is to get the joke and its not that humerous even if i did know who she is and what she do.

or we get the over hammed up raunchy joke from seth rogen for the umpteenth time, and that wasnt funny either

we need quality writing back badly

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Good Package:
i (I) seen (saw) the trailer to the upcoming three stooges (Three Stooges) movie, (period) when (When) i (I) heard there was (was going) to be one i (I)thought, ( " )its going to be terrible ("), (but) after seeing the trailer, it might not be as bad as all that,(period) with (With) that being said this movie will probably be the only one i (I) go (go and) see at the movie house for the entire year (period)

crash (Crash), i (I)seen (saw) the trailer for that movie you posted about (about which you posted) and (I) figured that was what it was going to be.

contemporary (Contemporary) comedies are lacking in a big way, i (I) blame over sensitivity to political correctness as one of the causes, ( : ) writers are afraid of stepping on someones toes, so they defer to making cutesy jokes about kim kardashian (Kim Kardashian), (-) i (I) am supposed to know who she is to get the joke and its (it's) not that humerous (humorous) even if i (I) did know who she is and what she do (does).

or (Or) we get the over hammed up raunchy joke from seth rogen (Seth Rogen)for the umpteenth time, and that wasnt (wasn't) funny either (period)

we (We) need quality writing back badly

Quality writing is sure lacking.... [Smile] [Razz] [Big Grin]

Sorry - couldn't help it.

As for my last movie, it was The Day The Earth Stood Still, with Keanu Reeves. Dire doesn't even come close....

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey i spelled kardashian right though!
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
gotta give me points for that, didnt even look up the proper spelling either, just winged it.
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mother's Day

Extremely well made remake horror with enough suspense, scres and an appropriate amount of gore to satisfy most hoor fans.

Rebecca De Mornay was excellent in this and without giving too much away, the ending stayed away from typical horror cliche.

Noms' Day [Cool] (why isn't there a Noms' Day, that would rock!!!)

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
the noms that rocks the cradle
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Nomster from the Black Lagoon
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
transylvania noms 5000
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last Breath (2010) Made me wish I was on my last breath.
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woman in Black (very, very creepy)
Cyrus: Mind of a Serial Killer

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frostbite (2006) - Pretty cool Swedish vampire flick with some really odd humour. Gorgeous looking film.

-

Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

Rio (2011). Above average animated offering about how the life of the only surviving male Blue Macaw, used to life in a Minnesota bookshop, is taken to South America to mate with the only female Blue Macaw. That is, until they get stolen by a gang of tropical bird smugglers.

This actually isn't that bad. I've certainly seen many worse animated movies recently. And suprisingly (given the win at last night's Academy Awards), I would certainly rate this movie above Rango...

The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
anybody see the artist? think it would be worth a go?
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dream House...not what I was expecting (I was expecting a ghost-story haunted-house movie) but I liked it.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Stealth" starring Josh Lucas, Jessica Biel and Jamie Foxx from 2005. A loud and preposterous sci-fi action flick, it even ended up as one of the biggest financial flops in movie history.
Posts: 4125 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
anybody besides me dislike jamie foxx outside of comedy, with the exception of the ray charles movie?
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
I like him in Collateral.
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
yeah i liked that one too. i still think he is getting more annoying.
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His ego is bigger than Antarctica.
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Yeah, I can't stand to watch him talk.
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
F - I thought this was a great little film, pretty intense. About a group of hoodies invading a school after hours when there's just a couple of kids and a few teachers there. You don't see their faces and they don't speak so it's quite creepily done with the quick glimpses of them running by which reminded me of the dwarves in Phantasm haha
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Alvin and the Chipmunks - I really liked the first hour but then it began to grate and by the end I'd heard enough chipmunk voices to last me a lifetime lol
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

Johnny English Reborn (2011)

It certainly had its moments, and there was enough slapstick, contrived situations and energy to keep it fresh through to the ending.

Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Hard Candy - Eh, an alright watch. Pretty daft.
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uwe Boll's "Bloodrayne" (2006) with Kristanna Loken, Michael Madsen, Ben Kingsley & Michelle Rodriguez. Another terrible video game-to-movie adaptation from Boll himself.
Posts: 4125 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  ...  95  96  97   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home