iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 20** movie you HAVE seen (Page 67)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ...  95  96  97   
Author Topic: Last 20** movie you HAVE seen
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Series of penguin-related movies for me....

Last week watched Happy Feet 2 in 3D. it was OK, not as good as the original, which was.... original. This one lacked some of the charm for me.

Mr Popper's Penguins. Jim Carrey's funniest for a good few years, maybe even his funniest since Liar Liar. I was pleasantly surprised at this - I was expecting not very much....

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Straw Dogs
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watched 8 Mile. Hadn't seen it since it first came, 10 years ago. Reminded me of all the 90s rap songs I loved. [Smile]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Great movie with some disturbing scenes. Bravo Reznor and Ross on the soundtrack too.
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Warrior

Not a big fan of MMA but excellent movie!

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Warrior was my fave movie of last year and I'm annoyed it never did better at the box office...

Angry Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

Not sure about anywhere else, but where I live, Warrior was never even advertised? But I saw the Footloose preview on all channels, every commercial break. HA.
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Little Eye - Kind of like Kolobos, only Kolobos was good.
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Baby's Room (2006) - Starts off with a couple with a baby moving into a new house and first they hear voices on the baby monitor, then the guy sees a person sitting next to the cot on a video monitor. Genuinely creepy at times. It all gets a bit nuts in the last half hour or so but works. Love all the flicks off of this Spanish '6 films to keep you awake' set [Smile]
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
The Children (2008) - I love this jolly New Year film, little kids getting sick and attacking their family in the snow [Razz]
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Highwaymen - Yikes. I watched this just cos Colm Feore was in it and Robert Harmon directed. It was truly horrible and Jim Caviezel, what a joke of an actor he is  -
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought that Highwaymen was a decent little thriller but the Hitcher it is not.
Rhona Mitra, aaaaah. So beautiful [Wink]

-

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Decent [Frown] Howard The Duck is superior [Razz]
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Helen_S:
Decent [Frown] Howard The Duck is superior [Razz]

I hope your not besmirching the good name of Howard the Duck? You're walking a fine line Helen... people get snuffed out sometimes... not saying there's a connection... but people get snuffed out...

Hand over your bag of smileys.

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
No, no, I would never [Razz] That's Atomik. He's so mean [Frown]
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, i can be mean when it comes to Howard the D. [Cool]
He (it?) is not a very good friend of mine.
BTW, the D in Howard the D. is for dull...
Ok that was mean. Time to put on my happy face [Smile]

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 - Black comedy at its best, IMO. Definitely not for everyone though.
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"House of the Dead" (2003) from director Uwe Boll. Very horrible film based on a video game which is why Boll needs to stop making movies.
Posts: 4123 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
I've only seen his Alone in the dark, that was by far enough [Frown]
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blood Rayne--horrible. Sequels--horrible.
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
The Hours - What a draining, wonderful film. Everybody was so good. I sobbed.
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Veronica .. I'm interested in "Young Adult", the previews look darkly entertaining. I think Ronnie saw it too, I wanna hear what she thought about it.

I've watched:

Hanna (2011) - I just couldn't get into it. I really liked the premise, but the movie felt poorly executed.

The Fighter (2010) - it wasn't what I was expecting, but I still thought it was quite good. Of course I must warn you that I'm a Mark Wahlberg fan. It all started with the 90' s movie "Fear" with Reese Witherspoon where he played a charming psycho.

A Christmas Carol (2009) - amazing animation.. really popped on my tv screen.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thenodfather
Master Rewinder
Member # 8732

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for thenodfather   Email thenodfather   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Taken

It is a story of a young girl who goes for a holiday with her friend and wind up getting kidnapped and forced into sex slavery and the father's, played by Liam Neeson, fight to get her back.

It was a dark brutal film that gave an insight into a work that is very prevalent, very lucrative, but also very clandestine. A world that consumes so many innocent people.
It was fast paced, action packed and Liam Neeson brilliantly portrayed the one man army who said "No" to the evil who slithered through a very callous world in a fight to save his daughter's life.

If you're a fan of gritty action thriller's Taken is well worth watching.

Posts: 239 | From: Ireland | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Valley:

I've watched:

Hanna (2011) - I just couldn't get into it. I really liked the premise, but the movie felt poorly executed.

Valley, i´m interested to see Hanna because the first part of the film was shot here in northern Finland.
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our Idiot Brother. It was pretty funny- humorous. Stars Paul Rudd, Zooey Deschanel, Elizabeth Banks.
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ...  95  96  97   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home