iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 20** movie you HAVE seen (Page 65)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  ...  95  96  97   
Author Topic: Last 20** movie you HAVE seen
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love how the dialogue is like, "Hello, Motherf*****." ROFL
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crash:
quote:
Originally posted by pettyfan:
Horrible Bosses...oh Mylanta it was funny!

I totally agree. Other than "Bridesmaids," "Horrible Bosses" was the funniest movie this past summer. The three guys were charming, the three bad bosses great (Jennifer Aniston, you little minx, you! Who'd have thought that you could play a foul-mouthed nympho? New career path for you...), and Jamie Foxx steals every scene he's in. [Smile]
Crash, I didn't like Bridesmaids AT ALL. I just didn't think it was funny.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watched "Up In The Air" with George Clooney. Good stuff, and "Shrek Forever After".. loved it! I thought it was the best Shrek movie of all. [Smile]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loved Bridesmaids!!

Just watched Bad Teacher w Cameron Diaz...I think I liked it. Might need a revisit for confirmation.

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw Bridesmaids in theaters and I cracked up all the way. I also watched Bad Teacher and it was funny in a crude way hahaha. Same goes for Horrible Bosses. I hope to see No Strings Attached, next. [Smile]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have Horrible Bosses at my house to watch tonight. Heard it's pretty good.

Ronnie, No Strings Attached was okay. I really don't like Ashton Kutcher but Natalie Portman was decent. Did you see Friends With Benefits w Mila Kunis & Justin Timberlake? I liked that movie much better. The characters were more likable & the chemistry was stronger. It comes out December 2nd on DVD/Blu-Ray.

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awake (2007) - Ugh, this started off alright, then went into like 45 minutes of real groanworthy twists and turns [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

Cindy, I would take Mila Kunis over Natalie Portman any day! I wondered about Friends With Benefits.. I want to see that one more, I think? [Smile]
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Before The Devil Knows You're Dead - Love this film. Following the results of 2 scummy brothers plans to rob their parents jewellery store. I love how it bounces back and forth between the robbery day, and the days before and afterwards. Some wonderful performances from Philip Seymour Hoffman, Ethan Hawke and Albert Finney.

-

Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

Helen, I own that movie and have never watched it! I have to make time for it, of course, but hope to watch it soon.
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Ooh good, let us know what you think then [Smile]
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cowboys & Aliens. Better than I thought it would be.
Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

Never Been Kissed.. via netflix instant watch. [Wink]

Totally Rufus! [Big Grin]

Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
That's the only Drew Barrymore film I hate. Horrible [Razz]
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

Funny, it's one of the only Drew movies I like...Wedding Singer is one of them too. [Big Grin]
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Horrible Bosses. It had a few laugh out loud moments. It was pretty good.
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

Saw The Expendables last night. I enjoyed it! Will definitely check out the sequel. [Smile]
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Werckmeister Harmonies, well, that was cheery.
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

Got to see Smurfs - Very cute. [Smile]

Captain America: The First Avenger - Loved it.

Crazy Stupid Love - It was ok... Ryan Gosling made it worth while though. [Wink]

Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
I'm sure he did [Big Grin]
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Pineapple Express - Had me laughing like a loon.
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This past weekend we watched Bridesmaids and Bad Teacher. Both were funny- I liked Bridesmaids the best. I honestly could totally relate to the Kristen Wiig character.
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Just watched Bridesmaids. Love it [Smile] A very slight negative I have is I didn't really think the brother/sister thing worked, but everything else was great. The scenes that had both Rose Byrne and Kristen Wiig in them were the best, friggin' hilarious!
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, it's very, very funny in a lot of different ways, something for everyone--slapstick, gross-out, funny dialogue... My favorite line, simply because I love the way Kristen Wiig uses her little passive-agressive voice is when she's getting thrown out of first class on the plane and says so pathetically, "Help me. I'm poor." Under the circumstances, everybody can relate to that. LOL
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Mmm hmm lol

So many fab lines. Some really caught me off guard. Great stuff [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  ...  95  96  97   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home