iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 20** movie you HAVE seen (Page 64)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  ...  95  96  97   
Author Topic: Last 20** movie you HAVE seen
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first "Resident Evil" (2002) starring Milla Jovovich and Michelle Rodriguez.
Posts: 4125 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Watcher (2000)

-

A detective tracking a serial killer gives up all hope of solving the crimes and moves to another city. The serial killer tracks him down, and continues his murder spree. -- IMDb

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wrong Turn 4---I'm all for horror but this one had scenes that actually turned my stomach!

Bad Teacher---this one was wrong on so many levels lol but I still liked it.

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Watched "Killer Movie" on Netflix instant watch this morning.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tucker & Dale vs. Evil, the hit of film festivals for the past year and widely praised as the next big cult film. And everything that I read is true: It is affectionate, gory, and hilarious, a truly original work, right up there with Shaun of the Dead. The concept is brilliant, the leads are fantastic, it is very well made, and you will laugh a lot. You can't beat that. It's in theaters and on demand now.

[ 31. October 2011, 09:23: Message edited by: Crash ]

Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Killer Elite starring Jason Statham and Robert DeNiro. I'd give it 2 1/2 out of 5 stars. It was nonstop action. It is based on a novel written in the early 1980's.
I really wanted to see Warrior, but it was not playing at the nearby cineplex, and I don't like to go to the other closest one after dark.

Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"the other closest one after dark"... not as bad as the good ole days at the "Dependable Drive-In," right, PG? [Smile]
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The other movieplex is at the Waterfront, which was supposed to be an improvement to Homestead, or should I call it Homeghetto. It is a nice place to shop, eat and go to movies during the daytime, but I won't go there after dark anymore. Too many shootings and stabbings and too many stray bullets.
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree tucker and dale was surprisingly good.
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
Homestead is scary after dark, PG. I hate getting out of there after dark with that steep ramp onto the bridge, usually into construction... [Smile]
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am hanging out at Homestead at the moment on my IPhone. Where are some victims?
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fast Five...I got six words for ya...The Rock. Paul Walker. Vin Diesel. 'Nuff said. [Wink] Seriously though it was a good movie...lots of action and a few comedic parts.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret Of The Unicorn.

Very cleverly shot, and for me (a big fan of the Tintin books from my childhood) a good transition to the big screen. Helps to be a bloke watching it though - my wife was unimpressed and my daughters could take it or leave it.

My mark? 8/10

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked the cartoon TV show when I was a kid so will watch at some point.
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

quote:
Originally posted by pettyfan:
Fast Five...I got six words for ya...The Rock. Paul Walker. Vin Diesel. 'Nuff said. [Wink] Seriously though it was a good movie...lots of action and a few comedic parts.

petty, I loved Fast Five! When is the next one coming out? OMG, and I LOVE me some Paul Walker.
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

I watched Running Scared (2006) starring Paul Walker on Sat. evening. This movie is great, and I know I've said it before, but it is one of the most overlooked movies of the 2000's.
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Not sure, Pitt. I hope there's another one! Running Scared is one of those movies I wanted to see but for some reason I never did. I'll have to check Netflix for it.
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Running Scared was actually not too bad I reckon.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watched Highway (2002) last night.

Great and crazy stuff, i liked it a lot.
Cool cast includes Jared Leto, Jake Gyllenhaal, Selma Blair, John C. McGinley and Jeremy Piven.
It was written by Scott Rosenberg (Beautiful Girls, Con Air etc.) and directed by James Cox (Wonderland Murders).
SEX, DRUGS AND ROCK´N ROLL! In caps [Cool]

Highway trailer

-

Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thirst (2009) Oh this was weirdly great and a bit depressing. It was about a priest turning into a vampire after some medical experiments lol. Some really twisted dark humour along the way.
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Horrible Bosses...oh Mylanta it was funny!
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Immortals

Should have been a lot better than it was but enjoyable romp nontheless. Convinced me that Henry Cavill will make a good superman also...

No Noms shall interfere in the ways of man... [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Is Mickey in much of it?  -
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by pettyfan:
Horrible Bosses...oh Mylanta it was funny!

I totally agree. Other than "Bridesmaids," "Horrible Bosses" was the funniest movie this past summer. The three guys were charming, the three bad bosses great (Jennifer Aniston, you little minx, you! Who'd have thought that you could play a foul-mouthed nympho? New career path for you...), and Jamie Foxx steals every scene he's in. [Smile]
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jamie Foxx aka Mother****** Jones lmao.
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  ...  95  96  97   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home