iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 20** movie you HAVE seen (Page 29)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  95  96  97   
Author Topic: Last 20** movie you HAVE seen
EJ Loves Takashi
Master Rewinder
Member # 7767

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for EJ Loves Takashi   Email EJ Loves Takashi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched Paranormal Activity on the flight home the other day. The guy sitting next to me had a cam version he downloaded. Luckily my little angel was fast alseep so I was able to watch it.

I liked it. It was fun to watch. Suspensfull, not gory in any way. It is more hitting on the fear of something you cant see. I enjoy those types of scary movies.

People who are freaked out by ghosts...will be freaked out by this movie, but for those of us who are not, it a fun movie to see. I was not scared, but the dude watching it with me...well on the 12 hour flight I am pretty sure he didnt blink once afterwards...or even turn off his overhead light!

I didnt care for blair witch, but liked the of this movie, and the nice part about it, you completely forget it is scripted, and feel like you are taking a journey with this couple. A few hokey moments, but overall I enjoyed it.

Posts: 155 | From: Today Indiana....probably tomorrow too actually! | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An American Haunting - It was ok.
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Answer Man, starring Lauren Graham and Jeff Daniels. I wasn't sure that I would like it, but I thought it was pretty good.
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got my DVD of the latest Star Trek movie - hopefully watching that one later today. Absolutely loved it when I saw it on the big screen.....
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A History Of Violence - I love this film
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great film^^^. I bought it a while back- looks like I need to re-watch it soon.
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Surveillance. Written/directed by Jennifer Lynch, daughter of David Lynch. There was a big twist in the ending.
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE 2004

Oh for the love of...... one of the worst remakes ever, and on top of that, just a really poor film!!
Bad performances from Denzel, Meryll Streep and Liev Schreiber..... I hope this turd payed for their malibu beach houses or something. Cuz then it was at least worth something for them. It is however worth nothing to the audience!

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Hannibal Rising, not bad but felt far too long.
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Spider-Man 3 - Much better than the first but think I still prefer the second. Sandman was cool [Smile]
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cant believe I watched this, but when DANCE FLICK was in theaters my ten year old begged me to take her and I wouldnt. I said Id NETFLIX it for her when it came out. Well, I got it yesterday and she didnt wanna watch it! So i opened up a big ole bottle of wine and watched it myself and as much as I hate to admit it there were a handful of laughs in it. No "classic" by any stretch of the imagination (and - by the way- where were DIRTY DANCING and FOOTLOOSE? This WAS a "Dance Flick", right?) but it was nowhere near as bad a sI thought it would be.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Ring 0
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
White Oleander
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BRUNO. Laughed my *** off! NOT a Family Film but if you like lewd and crazy off-the-wall humor this one had us laughing from start to finish.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike.
Master Rewinder
Member # 7179

5 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mike.   Email Mike.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watched Eagle Eye the other day not a bad film good pace to it and some good action sequences,but the story has been done in one way or another many times before.

Last night Sunshine was on the telly now this is the 3rd time i have seen this film and am still undecided on it.
The effects in it are very good and i like the scenes when they are looking at the sun with the shields down,it just lets the brightness wash over you.But the story just ambles along with no real sort of direction.

Posts: 270 | From: Southampton England | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 5  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
Watched NEW MOON with my daughter, her best friend and my husband on my daughter's birthday.
I wasnt a TWILIGHT FAN before and this movie did nothing to convert me. ("Jacob" was okay but, man, I wish "Bella" and "Edward" would take a pill and cheer the **** up!)

Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Last night I watched The 25th Hour - It's following Ed Norton, who is great as always, during his final day before having to start a 7 year stretch in prison. It really had me sucked in from the start,good stuff [Cool]
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
IMAGINE THAT (Eddie Murphy). Truly terrible! Even my daughter hated it.

* For a laugh out loud funny recent Eddie Murphy movie rent MEET DAVE.

mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
THE PROPOSAL (Sandra Bullock): Not a bad movie just not terribly funny. The scene with the stripper wasthe only part that made me laugh.
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Public Enemies out on DVD this Tuesday the 8th followed by The Hanogver and Inglorious Basterds the following Tuesday the 15th!
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Premonition - I was pleasantly surprised. Not bad at all.
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Just watched the miserable for the most part, Home by Christmas.
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Meet the Fockers [Big Grin]
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We took the kids at my school to see Planet 51...meh it was just okay. It started off kinda funny and cute. IMO it was more of an "adult" movie than a kids' movie...but aren't a lot of cartoon movies like that nowadays?
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obsessed with Beyonce Knowles and Ali Larter. Not bad, but same old same old.....
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  95  96  97   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home