iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 20** movie you HAVE seen (Page 28)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  95  96  97   
Author Topic: Last 20** movie you HAVE seen
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hewzy:
Love me if you dare (2003).. I aint usually one for foreign subtitled films but enjoyed this one.
Its about 2 friends who's entire lives has been a game of dares.
Really funny in parts, to be far though i was drunk at the time of watching [Big Grin]

i've wanted to see this movie for a long time. it's it french?
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by There'll be no morning for us:
What did you think about its ending? I hear so many complaints about that but I liked it myself.

i thought it was very interesting, not typical....loved it as well!
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool [Big Grin]
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hewzy
Rewind Guru
Member # 6043

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for hewzy   Email hewzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:Originally posted by hewzy:
Love me if you dare (2003)..
i've wanted to see this movie for a long time. it's it french?

yeah its french with subtitles and its well worth watching. u'd really enjoy it !!

[ 14. October 2009, 03:44: Message edited by: P a u l ]

Posts: 729 | From: Birmingham, England | Registered: Sep 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Mist and The Fog.

Next, The Thunder and The Lightening  -

Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched Marley and Me. Being the huge animal lover that I am the ending of the movie absolutely tore me up!! I haven't boo-hooed that hard at a movie since My Life. [Frown]
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Get Carter, it was alright.

Ghost Rider, apart from the dull opening 20 mins or so I really enjoyed it.

Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Watched The Dark Knight for the first time since the cinema [Big Grin]
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

i recently saw zombieland in theaters.. that was cool.
and i watched x-men origins - wolverine, which i also liked.

my daughter made me watch imagine that with eddie murphy and um, it was ok, not completely bad, but hardly funny and very slow at times.

Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Mortuary - It isn't great by any stretch but I do enjoy it [Razz] Well up until that ending with some of the worst CGI I've seen.
journey
Rewind Maestro
Member # 7316

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for journey   Email journey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw Zombieland which was a lot of fun and Couples Retreat which was pretty weak.
Posts: 835 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody saw Paranormal Activity yet? It's actually playing here. I just hope it isn't another Blair Witch or White Noise where it's drummed up as being so scary and then you're wanting your money back at the end......
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cloverfield
Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Faith No Motley:
Anybody saw Paranormal Activity yet? It's actually playing here. I just hope it isn't another Blair Witch or White Noise where it's drummed up as being so scary and then you're wanting your money back at the end......

It's one I'd like to see, but I think I'll pass on going to the movies to see it. It does look scary but you never know!
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes paranormal activity does look scary but i will wait for it to come out on dvd which will probably fast i noticed the new movies that only last a couple weeks at the show come out on dvd fast lately lol!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

i'm hoping to get the to the movies to see paranormal activity, so if you see it motz let me know.
hewzy
Rewind Guru
Member # 6043

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for hewzy   Email hewzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ghost Town (2008) - Thought it was a funny film, just what you'd expect from Gervais to be fair.
Posts: 729 | From: Birmingham, England | Registered: Sep 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

quote:
Originally posted by hewzy:
Ghost Town (2008) - Thought it was a funny film, just what you'd expect from Gervais to be fair.

good movie! i bought it previously viewed at my local blockbuster. [Smile]
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CJ7 (2008)

- Funny and touching family movie.
Stephen Chow is the king!

-

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This past weekend my best friend and I watched both TRICK R TREAT and DRAG ME TO HELL and were VERY pleased. I highly recommend both.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up
Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Over the last couple of weeks I've seen...

- Ghost Town - Funny, not great, good.
- Role Models - ahhhhh, no.
- Outlander - Better than I expected...
- The express - Good flick!
- Law abiding citizen - OK, not that good...

- jdocster [Smile]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

quote:
Originally posted by J2ME:
Up

well, what did you think? i thought it was brilliant.
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
I loved it. I'm not normally someone who watches Animated films, but I took a chance and went to see it with a few friends. They also loved it.

The first 15 mins were a real roller-coaster of emotion. I'm not embarrased to admit shedding a few tears. [Embarrassed] [Big Grin]

I will definitely be getting this on Blu-ray.

"Squirrel" [Big Grin]

mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MICHAEL JACKSON: THIS IS IT

Do I recommend this movie?Yes, to anyone who likes Michaels music. Naturally people who dont dig his music wont dig the film. I wasnt a later years Jackson fan but from JACKSON 5 to THRILLER I loved that ****!

I cryed a little and didnt want my friend who I saw the movie with to know. When we left the theater she said "How could I NOT know? Youre eyes are red!"

SPOILERS Im glad the movie ends on a "happy note" and doesnt dwell on telling us he died or showing funeral footage. THAT I dont think i could have handled

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  95  96  97   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home