iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 20** movie you HAVE seen (Page 14)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  95  96  97   
Author Topic: Last 20** movie you HAVE seen
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aTomiK:
Without a Paddle (2004)

- Just watched this one.
It was ok. Few laughs, nothing special.
Seth Green still looking like a teenager and he´s born in ´74 like myself [Cool]

-

I love Without a Paddle! I've actually seen it more than once.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watched House Bunny on New Year's eve. It was one of those movies that it's so dumb it's funny. Anna Faris' character is so dumb, it's frightening to know that there really are people out there that are that dumb, but still get by in life somehow.
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Mist (2007)

- First of all, this is a very good movie.
The ending?
Well, I heard that it´s depressing but..
THAT depressing, WOW!
I love that screenwriters have the guts to write unhappy endings once in a while
but this was just out of this world.
But all in all, this movie makes you think. Highly recommended.

-

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Mist was a good movie, but I did hate the ending.

Watched Delta Farce this afternoon. It was very funny! I love Larry the Cable Guy...

I also watched 1408. It was a good movie, spooky in parts. The ending was, well, typical Stephen King, I guess you could say. I'm usually not a fan of John Cusack but I think he did a good job in this one.

[ 03. January 2009, 18:29: Message edited by: pettyfan ]

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimpickens
Senior Rewinder
Member # 5801

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jimpickens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frontiers, The Dark Knight, 300, and September Dawn.
Posts: 64 | From: weston,wv | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i thought the MIST was great. the ending is sad, but hey.. it's possible, right? awesome movie, though.

glad you liked 1408, petty. not a bad movie, huh?
[Wink]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh ya, i watched GHOST TOWN the other night. cute, funny movie. i can't remember the main actor's name right now, but i adore his sarcastic humor. you all should check it out. [Smile]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Also watched Next Friday (for the 10th or so time). It never gets old for me, LOL. And yes, Ronnie, I did enjoy 1408!
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just watched an odd movie called Jumper. Had a small role with Diane Lane in it. So so movie at best for me. Really not worth the time.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

quote:
Originally posted by jimpickens:
Frontiers, The Dark Knight, 300, and September Dawn.

Is Frontiers the French After Dark film? If so, is it subtitled or dubbed?
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just watched Hitman with Tim Olyphant. It also has Olga Kurylenko (from Quantum of Solace) in it. It was so so... Nice action scenes. I'd give it a 6/10...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0465494/

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie:
oh ya, i watched GHOST TOWN the other night. cute, funny movie. i can't remember the main actor's name right now, but i adore his sarcastic humor. you all should check it out. [Smile]

Is that the one with Ricky Gervais? It looks funny from the previews I have seen, if that's the one I'm thinking of! Is the guy a dentist and starts to see dead people?
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

PBG, that's the guy and the correct movie. [Smile]
hewzy
Rewind Guru
Member # 6043

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for hewzy   Email hewzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Diary of the Dead 2007- Ive tryed watching this twice, and both times i've ended up turning it off. 2/10
Posts: 729 | From: Birmingham, England | Registered: Sep 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we went to see the mist at the show when it came out since i love stephen king!!! i liked it but hated the ending hubby said it was just okay!! dee
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

saw PINEAPPLE EXPRESS last night. it was decent.. had some funny moments. 7/10

up next: LEATHERHEADS [Big Grin]

YourEyesCanBeSoCruel
Master Rewinder
Member # 7480

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for YourEyesCanBeSoCruel   Author's Homepage   Email YourEyesCanBeSoCruel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A REALLY good movie that just came out yesterday, Righteous Kill. I saw it in the theatre it's opening week and didn't even know what it was about. My friend just told me that the previews looked good and I went with it.

I pre-ordered it at work so I had it (legally) on sunday! and Pineapple Express, but I'm waiting until my boyfriend comes up here to watch it with him.

(Leatherheads...I've seen it once. That's good enough for moi.)

~Tot~

Posts: 133 | From: Michigan | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want to see righteous kill also looks good to me especially with deniro and pacino love them actors so i am gonna buy it also the movie got a bad review they only gave it 2 stars but critics are wrong alot anyways!!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EleanorJune
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched Righteous Kill last night. I liked it. I would have given it more than 2 stars. I love cop movies like these. It wasnt great, but I thought it was good!

Watched Valkryie with my dad last night too. Wasn't near as good as I hoped.

| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints, an indie drama starring Robert Downey Jr. and unfortunately, Shia Lebouf. And he IS so Shia Lebouf! Not a good actor, and even tougher to look at him. But all of the other characters made up for him.
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE MIST made me cry! And my husband - who usually teases me when I cry - was funlly supportive! I think it was the first time I've cryed during a movie where he absolutely agreed the crying was justified! It was hard going to sleep after I watched it!

The movie as a whole was GOOD not GREAT, but the ending was a sucker punch, boy!

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grand Torino. Stellar performance by Clint and company. Clint will be 110 years old walking with a cane and still be a bad azz.......
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me and my wife went to see Gran Torino as well...very good.
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

We Own the Night...Mark Wahlberg and Joaquin Phoenix in one movie together...ahh. Um, anyway, the movie was good, but I kinda felt like it was missing something, but I can't put my finger on what it was.
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gran Torino... 9/10. Unexpectedly funny too!
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  95  96  97   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home