iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 20** movie you HAVE seen (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  95  96  97   
Author Topic: Last 20** movie you HAVE seen
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jdocster:
So, is Twilight a "chick flick" or were guys in the theater too? Not that there's anything wrong with "chick flicks", I was just wondering??? [Cool]
- j

it's definitely a chick flick/book thing J...but there are guys who like it as well. i had a guy in my group that went to see it. i strongly suggest the book over the movie, any day.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re-watched The Bourne Ultimatum last night. Excellent!
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dark Floors--pretty decent horror flick.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Ronnie!

MotleyRulz ,

i have the Bourne trilogy. It is bad-@ss... [Smile]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i haven't seen the last bourne movie yet. is there are only the 3 or are they going to continue with the series?
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your right on that jdocster! Damon said no at first but I hear the fourth one is supposed to start shooting next summer and go for a 2010 release. The way they left the third one, to me, could mean another one......
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

..well that answers my question. [Smile]
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bourne series rocks!

Jdoc and Ronnie....P2 is currently airing on Starz this month. Next showing is late Wed. night at 3:40 AM EST. Worth setting the recorders!

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Starsky & Hutch (2004) Funny at times but nah...
Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE LOVE GURU. I have always loved Mike Myers since his SNL days and even though I had heard this movie was terrible I gave him the benefit of the doubt (I also remembered hearing NORBIT with Eddie Murphy was terrible and I laughed A LOT during that movie. Sometimes you just have to follow your gut when it comes to renting movies and ignore the reviews)Well the movie ended up being hugely disappointing BUT there were a FEW laughs in it. The biggest shame of all was Justin timberlake was in it and I like him and know he CAN be funny but he wasn't funny here. It was a total waste of his time being in this movie. Any laughs to be found (and there werent MANY) were Mike Myers.

But everyones allowed a slip....and I am sure I will be rening Mike's NEXT movie too.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 80'sRocked:
Bourne series rocks!

Jdoc and Ronnie....P2 is currently airing on Starz this month. Next showing is late Wed. night at 3:40 AM EST. Worth setting the recorders!

Thanks for the tip [Wink]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MotleyRulz:
Your right on that jdocster! Damon said no at first but I hear the fourth one is supposed to start shooting next summer and go for a 2010 release. The way they left the third one, to me, could mean another one......

I'll tell you what, I have liked every one of these movies. Each one is well thought out, suspenseful and, really fun to watch. I think they should make 5 of them! [Big Grin]

Hey wait, there are 7 of them...

I found this on wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Ludlum

By Ludlum, published during the author's lifetime
The Bourne Identity (1980)
The Bourne Supremacy (1986)
The Bourne Ultimatum (1990)

Sequels to Ludlum Books
The Bourne Legacy - Eric Van Lustbader (2004)
The Bourne Betrayal - Eric Van Lustbader) (2007)
The Bourne Sanction - Eric Van Lustbader) (2008)
The Bourne Deception - Eric Van Lustbader) (2009)

This could go on for a while... [Cool]

Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's hope it does. They are awesome..
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched The Strangers. It was good. I normally don't get spooked by movies, but being that this one was based on actual events, there was something different about it. Makes me think twice about answering knocks after dark, LOL.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

i recorded P2 on my dvr last night on starz. i plan to watch it this weekend after the holiday. [Smile]
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie:
i recorded P2 on my dvr last night on starz. i plan to watch it this weekend after the holiday. [Smile]

Cool Ronster. Be sure to give us your review.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

27 Dresses
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pettyfan:
27 Dresses

Hey pettyfan, what did you thinkof it? I heard that it wasn't very good, and that Katherine Heigl is kind of a tool in it?
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

27 Dresses was okay. I'm not one for chick flicks, so it wasn't really all that interesting for me. Katherine Heigl was much funnier in Knocked Up.
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, thanks pettyfan. I will watch a chick flick here and there, but I'm not a fanatic. I used to be like "no way" as far as chickflicks went. But I guess with my old age creeping up on me, I'll watch just about anything.
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

Syriana. Excellent performance by George Clooney and the cast as a whole. I actually saw George in a local eatery back when they were filming Leatherheads here in North Carolina. We finished eating and walked past him as they (I'm assuming it was members of the crew) were done eating. He nodded as we walked by so I assumed he wouldn't mind someone speaking to him lol. I struck up a conversation with him about the state and we talked a bit about South Park and he talked about doing the voice of Sparky the Dog. I had heard he was a huge fan of the show and he admitted it. I also asked him about Return to Horror High which got a big laugh outta him. He was a really nice guy but dang he's short or maybe it was where I'm tall. Got his autograph and one of the waitress I know there said a few days later he left another waitress a $1,000 tip...........

[ 29. November 2008, 16:17: Message edited by: MotleyRulz ]

Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Twilight
Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any good, Mane?
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Sounds like Clooney was a pretty nice guy. Last night I watched No Man's Land: Rise of Reeker, which was a pretty decent horror flick. I got into the Christmas spirit and watched A Diva's Christmas Carol and Moonlight & Mistletoe (both made for TV movies).
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

On Thanksgiving eve, we watched American Gangster. I bought it a while back, and I hadn't watched the dvd yet. My mother-in-law never saw it before. I had gone with the hubby to the theater to see it before. We also watched Click earlier in the evening, it was on Fox I think.
  This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  95  96  97   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home