iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 20** movie you HAVE seen (Page 15)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  95  96  97   
Author Topic: Last 20** movie you HAVE seen
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was disappointed in the ending for We Own The Night petty. I was expecting some sort of big final showdown in the end but it was just over....
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know...I think there should've been more at the end. Like you said, it just ended. No fanfare, really big shootout or anything else.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rails and Ties starring Kevin Bacon. It was really good, even though it was sad.
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Serendipity.. 4outta5

Very good rom com with John Cusack on top form. Watch with girl for best effect!! [Smile]

Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annier
Master Rewinder
Member # 3305

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for annier   Author's Homepage   Email annier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched Castaway last night

Don't you just love Tom Hanks....

Posts: 312 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by annier:

So much that I own the following Tom movies..:

Charlie Wilson's War,
The Da Vinci Code,The Polar Express,The Terminal,The Ladykillers,Catch Me If You Can,
Road to Perdition,Cast Away,The Green Mile,Toy Story 2,You've Got Mail,Saving Private Ryan,Toy Story,Apollo 13,
Forrest Gump,Philadelphia,Sleepless in Seattle,
Turner & Hooch,The 'Burbs,Punchline,Dragnet,The Money Pit,The Man with One Red Shoe,Bachelor Party, Splash

Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annier
Master Rewinder
Member # 3305

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for annier   Author's Homepage   Email annier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Jack Burton:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by annier:

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial">So much that I own the following Tom movies..:

Charlie Wilson's War,
The Da Vinci Code,The Polar Express,The Terminal,The Ladykillers,Catch Me If You Can,
Road to Perdition,Cast Away,The Green Mile,Toy Story 2,You've Got Mail,Saving Private Ryan,Toy Story,Apollo 13,
Forrest Gump,Philadelphia,Sleepless in Seattle,
Turner & Hooch,The 'Burbs,Punchline,Dragnet,The Money Pit,The Man with One Red Shoe,Bachelor Party, Splash

What about "Big" ?
Posts: 312 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Woops.. Have that too!! [Smile]
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not the last one I've seen, but picked up a bargain yesterday....

3-disc special edition pack of King Kong, Peter Jackson's excelent take on the classic - and paid the princely sum of £3.99 (or around $5.50) for it....

[Smile]

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by annier:
Originally posted by Mr. Jack Burton:
So much that I own the following Tom movies..:

Charlie Wilson's War, The Da Vinci Code, The Polar Express, The Terminal, The Ladykillers, Catch Me If You Can, Road to Perdition, Cast Away, The Green Mile, Toy Story 2, You've Got Mail, Saving Private Ryan, Toy Story, Apollo 13, Forrest Gump, Philadelphia, Sleepless in Seattle, Turner & Hooch, The 'Burbs, Punchline, Dragnet, The Money Pit, The Man with One Red Shoe, Bachelor Party, Splash

What about "Big" ?

And "Joe Versus The Volcano"?
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Still waiting to pick up that one, but I have seen it..
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
A Guide To Recognising Your Saints..

Excellent, excellent movie. Some real top performances from the cast. In particular Channing Tatum as Antonio.

Well worth a watch this people.. 9outta10..

mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MR WOODC0CK. I usually rent horror movies and my husband ISNT that big a horror movie fan so every once and awhile I throw something different in the mix. We had seen BAD SANTA and SCHOOL FOUR SCOUNDRELS last month and enjoyed both so i decided to give this Billy Bob Thornton movie a shot.

It was okay and thats about it. Not great, not terrible. We laughed a few times (and one scene had me laughing my *** off) but all-in-all a pretty forgetable flick. Not bad a for a rainy day though.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Heh heh heh you said c0ck heh heh....

-

pettyfan
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mamamiasweetpeaches:
MR WOODC0CK. I usually rent horror movies and my husband ISNT that big a horror movie fan so every once and awhile I throw something different in the mix. We had seen BAD SANTA and SCHOOL FOUR SCOUNDRELS last month and enjoyed both so i decided to give this Billy Bob Thornton movie a shot.

It was okay and thats about it. Not great, not terrible. We laughed a few times (and one scene had me laughing my *** off) but all-in-all a pretty forgetable flick. Not bad a for a rainy day though.

I thought it was pretty funny...not Bad Santa funny but still. I like Billy Bob.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me, Myself and Irene. The math argument gets me everytime.......
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saturnchick
Master Rewinder
Member # 7524

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for saturnchick   Email saturnchick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just watched Wanted starring Angelina Jolie, Morgan Freeman, and James MacAvoy. A decent flick, although it wasn't exactly what I expected. I reminded me quite a bit of The Matrix, but not nearly as good.
Posts: 339 | From: New York City | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zathura: A Space Adventure (2005)

- Nice family space adventure flick.
Directed by Jon "Iron Man" Favreau.

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re: MR WOODC0CK - When I put it on my daughter walked into the room and I said "Do you wanna watch MR WOODC0CK with me?" and she said "What's it about?" and I said "A man who is terrified of woodpeckers." It took ker a minute been then she laughed her head off.

True story.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
30 Days of Night
Blu-ray

-

Review

Fairly decent Vampire flick.

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

Billy Bob Thornton has a fear of antique furniture too I read that in an interview once. I dunno what he's afraid it's gonna do........
pettyfan
Member # 2260

I watched Mirrors, with Keifer Southerland. It was an excellent movie. I saw the uncut version with the alternate ending. I want to go back and watch the ending on the theatrical version to see how they're different.
pettyfan
Member # 2260

College Road Trip
Wraiths of Roanoke
Hallowed Ground

80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched Vantage Point starring Forest Whitaker, Dennis Quaid and Matthew Fox. I thought is was pretty good. It was cool watching the same turn of events through the different characters perspectives.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just watched 3:10 to Yuma with Christian Bale and Russell Crowe.

Probably the best western I have seen since Unforgiven. 9/10.

The Noms, The Bad and The Ugly [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  95  96  97   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home