iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 20** movie you HAVE seen (Page 25)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  95  96  97   
Author Topic: Last 20** movie you HAVE seen
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
has anyone noticed they changed the name of the sci-fi channel to sy fy? what's up with that? they are saying on the commercials that it is a all new channel? did someone else take it over or what? i have noticed they brought back tales from the darkside today and the x-files show which i love? gonna watch the bone collector tonight at 8;00 p.m. love that movie and of course bill wants to watch angelina joli lol!!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's the same channel, they just changed the name.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saturnchick
Master Rewinder
Member # 7524

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for saturnchick   Email saturnchick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Old School

-

7.5/10

It was a lot funnier than I had anticipated. I would definitely watch this one again.

Posts: 339 | From: New York City | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eurotrip--so I've seen it like 20 times now but it's one of my favorites. It's really funny.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just came back from see HARRY POTTER & THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE.....

5/10 BORING!!!...worst harry potter movie so far!

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
journey
Rewind Maestro
Member # 7316

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for journey   Email journey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pettyfan:
Eurotrip--so I've seen it like 20 times now but it's one of my favorites. It's really funny.

Did you catch that on cable yesterday? Me too. The part where the little German kid was goose-stepping around in the background had me rolling.
Posts: 835 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Yep, I did. [Smile] The song's just so darn catchy..."Scotty doesn't know, Scotty doesn't know, Scotty doesn't knooooooow." Hee hee.
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we watched the fight club the other night bill likes it i have seen it a couple times just too wierd for me though i will stick to my scary movies lol!!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Street Kings (2008)

- Nothing new here.
Another movie about the corruption in the LAPD.
But i gotta say that this was very entertaining.
Very violent too.
Keanu Reeves was so serious, no Bill & Ted happy go smiling here.
Give your brain a rest and enjoy the ride!

-

Posts: 7055 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

I watched Fingerprints. I'd never heard of it till I saw it in the Dish Network TV Guide. Very good movie.
saturnchick
Master Rewinder
Member # 7524

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for saturnchick   Email saturnchick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

7/10

Posts: 339 | From: New York City | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esmagnus
Master Rewinder
Member # 8099

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for esmagnus   Author's Homepage   Email esmagnus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best Potter yet...
 -

Posts: 171 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jul 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
we rented haunting in connecticut from the red box and watched it saturday night eh okay not really scary and it seemed like there were a few things in there that were taken from both the exorcist and the amityville horror even though it is suppose to be a true story?
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
has anyone seen this movie ? Zoom with chevy chase and tim allen (2006) we watched it last night it was kinda corny but cute movie if you have kids it had to be the latest movie chevy made as he is alot older looking and heavier in this movie but i would recommend it if you have kids good family movie!! lol
journey
Rewind Maestro
Member # 7316

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for journey   Email journey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched Perfect Stranger with Halle Berry and Bruce Willis. What a waste of time. Halle looked good, but that was about the only thing this film had going for it. By the time the requisite big twist ending got trotted out I was so far removed I couldn't have cared less.
Posts: 835 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Halle's never been about any acting skills that's for sure........
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched Premonition this weekend. It was so so... 5/10. Too predictable, inconsistencies in the storyline etc... Crappy ending.

Sandra Bullock used to be so promising... [Frown]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree jdoc, I didn't like Premonition either. I had watched it ignoring anything the critics said about it, because I don't always rely on critics. I have seen alot of movies that I really liked that were originally panned by the critics, but this one deserves a 2/10- you were generous!
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
i still think sandra's best role was in speed!! although she was pretty funny in that movie where she was in the pageant? sorry forgot the name of it brain freeze!! dee
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BODY OF LIES: Decent CIA thriller, but the tacked on romance angle killed the movie for me! It sort of redeemed itself in the end though.

TAKEN: Cool euro action with one bada$$ Liam Neeson! The french are kicking Hollywoods a$$ in the action department, more and more....! watch B:13 or THE NEST or this movie for proof!

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IN THE VALLEY OF ELAH: Pretty boring and unoriginal! Didn't like the resolution to the whole "murder mystery". But the little touch with the flag in the end was poignant.

THE WRESTLER: uughh.... Clichéed with stereotypical characters. Of course they exist in real life, and if you do something new with them, that's fine... but they didn't here. I could predict the outcome of EVERY SINGLE SCENE!!!! And I really hate that. Mickey Rourke was good, and the 80's hairmetal soundtrack was cool.

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JAY LEE:
[QB] IN THE VALLEY OF ELAH: Pretty boring and unoriginal! Didn't like the resolution to the whole "murder mystery". But the little touch with the flag in the end was poignant.

Ditto...

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
i started watching this movie from 2005 last night on turner movie classics it was called Be Cool with john travolta, danny devito, james woods, uma thurman etc. i never saw it before but i did miss the ending not one of john's better flicks kinda wierd i did like the dance scene with him and uma again at the bar though those two can dance lol has anyone seen this flick?
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Card Player - This Argento film is so daft but very entertaining. It's about a maniac kidnapping women and killing them via webcam if the police lose to him at internet poker  - The dead bodies are really yuck. It has a very funny ending.
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
30 Days of Night - Meh, a few ok parts but that's about it.
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  95  96  97   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home