iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 20** movie you HAVE seen (Page 23)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  95  96  97   
Author Topic: Last 20** movie you HAVE seen
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought it was okay. I was back and forth on who the villain was but eventually I was right. I missed the end of it though cause you know I just can't miss an ep of Cold Case, rerun or not.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I rented two comedies this week.

One was BIG STAN starring Rob Schneider, who most people say they hate but- Lord Help Me- I think he's funny!(He also reminds me of my best friend, so maybe thats the appeal for me). It was actually pretty damn funny!

Then i watcheds the much heralded PAUL BLART MALL COP and...I gotta say, BIG STAN was better!

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched...

- Apocalypto - Very good 8/10
- Terminator Salvation - Good 7/10
- Paul Blart mall cop - kind of funny mind fodder 5/10

[Smile]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
last night i watched the in search of paradise on msg it was from 2007 when meatloaf started his tour in canada that year. it was all about meatloaf and his band on tour all the rituals he does before is pretty interesting lol good flick actually the last concert they did in canada was for a new dvd so i will have to check that out too dee
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BALLS OF FURY..... the first (new) comedy that I laughed my *** off at in probably ten years!

Maybe I was just in a good mood, but damn I laughed hard at this movie!

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That movie got terrible reviews but one of my daughters 9 year old friends told me "You HAVE to see BALLS OF FURY. It's hee-lare-ee-ous!" so i might just have to rent it to see if he's right.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just bought balls of fury for 4 dollars at the grocery store. that movie was very funny, definitely check it out.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Taking Chance starring Kevin Bacon. If you watch it you had better have a box of tissues beside you. I usually never cry at movies, but this one kind of hits home for me.
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EJ Loves Takashi
Master Rewinder
Member # 7767

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for EJ Loves Takashi   Email EJ Loves Takashi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pittsburghgirl I know the feeling. It was also very heartwarming to know that our soldiers are treated with such respect and dignity on their final journey home.
Posts: 155 | From: Today Indiana....probably tomorrow too actually! | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we watched knowing with nicolas cage last night i thought it was pretty good and wierd i would give it a 9 out of 10 actually dee
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
we watched once upon a time in mexico this morning not sure what year it was made but i am sure you guys will!! great actors: antonio banderas, johhny depp, mickey rourke, anthony sabata jr, etc. etc. pretty good movie i thought alot of action and nice looking guys of course lol tonight we are gonna watch gran torino have it on dvd already!!
saturnchick
Master Rewinder
Member # 7524

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for saturnchick   Email saturnchick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Star Trek

8/10

A really fantastic movie, and this is coming from a person that only casually watched the original series/Next Generation.

Posts: 339 | From: New York City | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Mist - The first 45 mins I was like meh but then it got better and better with a fabulous ending.
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched about half of the Happening and then fell asleep. I also watched Get Smart. It was okay. I'm not a big fan of Anne Hathaway, so I feel it would've been better without her.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw Crossing Over w/Harrison Ford. It was OK... 6/10
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

I saw parts of Paul Blart, Mall Cop. I slept through most of it--not because it was bad, but because I was soooo tired. What I saw was actually good. I want to see the whole thing.
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by There'll be no morning for us:
The Mist - The first 45 mins I was like meh but then it got better and better with a fabulous ending.

finally, someone who sees the ending to this movie, as i do!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie:

finally, someone who sees the ending to this movie, as i do!! [Big Grin]

I liked the movie, but the ending was very disturbing. I guess in that regard, it WAS good! [Smile]
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Hangover. Hilarious movie!
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

i saw UP this morning. wonderful movie!

10/10 [Big Grin]

buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
rocky balboa the latest movie by sly that everybody said bombed is gonna be on tuesday night at 8;00 p.m. on fx i am gonna watch it to see how bad it really is lol

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
I saw Rocky Balboa. I'll give it a 6/10 because I like Rocky. [Smile]
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
yes i like rocky movies too so i will have to watch it tonight lol let you know what i thought tomorrow dee
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
i thought rocky balboa was pretty good i would give it a 7/10 it was alot like the other movies sly made i did miss burgess in the movie though!
  This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  95  96  97   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home