iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 20** movie you HAVE seen (Page 31)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  95  96  97   
Author Topic: Last 20** movie you HAVE seen
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mamamiasweetpeaches:
How WAS A PERFECT GETAWAY anyway?

It wasn't half bad. I figured out who the killers were pretty quickly. It started out kinda slow but got better.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Inglourious Basterds (2009)

- What a masterpiece!
Christoph Waltz was phenomenal as Col. Hans Landa
and Brad Pitt, very funny role.
Score was very good as usual, strange to hear Bowie´s Cat People though.
I guess that i´m kind of surprised how good this actually was.
Now give us more magic Mr. Tarantino!

-

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched a movie called Thr3e, which I had never heard of. It was good, though, kinda like a psychological thriller. It was based on a Ted Dekker book.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aeon Flux.

-

Really not sure, even after watching it, whether I'd recommend it or not. It's one of those I need to watch twice before I can work out if it's any good. Certainly the effects and visuals are impressive. Not so the story or the performances.

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnny76
Master Rewinder
Member # 8174

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for johnny76   Email johnny76   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watched Inglourious Basterds and Paranormal Activity. Enjoyed both of them alot !
Posts: 225 | From: Pa. | Registered: Aug 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we stopped at bill's brother's house last night and borrowed some new movies from them to watch. we started watching transformers cause they said it was good but not our kind of movie so then we watched The Uninvited which i liked i thought it was pretty good and had a great twist to the ending !
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

I liked the Uninvited, too.
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hostage - Ugh, why did I just sit through all that? What a  - fest
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Good Shepherd, well I did really enjoy it, very interesting. But it is one of those types of films I'm only gonna pull out like every 8 years or something.
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Bobby - I didn't expect to enjoy this so much, great film.
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we watched the simpson movie last night i thought it was cute. we also watched space cowboys with clint eastwood and donald sutherland and tommy lee jones it was pretty good i only saw it once before so i liked it. tonight we are gonna watch the sabres game and football of course and house of bones on syfy at 9;00 p.m.
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Control (2007). Sam Riley, Samantha Morton, Alexandra Maria Lara, Tony Kebbell, Joe Anderson, James Anthony Pearson, Harry Treadaway, Craig Parkinson and Andrew Sheridan. The life and also times of Ian Curtis, the singer/songwriter whose rise as the frontman/lead vocalist of British post-punk band Joy Division was cut short by his committing suicide at the age of 23 as a result of crumbling marriage (thanks to adultery), worsening grand mal epilepsy, the group's increasing live workload and the rush to complete their new album, just days before the band's first American tour.
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE YOU MAN Pretty funny
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
we watched Han**** with will smith last night i liked it today we watched white noise with michael keaton okay movie have seen better but i do like michael keaton
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Producers, with Nathan Lane, Matthew Broderick and Uma Thurman.

That's a fun movie..... [Smile]

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story. I just had a big cheesy grin through this [Big Grin]
saturnchick
Master Rewinder
Member # 7524

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for saturnchick   Email saturnchick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 339 | From: New York City | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Body of Lies:

-

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Up - Loved it
*The Lovely Bones - Not bad...not sure about the ending
*Up In The Air - Loved it

Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
we rented paranormal activity from the red box last night and watched it glad we didn't pay the price to see it at the show only $1.07 it was pretty lame i wouldn't even give it one star!!! i couldn't wait for it to end so i could watch criminal minds lol
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs...we showed it to the kids....it was okay. If you've ever read the book it is much, much better.
Mike.
Master Rewinder
Member # 7179

5 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mike.   Email Mike.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched W the other night now this wouldn't be my normal choice of film but i stumbled across it and thought why not give it a go.
Have to say Josh Brolin is great as George W Bush as an actor he really has got some good roles in recent years,he has come a long way since Thrashin.His portrayal of the character is spot on and he really does resemble him that you start to forget you are watching an actor,the same can be said for Richard Dreyfuss as **** Chenney.
I was not sure to start if this was just going to be a mickey taking film about George Bush but it didn't get drawn into it,as expected it shows his gaffs but overall a very watchable film.

Posts: 270 | From: Southampton England | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 5  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Away We Go"...great little film...quite funny.
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Inglourious Basterds
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  95  96  97   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home