iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » The say ALMOST anything thread ! (Page 28)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: The say ALMOST anything thread !
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it safe?
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're in the mall too. They're everywhere !

For all i know, you could be one of them !

But they're not gonna catch me, i tell you.
And you know why ? Because i'm on to them ! oh yeah !!

Posts: 2178 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i thought you guys might have shut it down to weed out those advertisement dudes once and for all

lomax, i think my highest score was a 248, i was in the zone, but i have had alot of days where i fell way short of that

yes it is safe, its so safe you wouldnt believe how safe it is. yeah, definitley safe.

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There has to be a gnome somewhere in this room.
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok Top 5 conspiracies:

1. Landing on the moon
2. Elvis
3. Bigfoot
4. Roswell
5. Fast Rewind

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would like to drive the EM-50 to germany and pick up girls, unfortunately i only have a ford tempo, not much sex appeal with a ford tempo.
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Conspiracies:

JFK assassination
Moon landing
9/11
Roswell aliens
Vatican/Illuminati hiding stuff

Honorable mention--We did walk on the moon but found aliens there who told us never to come back.

A conspiracy theory for everyone!

Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
what is the illuminati exactly? i remember somebody mentioning stanley kubrick working in refrences to the illuminati in the movie the shining

do you guys have any good conspiracy theories of your own?

i will throw out one, i think the nfl decides what team is going to win before the start of the season, much like pro wrestling. maybe im wrong on this one, but if i am right im thinking sometime in the next few seasons, expect tebow and the jets winning it big

Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Add the David Lynch Foundation to the list too.

Or perhaps that might go under top 5 cults

The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
what is the david lynch foundation?
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Some dodgy meditation cult that nobody can see through.
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
oh yeah, i read about him being into meditation, dont really see how you could make meditation a group thing though
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
There is nothing wrong with meditation itself, there is just something that wreaks of cult when it comes to dodgy organisations trying to 'help' people.
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
even the red cross?
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
When a naked man is chasing a woman down an alley with a butcher knife and a hard on I figure he isn't out collecting for the red cross.

I think the red cross is fine.

The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
nobody eats ketchup on a hot dog.
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

The saggy buns is the problem.
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

King Diamond on TMS in Saturday!
.. problem is that Creed will be second guest *barf*

P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nobody has yet mentioned the Marilyn Monroe conspiracy - was JFK involved to shut her up?
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Definitely
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

24 Updates!

Drama is a bitzch.
| Site Updates: 24 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lemme tell you, that loser is ALL about the drama. She called her mother non-stop at the cabin over the 4th because her ex-husband yelled at their kid and deserved to be punished. He is a little over 3 years old and still not potty trained and still sucking on a bottle, a pacifier and sometimes running with a "sippy cup" which I think is disugusting.
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
i just got off the sippy cup last week, it was the hardest thing i had to give up, next to my crack cocaine habit.

if i collect enough pop cans i could buy my way out of prostitution, and to think i was the valedictorian at my school, of course i was home schooled and i was a only child.

Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
My wife gave me a Hall Pass for the week.

Can you believe it?

gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pittsburghgirl - all I have to say is Karma is a B*&%! I feel like if you go down to her level, you will regret it. Don't let her suck you in to that trap. When things crumble around her after she's used up all her life lines you will have a clear conscience.....and maybe you can have a quick smile too [Wink]
Posts: 714 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  47  48  49   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home