iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » The say ALMOST anything thread ! (Page 48)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49   
Author Topic: The say ALMOST anything thread !
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Icon
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ortega taco sauce made in Parsippany NJ
Posts: 2017 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHoff
Master Rewinder
Member # 37515

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TheHoff   Email TheHoff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cream cheese with egg on toast, what a breakfast.
Posts: 315 | Registered: Sep 2019 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Icon
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm. Interesting. Ive had it with mayo-naze which is outstanding but never cream cheese.
Posts: 2017 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHoff
Master Rewinder
Member # 37515

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TheHoff   Email TheHoff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can fry or poach the egg, I much prefer fried which is obviously not the most healthy option [Smile]
Posts: 315 | Registered: Sep 2019 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Icon
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

Cook bacon first then fry the egg in the bacon grease and you'll be wooooing like Ric flair.
TheHoff
Master Rewinder
Member # 37515

Member Rated:
I think our bacon is different to yours, I cook my bacon well done (more flavour) and the juices are solidified.
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Icon
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

Thats a bummer cause it makes the egg much better imo. Not so much health wise😨 🍳I literally just tried this. Had a cheeseburger last night, saved the grease and did an egg this morning in that grease. It was ok but the bacon grease is the way to go. I wonder if they sell bacon grease. Lol.
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But if they sell bacon grease, you don't get to eat bacon. Just need to eat more bacon! I love using some grease from the bacon to do my eggs sometimes. I try not to do it too often, but man it's good.

Ortega! I love Ortega for American style tacos or quesadillas. I could drink it. I didn't know it was made in Parsippany. I lived right next to Parsippany for a year!! I wish I had known.

Posts: 716 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Icon
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

Lol gecko! Bacon gooooood. Bacon greased egg gooooood. Clogged artery baaaaad. 😁 Ortega sauce is a little sweet but it's a nice change. I need a break from the Spanish Gardens and the restaurant i buy sauce at occasionally, TACO VIA is a 30 minute drive but man its good stuff.
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Husband likes to make bacon and cook the eggs in the grease when we are at camp. We have an electric griddle which he sets up on the porch. I’m on toast duty.
Posts: 2305 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TerdNthePool!!!! What a win for KC! Amazing game. Unfortunately the Packers laid a dud. Still sick about that game. Should have won that easily, with the defense holding them to 6 points.
Posts: 716 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHoff
Master Rewinder
Member # 37515

Member Rated:
There's a blue canary in the outlet by the light switch who watches over me.
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Icon
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

Yeah gecko, a rare entertaining nfl game. I don't watch much anymore but was pleasantly surprised the refs didn't screw it up. Bummer yer packers lost. I didn't watch it but was hoping they'd knock sf out.
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Icon
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

FRANKS AND BEANS!!!
TheHoff
Master Rewinder
Member # 37515

Member Rated:
You got IT stuck?????
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Icon
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

The tracks have already been layed, the hard parts done
TheHoff
Master Rewinder
Member # 37515

Member Rated:
My 4k copy of WarGames is on route from the USA [Big Grin]
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Icon
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

Made in china. Distributed from America.
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheHoff:
My 4k copy of WarGames is on route from the USA [Big Grin]

NICE! I am in the mood to watch Less Than Zero tonight. It takes place at Christmas time. However, it’s not streaming so I am going to have to dig up my dvd.
Posts: 2305 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Icon
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

I think maybe Bruce ****inson should run to the hills after sporting that hairdo bak in the day
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
First of all, congrats to TerdNthePool with another KC Super Bowl win. That helped me win my playoff pick'em pool so I was rooting hard for them!

Second, what the heck happened to the site this month?????

TheHoff
Master Rewinder
Member # 37515

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by gordongecko:
First of all, congrats to TerdNthePool with another KC Super Bowl win. That helped me win my playoff pick'em pool so I was rooting hard for them!

Second, what the heck happened to the site this month?????

Aww man, I haven't watched it yet. I did know they'd won, flashed up on a news feed.

Someone else and I posted here about the site outage but it was removed, not on purpose I think it was a backup/restore issue. In the beginning I was getting disk space errors on the forum then a total failure after a few hours.

TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Icon
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

Thanx gordongecko. My work gave us a 2 hour lunch today to watch the parade which im doing at this very moment. Yeah, gettin paid to watch it. Excellent 🤑. What did you win in your pool?
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Glad this site is back up and running again! I wanted to search a movie for any comments or reviews, and it just went to black when I popped in here.
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
I won a couple hundred bucks which was nice!

Not a bad deal, getting to watch the parade at work. Day after the Super Bowl should be a holiday anyway.

This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home