iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » The say ALMOST anything thread ! (Page 45)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49   
Author Topic: The say ALMOST anything thread !
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, warehouses are just normal houses that have been bitten by another warehouse...
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been wanting to post a lot more frequent than I have but I've got quite serious illness in the family at the moment but as soon as things hopefully do come good I will be catching up big time!
Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pghgurl
Rewinder
Member # 37514

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Pghgurl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I’m sorry to hear that, young warrior. Hope things are going alright.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2019 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah cheers Pghgurl I'll be honest it's not been a great time at all of late but everyone goes through these spells in there life and you just have to keep positive,keep going and while you're at it watch loads of movies!
Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry to hear Warrior, hoping things get better for you and yours soon.
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pghgurl
Rewinder
Member # 37514

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Pghgurl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You’re right, young warrior. 2016 & 2017 were terrible years for me, but things are looking up now. Take care yw!
Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2019 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Warrior! You have a good mindset it seems, but that doesn't make it any easier. Wishing you the best and sending good vibes your way.
Posts: 714 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry to hear that, Warrior. Hope things improve for you and your loved ones soon.

Chin up! [Smile]

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SO the neighborgirl drops by selling raffle tickets for the local girls hi school basketball team. I buy 2 and put my wifes name on them. The raffle is for a 5 minute shopping spree at the local grocery store. A few weeks later she gets a call and is a finalist of 5. All 5 have to meet at the store at 730am to draw for the spree. The 4 who don't get picked still get a $100 gift card which is not a bad deal at all. Everybodys a winner. SHe gets picked and pulls $1000+ worth of groceries and Patrick Mahomes stuff. Yeah ,we're in Chiefs country. SUHHWEET!

Hope you are doing ok Warrior

Posts: 1995 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terd, that is awesome!!! I hope you got lots of steaks!
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburghgirl:
Terd, that is awesome!!! I hope you got lots of steaks!

Thanx PG!. She got 1 minute in the meat section. Freezer is full.FortunATE [Smile]
Posts: 1995 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

Saw Nicole Eggert on the TV show Botched. Man there are some real freaks on that show. Nicole seemed like a normal gal.
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was just on an episode of The Profit. She and her business partner were total jerks to Marcus Lemonis. I thought she was normal, too, before watching that episode of The Profit. I guess she is a really good actress! [Wink] [Wink]
Also, congrats to you and Wifey on the grocery store haul!

Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

I noticed some ego in her on Botched but she wasn't like Alot of the Complete loony weirdos you see on that show.lol
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terd - just saw your post about the shopping spree. Awesome! I love she grabbed Chiefs stuff too. Speaking of them, nice win this weekend. I'm a Packers fan, so I hope we can see you in the Super Bowl!
Posts: 714 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

Cool gecko! I'll be rooting for the Packers bigly. Maybe dee Ford will do a brainfart like he did to the chiefs last year.
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

GO CHIEFS!!!!
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

I am not sure who my Husband is rooting for in the Super Bowl. I’m not big into football. We watched the Penguins vs. Capitals game. Penguins won! I am so happy!
I am making Stromboli and some sausage queso dip served with tortilla chips to snack on during the game.

gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
Terd - congrats!!! That was a very fun game to watch. I bet on the Chiefs too, so that made it even more enjoyable.

Pittsburgh - how'd the Stromboli and dip turn out? Sounds delicious.

TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

Feels good. Now I know how you and pittsburghgirl feel. It wasn't looking too good when it was 20-10. They are so explosive with mahomes. If they hadn't lost Kareem hunt they would be even better. I assume you are going to buy 80s movies with your winnings. What the heck is stromboli?
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

Well this sucks.
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope everyone is looking after themselves - Spending the next few weeks working from home and catching up on TV and movies. It's a good thing I'm able to work remotely. I hope you're all in jobs that allow you to be flexible, sensible and safe.

There's a lot of information / misinformation being spread around, so remember - the best weapon you have to protect yourself is common sense.

If you think something would put you, your loved ones, or anyone else at risk of catching the virus, choose not to take the risk. Don't overly bulk buy and leave nothing for others that will need to eat and wash. Look after yourselves and your elderly neighbours and relatives. And if you read any advice that sounds at all scientific, make sure you trust who it is coming from before acting on it or panicking.

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Now that my Husband and I will be spending the majority of our time at home for the next two weeks, I’m hoping to go through all of the VHS we have both accumulated over the years. I want to watch them and then donate them to the Salvation Army thrift store. If I have any good ones, I’ll put them on eBay. I also plan on doing a lot of spring cleaning. My Husband retired in December so we are lucky that we don’t have to worry about work. If he still had his office open, we would’ve closed up this past Friday. There was a huge crowd at the liquor stores in Western PA, as they are closing after tonight. I already have my stash of vodka, rum and beer ha ha! I went to the Costco last Wednesday, not even thinking there was going to be mass panic out there. It was crowded and they had no toilet paper or Chlorox wipes. We usually go on a Tuesday or Wednesday late morning, and it’s normally not very crowded. I just got what was on my list and what i wanted from the sale flyer, sans Chlorox wipes.
So anyhoo, Ihope to squeeze in some 80’s goodness over the next two weeks. Hope everyone is stocked up and feeling safe and healthy! I’ll post later in the week after I watch some movies.

Irwin Fletcher
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 37368

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Irwin Fletcher   Email Irwin Fletcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoy the 80's movie marathon! 👍👍
Wishing you and yours all the best!
Well wishes to everyone here!
This too shall pass.

Posts: 23 | Registered: May 2015 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Thanks Irwin! [Wink]
  This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home