iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » The say ALMOST anything thread ! (Page 23)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: The say ALMOST anything thread !
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's up with all the sheepskin boots lately ? [Confused]
Posts: 2179 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like you haven't got some of them [Razz]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I expect my ugg boots will be delivered here before christmas [Big Grin]
Posts: 2179 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha [Big Grin]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
been on a dating web site for 1 week and im sooooo depressed LOL
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
Still looking forward to our date though ! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Roarke is reckless:
Still looking forward to our date though ! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

LOL
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneyedwilly:
been on a dating web site for 1 week and im sooooo depressed LOL

Pretend you're a girl and put a female profile up. Trust me - you'll feel a lot better.
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Just took the tree down. *Cries heart out* [Frown] [Razz]

Hey Ronnie if you see this, I couldn't reply cos my pm is still buggered. You could email me through here if ya like [Smile]

thenodfather
Master Rewinder
Member # 8732

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for thenodfather   Email thenodfather   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The soul . . . is neither spirit nor matter but is the relation between them. The soul is the mediator between this duality; it is the middle principle, the link between God and His form. Therefore the soul is another name for the Christ aspect, whether in nature or in man . . . The soul is the form-builder aspect, and is that attractive factor in every form . . . which drives all God's creatures forward along the path of evolution, through one kingdom after another, towards an eventual goal and a glorious consummation."
Posts: 239 | From: Ireland | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
December 30th, my cat was operated on because of cancer.. and currently climbs trees and chases
cars again ! [Smile]

thenodfather
Master Rewinder
Member # 8732

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for thenodfather   Email thenodfather   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great news Johnny. Back to good health again yeah? [Smile]
Posts: 239 | From: Ireland | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, it´s freezing!
-25 degrees celcius here and they say it´s gonna last the whole week!
I had four layers of clothes on me when i went to my workplace with my bike.

"Boss, how about a little vacation in Hawaii?"

"BACK TO WORK!"

- aTomiK the Marshmallow Man

Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
atomik, I have no idea how you were able to move with all of that clothin on! It was -50 degrees Farenheit in Fairbanks, Alaska and further north it was -75 degrees F a few days ago. That is just crazy! I told my husband I'd have to have about 5 layers of clothing on just to go out for the mail! Here in Western PA it has been nothing but rain for the past week.
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thenodfather
Master Rewinder
Member # 8732

Member Rated:
I haven't been on much in the past week as I have been off making recordings for a new radio show I will be hosting.
For those of you who like Hard Rock and Heavy Metal and beyond Thrash Death, Grindcore and more you can to it on http://www.wolfhoundmetalradio.org/ Wednesday's 3-5 p.m. C.E.T./8-10 G.M.T.

Thank you very much.

Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by thenodfather:
Great news Johnny. Back to good health again yeah? [Smile]

Hey.. sorry, i missed this post.

Yeah, he's doing better than anyone could have expected. They advised me to let him put to sleep..
instead i chose him to be operated on, and within little over 2 weeks he was out climbing trees
again, massacring mice, and attacking innocent human bystanders.. all the things little sweet
pussycats usually do ! [Big Grin]

thenodfather
Master Rewinder
Member # 8732

Member Rated:
Ahaaaa great to see he is back in good health again.
Good on him [Big Grin]

Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Good stuff Johnny [Smile]
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss our movie nights..When we gonna do this again?
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really wish my furnace would quit making noises- it always scares me a little bit while I'm down here in the basement!
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pittsburghgirl, do you want me to send the dad from A Christmas Story over to take care of it? Haha
Posts: 714 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

No gordon, please, lol!
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
This just had me cracking up  - http://d.yimg.com/nl/ytv/cbs/player.html#vid=28260268&shareUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ftv.yahoo.com%2Flate-show-with-david-letterman%2Fshow%2F31647%2Fvideos%2F28260268&repe
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Helen_S:
This just had me cracking up  - http://d.yimg.com/nl/ytv/cbs/player.html#vid=28260268&shareUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ftv.yahoo.com%2Flate-show-with-david-letterman%2Fshow%2F31647%2Fvideos%2F28260268&repe

Thank god someone had the guts to say it.
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Hey guys and ladies, how's it going? I haven't had much time lately to watch any movies. I feel as though I have been slacking. I am going to start Boardwalk Empire Season 1 here soon. What have you all been up to? I've actually been spending alot of time with my husband, lol. We are going antiquing tomorrow and probably just vegging out on Sunday. I'll be watching The Walking Dead and Comic book Men. Hope you all have a great weekend!
  This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  47  48  49   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home