iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » The say ALMOST anything thread ! (Page 24)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: The say ALMOST anything thread !
bandit
Ace Rewinder
Member # 6296

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for bandit   Author's Homepage   Email bandit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Started a new hobby 3 weeks ago.Went out metal detecting last weekend for an hour.Found my Grandfathers wedding ring in the middle of nowhere apparently lost for almost 70 years ago.Looking over my shoulder wondering if there might be a glitch in the matrix somehow [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

web page

Posts: 362 | From: Third rock from the sun | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still in the middle of a big renovation here.
Desperately trying to find some time to watch movies and listen some music.
Pretty nice weather here today, i feel spring coming!

Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's great that you found that congrats!

what the heck is with all the salesman stuff on here lately

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bandit:
Started a new hobby 3 weeks ago.Went out metal detecting last weekend for an hour.Found my Grandfathers wedding ring in the middle of nowhere apparently lost for almost 70 years ago.Looking over my shoulder wondering if there might be a glitch in the matrix somehow [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

web page

Bandit, I have always wanted to try metal detecting. I hope it pays off for you! Good to see you around the Rewind again.
Posts: 2298 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bandit, what do you intend to do with your grandfather's wedding ring now that you have found it?
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bandit
Ace Rewinder
Member # 6296

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for bandit   Author's Homepage   Email bandit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lovers with Cassie:
Bandit, what do you intend to do with your grandfather's wedding ring now that you have found it?

Well,i don't have any Delorean [Wink] so i went for the next best thing.I gave the ring to my fathers brother,my uncle.As he now is the closest relative to the ring alive.
Posts: 362 | From: Third rock from the sun | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anybody else besides me out there that thinks twitter is stupid?
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be me ! [Big Grin]

I never bothered to take a look or read a single word of any tweet.

Posts: 2184 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Twitter, Facebook,,,all that garbage is a waste of time. So pretentious.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don´t mind if someone else uses them but those are not for me.
My wife thinks Facebook is great, i´ve never visited Twitter.

Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, you guys mean that i'm not the only one who doesn't have a Facebook account ?

Does this mean i don't have to hide my non-existent social life in cyberspace any longer ??

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2184 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
Hold on.. that last one didn't really came through the way it was intented.

I meant : My non-existent life in social media.

aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Social life is so overrated [Big Grin]
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
My non-existent social-media life !

That's what i meant to say.. [Embarrassed]

Lovers with Cassie
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can include me as well. I haven't got either a Facebook or Twitter account and I don't intend to get one for that matter.
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
During a psychology lecture earlier this year the lecturer put up a funny slide about Facebook. Though you guys might enjoy it too:

-

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
dont have facebook either. i dont see the point of all this social network stuff. telling strangers what your doing, reading what strangers are doing, mundane stuff as in buying celery or what color you've decided to paint your toenails this weekend.

texting i think is foolish as well. i would much rather use the phone as it was intended

Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have facebook. I like to text if it's nothing important. I hate talking on the phone.
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
with texting, you would spend long time typing out your message on tiny buttons, when instead you could speed dial your contact, or email them,

ah, maybe its nice to have mutliple forms of communication

Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is supposed to snow here this evening! Ugh! And in the mountains about an hour away from where I live, they may get up to 8 inches of snow tonight! Where is the spring weather at?
Posts: 2298 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
i remember it was close to 80 a week or two ago
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

It was close to 80 here on Thursday, lmao! I just wish the weather would stay at a steady temperature. I'm tired of diggin out a t-shirt one day, then sweatshirts or sweaters the next day.
Lovers with Cassie
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Bernie_Lomax:
During a psychology lecture earlier this year the lecturer put up a funny slide about Facebook. Thought you people might enjoy it too:

-

Very comical. I think it is probable that there is much truth in that. [Big Grin]
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Yeah, it's certainly not far off the truth in many cases.
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

I miss all of our conversations here about whatever. Now that everyone is on either Facebook or Twitter, there isn't much to talk about anymore, maybe. I am on Facebook, but I keep my FB friends to real, actual friends. No people that I hate. I have had a few "friend requests" from guys that would not have given me the time of day back in high school. And I said "DE-NIED!" HA HA!
  This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  47  48  49   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home