iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » The say ALMOST anything thread ! (Page 14)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: The say ALMOST anything thread !
Mike.
Master Rewinder
Member # 7179

5 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mike.   Email Mike.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i start my new job Monday so don't know when i will get a chance to come back on here again as i will not have internet access,so i will see you Rewinders when i see you.
Posts: 270 | From: Southampton England | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 5  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to have the place back [Big Grin]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is so weird with it getting dark at 5:30 p.m. now. We are on Daylight Savings time now in the Eastern part of the U.S. Who here does not do Daylight Savings Time in their part of the country? Just curious.
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just back from Paris, it was ok dont think i would go back again though seen everything! too expensive aswell especially for drink. Liked the tower and the wax museum
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I want to say is I can't wait for tomorrow night!!!! [Wink]
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want i want Rob Zombie tickets playing Glasgow 20th feb 11
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburghgirl:
It is so weird with it getting dark at 5:30 p.m. now. We are on Daylight Savings time now in the Eastern part of the U.S. Who here does not do Daylight Savings Time in their part of the country? Just curious.

we don't. it's weird because tv shows switch to an hour behind and i always forget about it.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Ronnie, I didn't think AZ switched to Daylight Savings time.
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My brother just sent me the joke of the day
and i thought that i have to share it with you guys [Smile]

-

Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry?

And if oneyedwilly has his way, we'd see The Wraith 2011! Say it isn't so, Willy! Say it isn't so! ( [Wink] )

Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry?
BOTH!
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Red red wine, stay close to me  -
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

atomik, that was great!
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was great!!
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Helen_S:
Red red wine, stay close to me  -

Just when I think your smilies can't get any better... you pull out one for a 'happiness of sorrow' moment!
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
today, i was introduced to the pairing of applesauce with porkchops...yuuummmmm. [Razz] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Really? I've been doing that forever Ronnie.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

i know i am late on this one.. never tried it before...because i had never heard of it .just like some people never had cranberry with their turkey? lol

it was delish though. i didn't know it was somewhat of a tradition to eat both of them together... you learn something new, everyday, i guess. [Smile]

Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm guessing you didn't watch a lot of The Brady Bunch growing up, Ronnie? "Pork chops and applesauce" was one of Peter Brady's memorable quotes.

youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgqDpLyXsg0

Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

haha, thanks for the link SA. i did watch the show, but not faithfully. perhaps porkchops and applesauce was something i heard of at some point, but just never gave it a second thought? [Smile]
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snow storm coming... I have coffee, corn dogs, vodka, and streaming NetFlix. I can hold out for a long time.
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ronnie....I'd always referenced Pork Chops and Applesauce as a kid, but somehow believed that no one ever really ate them together. Might just have to try that. Now to clarify...do you bake the chops WITH the apple sauce...or is it just a dipping sauce?

Crash....we've been having a crazy mild winter for Nova Scotia Canada, however, recently got wallupped with a storm. Now there's tons of snow, and, another big storm on the way tonight. Can't complain though...winter's been great so far. * On the downside, my super tough, super independent Dad had a small operation recently, and, since my parents have done so much for me over the years...that has me shoveling two driveways! FYI...their driveway is big enough to have 12 kids playing road hockey at the same time....hence, the hours and hours of my childhood spent bouncing muddy tennis balls off the garage!

Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

quote:
Originally posted by kevdugp73:
Ronnie....I'd always referenced Pork Chops and Applesauce as a kid, but somehow believed that no one ever really ate them together. Might just have to try that. Now to clarify...do you bake the chops WITH the apple sauce...or is it just a dipping sauce?

kev, i'm not sure if there is a method to it, perhaps someone could chime in on that one. the food was made for me, and i just used the applesauce as a dipping sauce. [Smile]
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

quote:
Originally posted by Crash:
Snow storm coming... I have coffee, corn dogs, vodka, and streaming NetFlix. I can hold out for a long time.

Crash, that sound like my menu when I am hibernating, along with Totino's pizza rolls and club soda to mix with the vodka.
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Totino's pizza rolls. That's some great comfort food. I'll drink the club soda straight up from the bottle. I drink vodka straight. :-)
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  47  48  49   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home