iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » The say ALMOST anything thread ! (Page 30)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: The say ALMOST anything thread !
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
come on duke, we'll have some fun
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay one more time for me to be cranking, then I'm done. I forgot to mention that moron's one ex-boyfreind. My husband and I ran into him and asked why they weren't dating anymore. He has a good job and is paid well. He said he couldn't keep up with her spending- having to go out to eat every day for lunch and dinner and out to the bars 3-5 times a week was getting to be too much for him to keep up. I will never understand women who mooch off of men and never want to better themselves and the lives of their children.
Posts: 2298 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reminder to all: we have rules surrounding use of swearing on this board.

Misspelling words to get around the profanity filter will result in posts being deleted, and repeated offences could lead to bans.

I don't want to repeat this again.

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually did it the other day without it being intentional but once I realised I fixed it up.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe so.. but i was shocked beyond belief. I tell you that ! [Wink]
Posts: 2184 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I brake for nobody! [Cool]
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hangover from hell  -
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well paul this is the say anything thread, you gotta change it to the say almost anything as long as its in good taste thread

and stop sending me nude pictures of your self, you are making the children cry

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, I know you're (pretty much) all joshing, but I'm sadly being serious.

Moderating this site is often a thankless task, for which none of us receive any recompense and around which we have to work in our real lives. We get bombarded at times by spam, and we do everything we can to clear it out immediately, so that you can all enjoy the site and chatting about movies and stuff. The last thing we need to do is to be editing and deleting posts by members who can't express themselves properly, and who ignore requests to follow the rules - rules that are there for the benefit of all.

Please don't make the job any harder than it needs to be.

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
hey im just fooling around, i understand the responsiblities of the job and appreciate the fact that a website like this exists, where i can go and have some fun

so thanks

and please stop sending the photos.

CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a good idea for a Halloween III Season Of The Witch remake that just might work [Cool]
Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If only Ronald McDonald put a smile on some people around here. Maybe they will appreciate some fun.
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

Some people need some enforced time out. Maybe that way they will learn to abide by the rules.
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
I am currently on day release from Christmas Island.
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
how did the hall pass go?
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Well let's just day I'm no longer married [Big Grin]
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
speaking of marriage, i dont get it, why is it so important to some people, it most often leads to legal and financial issues, who would want any of that, im in favor of a clean break, no headaches and you take with you what you brought, i dont see how the whole process changes anything in the relationship, afterwards you have a piece of paper that says your married, big deal, i totally buy into the russell-hawn method, thats the way to go
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
I'm into the group thing [Cool]
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
i read that and the first thing that i thought of was arsenio hall in coming to america
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Yep, that's exactly what I was quoting [Big Grin]
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
What happened to the post your photo thread?
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

quote:
Originally posted by The Good Package:
speaking of marriage, i dont get it, why is it so important to some people, it most often leads to legal and financial issues, who would want any of that, im in favor of a clean break, no headaches and you take with you what you brought, i dont see how the whole process changes anything in the relationship, afterwards you have a piece of paper that says your married, big deal, i totally buy into the russell-hawn method, thats the way to go

The Russell Hall situation is extremely rare - that it works, that is.

I have to say that I really can't understand the attitude towards marriage that you state above. Marriage is important if you go into the relationship with absolutely no concept of it ever ending, because it's a lifetime commitment, and to me there's no such thing as a lifetime commitment if you are able to walk away at any time and for any reason. That's why a legal agreement (as well as a spiritual agreement for those that are so inclined) is still an extremely common, and an extremely important, personal step and public statement.

If you're considering your exit strategy even before you start, there's little point in even bothering.

P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

quote:
Originally posted by Bernie_Lomax:
What happened to the post your photo thread?

Wasn't me, but if it got out of hand (which posting photographs can easily do) then it would have been pulled.
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

Repeated from my edit on the first post on this now renamed thread:

Stay within the board rules on this thread, people. Some posts and posters have not, and as a result I've had to step in.

Play nice, y'all hear?

The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
say almost anything thread, you got me laughing with that one
  This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  47  48  49   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home