iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » The say ALMOST anything thread ! (Page 31)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: The say ALMOST anything thread !
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i do sound a bit negative about it in my opening statement, it wasnt my intention to say all marriages are doomed to fail, i was just talking about negative aspects of a failed marriage. if it is a spiritual thing for people, i respect that. but what is the deal with these big elaborate ceremonies with ice sculptures and napkin hats? and the women,what is the deal with this whole bridezilla thing? why would a ceremony performed by the justice of the peace, be frowned upon, the thing is accomplished, without all the frills
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, I like the title change [Razz]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps next we can have "The say next to nothing thread." [Big Grin]
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't see you being a big contributor to that thread, Bernie....
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha...Classic! I got a good laugh out of that.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
late september heading into october, one of my favorite times of the year
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Dutch girl accidentally sent her 16th birthday party invitation publically on Facebook.
Soon, word was out that their was a Project X style party about to happen. The local mayor already
had police and ME squads called in and the area was sealed off early yesterday when things were
still quiet there.
Last night thousands of people showed up in Haren (which is in the north of Holland).
Around 9 o'clock in the evening things started to get out of control. Reports of fights, fires,
luting, local people defending their properties with violence, and tv-reporters being beaten-up
started to hit the news.

Latest reports say everything is quiet again. Damages are still unknown by this time, but shops
were being pillaged, cars were set on fire, dozens of people were arrested, and reportedly two people
were heavily injured. The area is still sealed off.

The girl and her family were already in hiding since early yesterday.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=heir4tIRBvo

[ 22. September 2012, 03:29: Message edited by: Johnny Roarke is reckless ]

Posts: 2178 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Why do they sell condoms in the 'family planning' section of the chemist? I mean if a couple were planning to conceive would they be using condoms. I think something needs to be done about this [Roll Eyes]
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
[Big Grin]
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
You're little goat herder makes Darrel look like a welfare case.
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
and that's when the big bucks start rolling in, one of my favorite lines, if not the favorite.

any nervous feelings in shopping at the family planning section of the store or are you all pretty comfortable buying these items, in broad daylight.

Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe it is almost October already. I guess I'll have to break down and get out the decorations for autumn/ Halloween. I do like the change in seasons and I love going to the farm stands along Lake Erie and picking up tons of fresh produce- apples, spaghetti squash, butternut squash, and some still have peppers and other good stuff.
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
you guys getting any pretty leaf changes out the pittsburgh way yet?
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by The Good Package:
and that's when the big bucks start rolling in, one of my favorite lines, if not the favorite.

any nervous feelings in shopping at the family planning section of the store or are you all pretty comfortable buying these items, in broad daylight.

I just go bareback [Big Grin]
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
i heard talk about nervousness in renting adult films from the video store
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Me and a mate rented one once called Suzie Q from the video store. We were about 12 at the time. It was like 5 weekly movies for 8 bucks and we thought if we put that one in the middle the video store guy wouldn't notice. He looked at the video and then looked at my mate and asked, "Who's this one for?" My mate said, "It's for my dad." The guy said fair enough and let us hire the movies.
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
you guys getting any pretty leaf changes out the pittsburgh way yet?

Not yet Good package, but soon enough. Probably in the next week or two. I like to drive out to this little town about 45 minutes from my house. There is a state park close by too, and a big farm owned by some super rich peeps. It's a great place to take pictures.
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
that clerk reminds me of me
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
just seen two music videos, one was genesis invisible touch part 2 and the other was phil collins sussido, phil collins is a snazzy dresser i must say. im in the market for that trenchcoat on invisible touch.
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
I think I'm in love with Tony Iommi!
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
If the ball goes in the water you may go in after it but only if it's been 45 minutes since you last ate.
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
the critics at rotten tomato are so full of crap, i just watched quicksilver for the first time last night, and they had it ranked at a miniscule 8%, the soundtrack alone for the movie should at least merit a 30% rating. now im not going to say it was the greatest piece of film i have ever watched, but it was a really good story

it may sound crazy but i will say it anyway, it was like a booster shot, very few movies shoot me up with adrenaline like that, rocky would be another, i got really excited to get up this morning and seize the day, im adding the roger daltrey tune to my player and im taking up biking

and the rotten tomato people can kiss me between the back pockets

Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
It's nearly Christmas!! [Big Grin]
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

quote:
the critics at rotten tomato are so full of crap, i just watched quicksilver for the first time last night, and they had it ranked at a miniscule 8%, the soundtrack alone for the movie should at least merit a 30% rating. now im not going to say it was the greatest piece of film i have ever watched, but it was a really good story

it may sound crazy but i will say it anyway, it was like a booster shot, very few movies shoot me up with adrenaline like that, rocky would be another, i got really excited to get up this morning and seize the day, im adding the roger daltrey tune to my player and im taking up biking

and the rotten tomato people can kiss me between the back pockets

I love Quicksilver. The soundtrack was great too. I remember going to see it in the theater on my first official "date" with my college boyfriend. Then we had pizza after. Ah, memories.
  This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  47  48  49   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home