iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » The say ALMOST anything thread ! (Page 33)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: The say ALMOST anything thread !
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the Halloween viewing thread.
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've been doing some fairly agressive spam-thread pruning, guys. Apologies if one or two other threads somehow get swept up by mistake.
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the Halloween movie thread in the 80's messageboard is gone too.
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
P_a_u_l,

are those threads lost forever ? I mean, in that case we can start a new, similar thread, right ?
The 'What 80's movies did you just get' thread was one of the more popular ones. It would be a shame
if we let it stay lost. [Smile]

Posts: 2180 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all right this is ridiculous, lets form a mob and track paul down

paul would you be so kind as to give us your address

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my opinion, it was just a normal question that i asked.. [Frown]
Posts: 2180 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its a joke

just saying paul's to blame for all this, let's all get together find him and beat the snot outta him

but im not serious about it, i wasnt saying anything you wrote was ridiclous, just the fact that all these threads are dissapering is ridiculous(which is not really, just having a bit of fun)

you guys arent going to form a mob and come after me now? are ya?

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
sorry for the mix up
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
I've gathered together 23 persons so far... So beware, mister ! [Razz] [Big Grin]
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
Oh noooo.. the 'Whole Bunch Of 80's Blu-Rays Coming' thread is gone too ! [Eek!]
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gone for good. Feel free to start them up again.
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY
Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
Are we back ?
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems like we are but don´t know how long it will last this time.
Those damn spammers are attacking immediately [Mad]

Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I got a shock clicking on here then!
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
I don't look that bad, now do i ? [Big Grin] [Wink]
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Hahaha! [Big Grin]
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow it's back! I've been asking some Rewinders on Facebook if it was just my computer, but seems that the messageboards were down for some time. I really missed talking about movies and anything else, really. I truly value your opinions on movies, old and new. So, has anyone seen the Hobbit yet, and what did you think. I'd like to see it soon.
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
The Lord Of The Rings movies didn't really do it for me. I never even bothered to watch the final entry of the trilogy.
So i don't think i'm going to see The hobbit.. at least not before it hits dvd or blu-ray.

The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
yeah, i seen the hobbit, it was good, the 3d wasnt anything to get excited about
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to see the forums back up. The Internet isn't the same without them..  -
Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
its 3:00 am, i got half a bottle of beefeater gin, and im watching the life and death of colonal blimp, because its on the tv and i dont feel like getting up and looking for the remote
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Good Package:
its 3:00 am, i got half a bottle of beefeater gin, and im watching the life and death of colonal blimp, because its on the tv and i dont feel like getting up and looking for the remote

No one watching a Powell and Pressburger movie should ever get up and look for the remote.
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
All of a sudden we have snow here... and lots of it ! [Eek!]
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have fun [Cool]

-20 to -25 celsius here tomorrow so it´s going to feel like a real winter again [Big Grin]

Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  47  48  49   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home