iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » The say ALMOST anything thread ! (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: The say ALMOST anything thread !
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like those cartoons too, LOL. And for Christmas I got my bestie the 70s cartoon collection. I don't like today's cartoons either, unless you count King of the Hill.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree pettyfan i like king of the hill and family guy and south park the only cartoon shows i watch from now lol!!!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bill and i went back to his nuerologist yesterday. they scheduled the surgery for next thursday. of course we are both really scared but i am confident in the surgeon he is one of the best here for anuerisms. they are gonna go thru bill's thigh which in itself is better then going thru the brain. they are gonna put a stint in and a coil around it. the anuerism is on the left side of bill's brain right behind his eye surgery should take about a hour and a half and he will be in intensive care overnight so they can monitor him and make sure everything is okay? another scary part is bill will have to be awake for it and he is worried he will feel it? the doc tried to explain that even though he will be awake he won't feel anything because they will totally numb the area in the leg they are going thru and he will have a iv in so he will be totally relaxed but they can't put him out for it. so of course i will not be here at all next thurs. or friday at all hopefully bill will come home friday i will keep you posted when i can!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dreamt I was banned from here last night, how rude [Razz]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnny76
Master Rewinder
Member # 8174

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for johnny76   Email johnny76   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
High today of 18'f here. I really need to move south for the winters !

Hope everybody is doin well !!! [Smile]

Posts: 225 | From: Pa. | Registered: Aug 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by There'll be no morning for us:
I dreamt I was banned from here last night, how rude [Razz]

Gives new meaning to your name! Stop stirring up trouble in your nightmares..
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
it was a whole 9 degrees this morning and 2 windchill!! only got up to 12 today brrrrrr!!
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by buffalo-girl:
it was a whole 9 degrees this morning and 2 windchill!! only got up to 12 today brrrrrr!!

Perfect weather for watching the NFL playoffs then later an 80's beach movie like "Hot Pursuit" or "Aloha Summer"... ya think?
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Valley:
Gives new meaning to your name! Stop stirring up trouble in your nightmares..

-
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
hey valley going up to 19 today with 1-3 more inches of snow! so what's new for buffalo lol? i feel so bad for all the people in florida and everywhere else it is usually warm especially the animals that are freezing so sad! on another note hubby is all set for his surgery thursday we went for his medical clearance yesterday and he went and got a buzz cut and shaved his beard off so he don't have to worry about anything after the surgery! so scary i am just glad he has one of the best nuerosurgeons in buffalo and i know he will feel better after i will be here tomorrow but not thursday or friday back saturday to fill you in .
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
buffalo-girl my thoughts will be with you and your husband the next few days. Let us know how everything went as soon as you know.
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
thank you valley!! i will be back here to let you all know how bill is doing as soon as i can maybe late friday if not saturday! i know both of will not get much sleep tonight for sure! going to the hospital at 8;30 a.m. and his surgery is at 11;00 a.m. the nuerologist said the surgery will take a hour and a half not too bad . take care everyone i will be back soon!!
kk
Rewind Curious
Member # 8546

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for kk   Author's Homepage   Email kk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just gotta say this about the movie dont tell her its me aka the boyfriend school. since i was pretty sure it was made in the nineties, i looked it up on wikipedia and then imdb to make sure and it was made in the 90s. september 21st 1990 to be exact. the book the boyfriend school was made in 1989. so whoever posted it as being made in 89 might wanna get that changed.
Posts: 2 | From: urbana,ohio | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
hi everyone bill's surgery went well! even though he didn't go to have it until 2 hours later then scheduled. the surgery took 2 hours and the anuerism was bigger then they thought when they went in so instead of a 2 inch stint they put a 4 inch stint in and had to put a bigger coil in and really pack it with the threads. he was very lucky as it was in his karated artery going up to his brain but he looked better when he came out of it then when he went in for surgery no more squinting of his eye and his color looked better too we brought him home yesterday and he is resting just have to watch the groin area where they went in to make sure it doesn't bleed or swell more and so far so good. he goes back to the surgeon for his post-op appt. feb. 17th, until then i will take good care of my best friend. thank you for all the kind words and prayers it helped alot!!!
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is good news buffalogirl, and I am sure that you are relieved. Keep us posted on his and your progress too!
Posts: 2298 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
yes i am very relieved!!! bill is doing great no swelling or bleeding just sore and headaches but nothing like he had before the surgery and that is normal the doc said his appetite is very good too lol eating all the time but healthy food so i say let him eat!!
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey buffalogirl, how is the weather up there? We got a lot of rain here, so most of our snow has melted. Wish I could get up to Erie soon.
Posts: 2298 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
hi pittsburghgirl we had rain overnight but now it is pretty nice actually it was 32 when i got up and now has dropped to 29 but still warm for us lol alot of our snow has melted too alot of fog yesterday and this morning if you plan on taking a trip here this week would be good suppose to be in the 30's all week not much snow this week either. bill is doing good still but we are not going anywhere until tomorrow and we may just take a walk to the store which is about 5 minutes or so away from our house so he can play the lotto and pick up a few things he is craving chocolate cake lol have a great monday everyone!!
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Get him his chocolate cake pronto LOL! I don't normally eat too much sweets, but for some reason, when I am sick, I crave sweet stuff over my usual salty snacks like popcorn or pretzels. Isn't that strange. I'm sure you two will be glad to get out of the house just for a stroll. Have a good one!
pettyfan
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's gotten so it takes me five minutes just to read one kid's Myspace status. I feel like I need a translator! I know w/texting and stuff they're used to shortcuts but damn come on! No wonder they can't spell when we give them spelling tests...cat...kaaaTt or some crap like that. Ugh.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
hey pittsburghgirl got the chocolate cake lol bill had popcorn yesterday too it was a nice morning for a stroll no wind and not too cold 29 here with light flurries bill is napping now the dogs woke us up at 5;00 a.m. spoiled brats wanted to eat go figure!! pettyfan i know what your talking about all my neices and nephews text constantly and of course have unlimited texting on their phone bill i can't be bothered if i want to talk to someone i will call them lol!!
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

I know what you mean petty. I can't decipher half of what is supposed to be said with allof that "shorthand". idk,wt up, ugh!
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Snobby, self-centered, me, me, me people annoy me. Especially when that person is related to me. Ugh.
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
hubby is doing real good today not too sore anymore where they did the surgery and headaches are getting better his eyes are great again too so he is gonna drive me to the chiropractor today then we are going to my mom's for spagetti dinner pretty cold here but the sun is shining 25 and we got a inch or so of snow overnight not too bad!
EJ Loves Takashi
Master Rewinder
Member # 7767

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for EJ Loves Takashi   Email EJ Loves Takashi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, I have found my greatest challenge in life.

Is there an invention to help you peel an orange? I find starting the peeling of a good orange takes some thumb muscle, a little gritting of the teeth and some damage to your thumb nail!

I have seen the things that look like knitting needles, though they don't really help, you still have to jam your thumb into the flesh of the orange and thus running the risk of causing the skin of your finger to pull back from the nail....and of course, the better the orange the harder the peel!

yup...classified insane! I am going to go now....

Posts: 155 | From: Today Indiana....probably tomorrow too actually! | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  47  48  49   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home