iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » american idol tonight!!! (Page 15)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21   
Author Topic: american idol tonight!!!
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my.. that was great!!!!

way to go adam, he got a standing o from simon!!

woo! [Big Grin]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ISIS:

I did like Adam- he is really good looking-I liked that look he had going tonight...has anyone said if he is gay or not? My mom keeps asking me, like I should know or something-but I haven't heard for sure. I wondered if anyone knew?

all indications seemed to point towards that he may be gay. I hear there's a few videos on the internet with him making out with other guys. I don't care enough either way to go search for them
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care if he's gay or not...I just haven't heard anyone actually come out and say it anywhere. If he isn't, it would totally shock me.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Danny - Did a good job as always singing Stand By Me.

Kris - Not great but not as terrible as the judges said it was.

Lil - Completely ruined that song.

Anoop - Not bad. I didn't think he did as well as the judges did.

Scott - Terrible...

Allison - Awesome voice.

Matt - Did a really good job.

Adam - I just don't get this guys appeal at all. I think he sucks. Everything is in falsetto all of the time.

Scott will leave the show...

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just don't think he has any talent. Every fricken' song is a high pitch scream...

Not that I give a crap but he is definitely gay. My brother who is gay told me there are pictures of him all over the internet making out with guys. Hey, it's your life and nobodys business what you do with it. Not too bright posting pictures if you want to build a fan base of screaming little 12 year old teenyboppers...

;-/

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lil was awful. She needs to go- even her screaming parts are off-key.
Scott- "creepy staring"? He is BLIND!
He sounds like a contemporary Christian singer to me.

Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have watched that You Tube clip of Adam several times, I like it. I think that was a very cool way to sing that song for this day and age- because this is a Mad World, and I thought the lyrics were kind of haunting and creepy.

I didn't like Danny Gokey's version of Stand by Me.

In the beginning I liked him and Lil, but I actually like Kris better than both of them- Kris is the kind of guy that is missing in the world, he's very cute and is very polite, and seems like a nice guy- and he has hair!

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's over Scott. I was worried that his disability would blind everyone (pardon the pun) to his lack of talent, but it's a relief that so many people don't like him purely because of his boring singing, just like they would any other contestant!
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Isis, Kris is very cute. Very, very, very. [Smile] [Smile]

Pitt, you're right--I think Scott would make a good Contemporary Christian singer.

I've often wondered about the Adam being gay thing too. But like Sam I don't care enough to go searching for videos.

I'm still loyal to Kris, even if he didn't do all that great last night. I still voted a bunch of times.

I really liked Lil in the beginning, but now I just don't know...

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jumping ahead but as of right now I'm hoping for an Adam & Allison final two they're the only two that seem unique to me where the others all seem way too generic and cookie-cutterish.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

That group song was just painful to watch

I actually liked that song Flo Rida sang

Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

I never realized just how 'lil' Lil is until she was standing between Anoop & Scott. But dang she has a smokin body.
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
That Flo Rida song was awful. I couldn't understand a darn word they said...it reminded me of the people in King Kong (the 70s Version) singing in some foreign language...it was a bunch of mumbo jumbo...I hated it...the girl sang...you spin me round round, when you go down down.....what did that mean??

It sounded gross to me.

Then when he started talking, he sounded like an idiot. Yet, he's being paid. Whatever.

I thought Scott sounded better tonight than last night. I was shocked to see Lil over Allison in the bottom. I am sure they would have saved her.

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I agree that the group song was awful, they were totally off pitch.
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Anoop needs to go home next week

I personally feel that the judges would use the save for everybody left in the competiotn with the exception of Annop. Not saying they would necessarily use it but I feel everybody but Anoop would have a chance of being saved.

buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i knew scott would go home last night before anoop but i do think anoop will go home next week and i knew simon would not use the save for scott too paula and kara wanted to but randy and simon didn't? i still think allison or adam will win in the end they are the two strongest voices left i don't think lil will win because of fantasia winning they basically sound the same but i could be wrong who knows? oh and i didn't like either performances last night sorry never did like kelly pickerell and the other uh singer not my kind of music???!!! dee [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The group song was terrible, way to ruin a classic song! The arrangement was too fast, and a few of the singers (definately Lil at one point) hit some bum notes - I guess there's no debate this week about lip synching!

Glad to see Scott go, nice guy but the weakest singer of the final 8. Anoop should be the next to go, followed by Matt, Lil, Kris and Gokey... leaving Adam and Allison in the final two.

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I don't think Allison will make it to the final two. She has been in the bottom already. I think Danny will be the one against Adam.
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I the only one who is utterly bored through Allison's performances? Saying that I'm bored through most everyones performances. Why am I watching this junk [Razz]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked Flo Rida too. I like his song In the Ayer better though.

I like Alison, but I don't think she's "popular" enough to make it to the top two. She does have a good voice. I think the top two will be Adam and Danny (though I hope and wish fervently for that cutie Kris [Wink] ).

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha i don't know what kara and paula were doing trying to convince simon to keep scott in the competition???? that was so dumb.

again with the horrid group songs..i wish they'd quit. those are embarrassing to watch.

gotta say.. allison is a tad boring to me as well. she does nothing for me. her voice is good and she sings ok, but i'm not a fan at all.
i hope it's not her in the final two.

i would like to see kris and adam in the final. to me, they have the best voices, arrangement of songs (as far as variety goes) and know how to perform.

i know people like danny here, and i have no idea why lol. just like jdoc doesn't like adam or see the appeal... that's how i feel about danny.

matt is up in the air for me. 1 week he does great, then he falls apart the next. so he isn't really consistent.

lil and anoop are hanging on by threads. anoop has a good voice, he just isn't smoothe at all.
and his song choices are awful.
lil can sing when her voice gets high, but my gosh, is she pitchy all over the place. every song she sings, is up and down, as if she doesn't know what tone to sing in.
sorry, but she should go.

scott is all over the news here in phoenix. my sister in law actually knows him (she is legally blind as well). but everyone here is waiting to interview him and keeps talking about how great a voice he has and how upset they are that he's gone. ooooooooook.

haha petty, though i like kris as a singer, he is so adorbale to look at.
my husband cringes when he sings, cause there i sit, swooning! [Big Grin]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie:

my husband cringes when he sings, cause there i sit, swooning! [Big Grin]

[Big Grin] Yay @ husband. even though I knew that already [Big Grin]
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

haha yay me! [Big Grin]

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie:

i know people like danny here, and i have no idea why lol. just like jdoc doesn't like adam or see the appeal... that's how i feel about danny.
[Big Grin]

I hear ya Ronnie... What I do is turn my back to the TV and "listen" to the quality of the singers vocals. You should all try doing this. You might be surprised how your opinion changes.... For me Adam either screams or sings in "falsetto" all of the time. I know you guys love him, and, good for you, but I just don't see it. [Wink]
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Ronster....congrats on the marriage! [Smile]
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home