iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 20** movie you HAVE seen (Page 36)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  95  96  97   
Author Topic: Last 20** movie you HAVE seen
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
watched rec 2 a spanish horror in the similar style of blair witch - using steady camera. It was entertaining and worth watching if you liked the first one. Much of the same, set in the same building and continues on from the first so you really need to watch the 1st in order to understand properly whats going on otherwise you will be a little confused by it really. IMO its better than the 1st but you know what to expect which is not what you can say about the first one as its a bit of a whurl wind OMG whats happening here sort of film. i didnt find it scary at all as id seen the first one but it has some excellent moments which are nothing short of cinematography genius . . .very clever. 8.5/10
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneyedwilly:
watched rec 2 a spanish horror

Oneyedwilly, if you like watching Spanish horror movies, I highly recommend Tesis (1996).

That is, if you haven't already. It's really good!!!

Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks tko i will check that out - you seen maytrs yet?
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hang Ten
Rewind Curious
Member # 8934

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Hang Ten   Email Hang Ten   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sunday morning I watched "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" Awesome fun. Despite the CGI, they kept the style and tone of the first three movies.
Posts: 7 | From: The Beach | Registered: Jun 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Training Day - Enjoyed it as much as the first time [Big Grin]
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneyedwilly:
you seen maytrs yet?

I don't think I have seen that one.
Is it any good? Apparently it's a bit controversial. But then I wouldn't expect anything else from a French movie.

Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Office Space
Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lady Vengeance
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind - It took me about an hour to get into this. I did like the second hour.
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adventureland...there was virtually no plot (or none that I could make out) but ya know what? I liked it.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
Edge of Darkness (2010)

Good movie! Mel's back in action. Though he aint no Martin Riggs anymore.

8/10

Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
A Good Woman
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Miss Potter
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Edge of Darkness

Absolutely fantastic thriller with Mel Gibson on fine form...

Noms Of Darkness [Cool]

*edit* Oops just saw TKO's post on the same movie.

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Edge of Darkness" is available through my Directv on Demand. I think I'll try to watch it this weekend. Thanks for the input guys.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched Edge of Darkness today...good grief, I got misty-eyed. Good movie.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Date Night

went with some girlfriends last night.......I love Tina Fey and Steve Carroll but I swear i'm going to go into another rant about how DUMB and LAME new movies are. There were two parts where I laughed pretty hard but the rest of it stank and was predictable.....and I don't know if it's just newer stars compared to the 80's stars but there just isn't a connection for me....my friends thought the same.

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just seen heartbreakers for the first time really enjoyed it
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

quote:
Originally posted by amaranth:
just seen heartbreakers for the first time really enjoyed it

With Jason Lee and Jennifer Love Hewitt? If so, I really liked it.
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love heartbreakers!
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Bugger, that was on TV the other day and I missed it.
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
The rubbish Reaping
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Session 9
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Session 9 is a really strong and effective horror movie IMO.
What did you think pettyfan?

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by There'll be no morning for us:
The rubbish Reaping

i agree...no good.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  95  96  97   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home