iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Last movie from the 90s you watched (Page 40)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: Last movie from the 90s you watched
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Prayer of The Rollerboys. Its one movie that I used to own on VHS but just can't seem to find a reasonably priced copy of on DVD.

Rollernoms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The HBO thriller "Blind Side" from 1993 starring Rutger Hauer, Rebecca De Mornay and Ron Silver.
Posts: 4123 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carlito's Way and Donnie Brasco  -
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched Rob Reiner's "North" from 1994 starring Elijah Wood and Bruce Willis among an all-star cast. It is so terrible, this is definitely not a good movie for each of the actors and crew involved in this project.
Posts: 4123 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i watched john frankenheimers excellent 1990 cold war thriller the fourth war starring the great roy scheider and jurgen prochnow.

http://youtu.be/QVvoAV2zJK0 - the fourth war trailer

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
1999's "Wild Wild West" starring Will Smith, Kevin Kline, Kenneth Branagh & Salma Hayek. Godawful update of the 60s TV series, with Smith himself admitting that he regretted taking part in this production.
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Night Eyes (1990)

"A security guard (Night Eyes security) is hired to gather evidence of adultery against
the wife of the rock star and ends up getting involved with her." (IMDb)

This was a decent erotic thriller directed by Jag Mundhra who did lots of similiar stuff
back in the early 90s.
The movie stars the board favorite [Smile] Andrew Stevens (who also co-wrote the film),
Tanya Roberts, Cooper Huckabee, Warwick Sims, Yvette Buchanan and Karen Elise Baldwin.

I liked the atmosphere and the mansion Tanya Roberts lives.
There´s also one ultra steamy Roberts/Stevens love scene and a character called Muffy [Wink]

I would like to get the three sequels someday.

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
Deadfall from 1993 starring Michael Biehn, James Coburn, Sarah Trigger and a very over-the-top performance from Nicolas Cage. Features small roles for Charlie Sheen, Peter Fonda and Talia Shire. Directed by Christopher Coppola (Nicolas's brother).
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Double 0 Kid (1992)

Haha, this was a fun and silly family/adventure flick.

"17-year-old Lance Elliot is a summer intern at the Agency.
His fantasies of espionage and intrigue turn real when he's ordered to rush a package to L.A.
A madman millionaire computer virus designer and his icy henchwoman want that package.
It's key to their plot to destroy the environment.
Lance stays one step ahead of them, trying to avoid a visit to their "video-game-of-doom" room. (Wikipedia)

The movie stars Corey Haim, Nicole Eggert, Brigitte Nielsen, Wallace Shawn,
John Rhys-Davies, Basil Hoffman and Karen Black.
Haim and Eggert keep their clothes on this time and Nielsen looks great.

LA street scenes, evil rollerskate gang, fake alligator and a squirtgun flamethrower
plus two cool aor tunes on the soundtrack. Stupid fun.

Fake I.D. - Above And Beyond The Call Of Love

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

watched 1996 werewolf horror bad moon again, starring michael pare and mariel hemingway.
real lot of fun this one - http://youtu.be/W2CYx3CuHcM - bad moon trailer.

[ 07. April 2013, 14:16: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Once Upon a Crime... (1992)

Pretty average ensemble comedy directed by Eugene Levy.
Starring John Candy, James Belushi, Cybill Shepherd, Sean Young, Richard Lewis, Ornella Muti,
Giancarlo Giannini and George Hamilton.
I didn´t laugh once but John Candy was good and had the best lines.

Anyone know what was behind this "France craze" american directors and actors had in the late 80s-early 90s?

-

Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brain Donors (1992):

-

I used to think this movie was pretty funny back when I first saw it....now, I dunno...it's kinda dumb..lol.

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love brain donors!
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Bad Things (1998)

-

A group of friends head to Las Vegas for a bachelor party.. only things go wrong and a woman is killed. Soon, the bodies are piling up and the friends find themselves turning against one another as the coverup builds. -- IMDb

This is a really enjoyable Dark comedy.

7/10

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Broken English (1996). Rade Serbedzija, Aleksandra Vujcic, Julian Arahanga, Marton Csokas, Madeline McNamara, Jing Zhao, Li Yang, Elizabeth Mavric and Temuera Morrison. The patriarch of a Croatian family that has fled from their wartorn country to New Zealand becomes furious when his daughter becomes lovers with a fetching Maori.
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
To Sleep with a Vampire (1993)

This was a cool, stylish and sexy low-budget vampire flick.
The movies stars Scott Valentine ( My Demon Lover ) and one of the hottest girls ever on film, Charlie Spradling ( Ski School, Meridian etc. )
Yes, the film has it´s problems with the dialogue and it drags a bit but i like the atmosphere and love Spradling.

It seems that this is a remake of a movie called Dance of the Damned (1989) which i haven´t seen.

To Sleep with a Vampire trailer

-

Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
"Deep Rising" from 1998, featuring the likes of Treat Williams, Famke Janssen, Kevin J. O'Connor, Wes Studi, Jason Flemyng, Cliff Curtis & Djimon Hounsou. This film was directed by Stephen Sommers, just a year before "The Mummy" came out.

-

aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
The Human Shield (1991)

"An ex-Marine who was hired to train Iraqi soldiers to fight Iran returns to Iraq as a CIA agent to free his brother,
who has been imprisoned there by a renegade general." (IMDb)

A decent Cannon Pictures action movie directed by Ted Post ( Magnum Force, Good Guys Wear Black )
Starring Michael Dudikoff, Steve Inwood, Cannon film regular Uri Gavriel and very pretty Hana Azoulay-Hasfari ( Delta Force 3 )

Nowhere near the classic 80s Dudikoff flicks but like i said it was a decent low-budget film shot in Israel.
I own the scandi dvd, here´s the UK VHS cover art:

-

Spreadking
Master Rewinder
Member # 7280

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spreadking   Email Spreadking   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Down the Drain (1990)

-

A fun bank robbery flick. Plenty of slapstick and action. Stevens plays a high priced lawyer who decides to get his clients together for a big paying bank job.

Stars Andrew Stevens, Teri Copley, John Mutuszak.

Posts: 215 | From: Central TX | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Crash Dive (1997)

"The crew of the nuclear submarine USS Ulysses rescues supposed victims of a boat disaster,
but the victims turn out to be terrorists intent on capturing nuclear weapons aboard the sub.
Only a former SEAL, now a submarine consultant, can save the crew by sliding aboard while the sub is underwater.
(IMDb)

This was average straight-to-video Dudikoff action flick directed by Andrew Stevens [Cool]
Lots of plotholes, decent action and two good looking female leads, Catherine Bell and Elena DeBurdo.

-

Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frankenhooker - I think this is the weakest of Henenlotter's films (well still gotta see Bad Biology), but still a hoot. Shame he's directed so few flicks.

[ 31. March 2012, 16:32: Message edited by: Helen_S ]

Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she's the one
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
A Stranger Among Us (1992)

"When a brutal murder occurs among the Hasidic Jewish community and looks like an inside job,
tough New York cop, Emily Edith (Melanie Griffith), goes undercover as a Hasid to find the culprit. (IMDb)

This was an interesting copdrama directed by Sidney Lumet.
Starring Melanie Griffith, John Pankow, Eric Thal, Tracy Pollan, Mia Sara, Lee Richardson
and James Gandolfini in his first feature film.

Very Witness style plot, solid acting and nice New York City locations.

-

Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
Spike Lee's "Summer of Sam" from 1999 starring John Leguizamo, Adrien Brody, Mira Sorvino & Jennifer Esposito.
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Witches (1990). Anjelica Huston, Mai Zetterling, Bill Paterson, Brenda Blethyn, Rowan Atkinson and Jasen Fisher. A boy and his grandmother endeavour to forestall a malignant plan by witches to turn all of England's children into mice. Based on the novel by Ronald Dahl.
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  53  54  55   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home