iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » 80's Movie Trivia....How Much Do You Really Know About Your Favorite Movies? (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: 80's Movie Trivia....How Much Do You Really Know About Your Favorite Movies?
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfection, Nevada
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Isis, I have a rather large collection of 80s flicks. I think I own more 80s movies than any other decade, and I tend to rewatch those more than anything else.
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sam scores another 5pts for a new total of 68pts. The name of the town in which "Tremors" takes place is Perfection, Nevada.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Current 80's Movie Trivia Standings:

Ali with an i 76pts
Sam 68pts
Isis 17pts
Devo 13pts
annier 12pts
Miyagi-Turbo 10pts
NowhereGirl 5pts
Kash 5pts
Miyagi-Turbo 5pts
Chris the CandyFanMan 5pts

Btw, the game is obviously open for anyone to join in whenever they want to.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Next Question:

What is the mascot of Scott Howard's basketball team? (5pts)

Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wasnt it a bee? something totally lame if I remember, I think it was the Beacon Bee's or bumblebees....
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Not a bee Ali, but the name starts with a "B"...hmm...you better think of it quick before Sam gets up after going to the hockey game last night. [Wink]
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sam was already ar work when the question was posted and hockey is done for the year.

The answer is The Beavers

I have no life [Frown]

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Sammy shoots and scores 5pts for a new total of 73pts. In the movie "Teen Wolf", the mascot of Scott Howard's basketball team was a Beaver. I wonder if it was scared of The Wolf?

Next Question:

One of the employees from the Hotel that Jim and Christine Ramjones stays at can be found a few years later in a movie along with Deborah Foreman....name the actor or the movie. (5pts) or (8pts) if you can name both.

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
No fans of the John Travolta movie "The Experts" which also had Deborah Foreman and little known Steve Levitt who was the bellboy at the hotel in "Private School".

Next Question:

Mark Ratner takes Stacy to a German restaurant on their date. What does he order for the both of them? (7pts)

Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

She will have the Knockwurst, and I will have the same.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

They both also have cokes, (a lot of them by the end of the night). I didn't know how technical you were going to get.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
Devolution here,

Valley, How about a 5 point question that you could put up for grabs? If you would rather do the questions, I will graciously bow out.

Speaking of Mark Ratner, when he was in Moving Violations, what was his profession?

We are DEVO

Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

For 5 points.

In Ferris Bueller's Day Off whose hockey jersey does Cameron wear?. I'm looking for the name and the number. I was going to ask for the team too but most people might not know the team. If you can also come up with the team I'll throw in a bonus 5 points.

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Devo, I have no problem if want to ask trivia questions.

I don't know if this is right, but wasn't Mark Ratner a Puppeteer...is that what you call it?

Sam, I'll give your "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" question a shot: How about Gordie Howe #9 from the Detriot Red Wings. Second, only to Gretzky as the greatest hockey player ever. Though it's been a long time since I watched the movie, so I could be wrong.

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Score 7pts for Devo for a new total of 25pts. Mark Ratner did indeed order Knockwurst for the both of them at the German restaurant in "Fast Times At Ridgemont High".
The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Mouse Avenger   Author's Homepage   Email The Mouse Avenger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, how about this: What song by Jill Jones did the main character sing in "Earth Girls Are Easy"?
Posts: 1057 | From: With my mouse pals on Baker Street | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Valley scores 10 points for correctly guessing Gordie Howe's #9 Detroit Red Wings jersey.
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by The Mouse Avenger:
OK, how about this: What song by Jill Jones did the main character sing in "Earth Girls Are Easy"?

Was it a song called "The ground you walk on"?
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Next Question:

In the movie "Die Hard", Sergeant Al Powell twice sings a Christmas-related song to himself. What's the song? (7pts)

[ 22. April 2006, 07:14: Message edited by: Valley ]

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Hint: Oh the weather outside is frightful!
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
LOL, let it snow, let it snow , let it snow.....
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Obviously, Ali knows how to take a good hint! Score 7pts for a new total of 83pts.

In the movie "Die Hard", Sergeant Al Powell twice sings the Christmas-related song "Let It Snow" to himself.

Next Question:

What does the guest at the hotel later give Louden Swain besides relaxation lessons? (5pts)

Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

a massage?
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Not a massage, but something to help Louden with his wrestling.
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home