iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » 80's Movie Trivia....How Much Do You Really Know About Your Favorite Movies? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: 80's Movie Trivia....How Much Do You Really Know About Your Favorite Movies?
The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Mouse Avenger   Author's Homepage   Email The Mouse Avenger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I thought it was Morris Day or Sheila E. for a second there...

And speaking of Sheila E., what are the two songs she sang in the movie "Krush Groove"? (5 pts.)

Posts: 1057 | From: With my mouse pals on Baker Street | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice try Isis, if we were trying to find out who opened Al Capone's vaults, but the correct answer goes to Ali for 5pts and a new total of 20pts for the game.

Gerardo Mejía played Ricky in "Can't Buy Me Love" and he went on to later fame as Gerardo with the song "Rico Suave".

The next question was from Mouse Avenger:

And speaking of Sheila E., what are the two songs she sang in the movie "Krush Groove"? (5 pts.)

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll take a guess....I know one of the songs is "Holly Rock", but is the other "A Love Bizarre"?

Btw, my fav Sheila E. song is still "Glamorous life".

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Goof...I LOVE a Glamorous Life...but Bizarre Love is more up your alley.....OOPS I mean Love Bizarre. [Razz] [Razz] [Big Grin]
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Mouse Avenger   Author's Homepage   Email The Mouse Avenger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ding-ding-ding! She's correct-a-mundo! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1057 | From: With my mouse pals on Baker Street | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Next question:

In the movie "Some Kind Of Wonderful", what shape is pictured on the face of Watt's bass drum? (5pts)

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am going to GUESS...a Star,,,no no...a Circle...no...a Triangle....no maybe a figure eight....wait no....it was definately a square... [Razz] [Razz] [Wink] [Big Grin] [Confused]
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Wrong....anyone else wanna answer it? Where's Paul when you need him?
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Wait...I meant to say...a hexagon....or hmmmmm....no no I think rectangle-no that's too close to a square...I think it was a half moon, or a green clover, a blue diamond, or maybe a horseshoe.
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Watch the movie and get back with us. [Razz]
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
No...I figure if I ran down the list of Lucky Charms ingredients...I would eventually come up with the right answer....DARN IT!!!
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Since Isis is done shape shifting for now, the correct answer for the shape that was pictured on the face of Watts' bass drum is a Heart. Foreshadowing for later in the movie huh.

Next Question:

In the movie "The Karate Kid", what was the name of the place where Daniel saw Johnny kissing Ali? (7pts)

Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awww shoot, I should know this one....I think I'll guess like ISIS [Big Grin] Was it The Country Club?

I know Vague, very vague.....

Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Encino Oaks Country Club
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Ali...I almost said..."the country club"...but ya beat me to it..... [Wink] [Big Grin] [Wink]
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL [Big Grin]
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Ali, I'm pretty disappointed that you can't even remember the name of your parents Country Club. [Wink] And who knew Sam was a expert when it came to Yacht Clubs and Country Clubs....the correct answer was Encino Oaks Country club....so score 7pts for a new total of 14pts for Sam.

Next Question:

What future 90's Action Star can be found dancing in the background at the park in the movie "Breakin"? (5pts)

Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a blue blood. The royalty and snobbishness just oozes through my veins.

how about a Fresca?

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Jean Claude Van Dumb
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

guesses Jean Claude Van Damme just in case Valley is going to be a stickler for spelling
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Dumb or Damme both are acceptable answers, so score 5 points for a total of 12pts for Isis.

Btw Sam, great line...Ted Knight was outstanding in "Caddyshack".

Next Question:

Who's album does Blane buy in his first encounter with Andie at Trax?

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I can see it in my head.....I know it's some old goof ....and he said could you recommend it.....let me think some more..... [Confused] [Razz] [Roll Eyes]
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

John Lennon
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I know it isn't John Lennon...the name Lenny Bruce keeps popping in my head...is that it??? If it isn't...who is Lenny Bruce?? [Confused]
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
I don't remember but it's white hot.
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home