iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » 80's Movie Trivia....How Much Do You Really Know About Your Favorite Movies? (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: 80's Movie Trivia....How Much Do You Really Know About Your Favorite Movies?
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Ali, it was not Da Bears...you got the city right, but not the sport. So score 5pts for Miyagi-Turbo for a new total of 10pts. The Chicago Cubs are the sports team on Uncle Buck's pajamas.

Next Question:

What kind of car do Lane and Monique fix up? (5pts)

Bonus: Name the year and model. (3pts)

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1969 Chevy Camaro!
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Mouse Avenger   Author's Homepage   Email The Mouse Avenger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For 5 points: What does NIMH stand for in "The Secret Of NIMH"?
Posts: 1057 | From: With my mouse pals on Baker Street | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National Institute of Mental Health
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK Valley, what's the hold up here? You cant just start a game and leave it!
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice Manners Babe! [Wink] Well, score 5pts for Ali for getting the car right, but so sad for her because she missed the year. So 3pts still up for grabs if someone else can guess the correct year of Lane's Chevy Camaro before Ali corrects her mistake.

Ali's New total is 59pts for the moment.

I think Sam scored 5pts for a new total of 48pts. As long as the definition of NIMH is National Institute of Mental Health.

Next Question;

In the movie "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun", Jeff decides not to dance, because Natalie's dad threatens to do what? (7pts)

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lane's car is a

1967 Chevy Camaro SS

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Ouch...Sam swipes the 3 bonus points away from Ali. Sam's new total is 51pts and Ali is at 59pts still The Rewind trivia leader.

Next Question;

In the movie "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun", Jeff decides not to dance, because Natalie's dad threatens to do what? (7pts)

Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
Fire his dad
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Ali fires back to score 7pts and increase her total points to 66pts. In the movie "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun", Jeff decides not to dance, because Natalie's dad threatens to fire Jeff's dad.

Next Question:

What does Steve Richman's work shirt say on it?...front and back (7pts)

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
hint: Health Foods and Valley Girl
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Front: Foods For Health
Back: Eat Here Today Live Tomorrow

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Sam picks up the clue and scores 7pts on a shirt that contains words to live by. Julie's dad in "Valley Girl" had a work shirt that stated "Foods For Health" on the front and "Eat Here Today Live Tomorrow" on the back. Sam's new total is 58pts.

Next Question:

In her graduation speech, Diane Court says that she has glimpsed the future. In regards to the future, what does she tell the graduating class to do? (5pts)

Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Go Back. (if memory serves me, it's her joke that fails.)

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Devo is correct for 5pts and a new total of 13pts. In her graduation speech, Diane Court says that she has glimpsed the future and we should go back! Only her father laughs at the joke.

Next Question:

What was the name of the African tribe that Ted and Elaine were assigned to in the Peace Corps? (5pts)

Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't it the Molambos?
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Chris this was a bad week to stop sniffing glue. [Big Grin] Score 5pts for Chris because The Molombos was the name of the African tribe that Ted and Elaine were assigned to in the Peace Corps.

Next Question:

In the movie "Back To The Beach", the Big Kahuna and Michael have to ask the Harbor Master permission to do what? (5pts)

Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
Have a party on the beach, they need a permit.
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

It's a party to honor the Harbor Master of the year. Which they totally make up. He is very hurt until the good looking girl with Asthma comes to his side.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Ali is close enough to score the 5pts. Thanks for the additional details Devo, I need to dig this movie out and watch it again with Summer coming up. Ali increases her total score to 71pts. In the movie "Back To The Beach", the Big Kahuna and Michael have to ask the Harbor Master permission to have a bonfire party on the beach.

Next Question:

Why does Samantha tell her grandparents that she has to go to the dance? (5pts)

Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

for gym class in which they'll be graded on
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
That was quick, score 5pts for Sam for a new total of 63pts. Samantha Baker told her parents she had to go to the dance that night because they were geetting graded for gym class.

Next Question:

In the movie "Legend", what does Lily throw into the water from up on the cliff? (5pts)

Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
I believe it was either a necklace with a ring on it or just a ring, crazy cruise dives in to fetch it for her.
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ali-I am so in awe of your knowledge. [Wink] Some of these movies in these questions I have never seen, so there's no way I have any chance of getting the question right. Ask about Private School...I know everything! [Razz] [Wink] Ask what's the name of the trucking company on Betsy's (Kathleen Wilholte) shirt is.... [Wink] [Smile] [Cool]
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Well, I'm planning on watching "Private School" late night tonight so maybe I'll pull a question for it. Btw, how many points do I get for "Romar Tank Lines"?

Score 5pts for Ali for letting us know Lily threw a ring into the water from up on the cliff. Ali new total is 76pts.

Next Question;

What is the name of the town in which "Tremors" takes place? (5pts)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home