iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » 80's Movie Trivia....How Much Do You Really Know About Your Favorite Movies? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: 80's Movie Trivia....How Much Do You Really Know About Your Favorite Movies?
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awww man! Thats right! Cuz the blonde girl goes off with him or whatnot. I can't believe I didn't remember that!
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DMK stands for Danny Mason Kenner and he had the high score on Tempest in the movie "Night Of The Comet". He shows up at the end of movie in a cool convertible with the license plate "DMK".

We'll give Isis 7pts for kind of getting the first part of the question.

Let's try a different question:

5. What year is the movie "Dirty Dancing" set in?

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kashman hits the board quickly with that answer. You are correct for 5 pts. "Dirty Dancing" was set in 1963.

Next question:

6. In the movie "The Breakfast Club", what song can Allison play on the piano with her toes? (5pts)

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chopsticks?
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Heart and Soul?

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Sammy, was so close...and who knows maybe chopsticks is on her playlist, but 5pts goes to Devo because Allison can play "Heart and Soul" with her toes on a piano.

7. Who is on the baseball card The Goonies find with Chester Copperpot? (5pts)

Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou Geherig (spelling....)
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Congrats to Ali to be the first person to answer two questions correct for a total score of 10pts.
Lou Gehrig is on the baseball card The Goonies find next to Chester Copperpot.

8. Who's account did Fletch continue to charge all of his stuff to while at the country club? (5pts)

Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
The underhills??
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
She's on a roll ladies and gentleman, get that girl a prize...ok a new total of 15pts, sorry we are all out of stuffed Sloth Dolls at the moment.
The account Fletch kept charging his activities at the country club to was Mr. Ted Underhill's account. He even claimed to have his credit card number at the end of the movie.

9. What was the name of the plastic surgery store in "Logan's Run"? (7pts)

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no clue...I wanna know who's keeping track of all these points ?? [Confused] [Wink] [Razz]

Who's winning??

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
Alright VAlley, you got us on this one, may we have another? (question that is:) )
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Love Shop?
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Ok, no "Logan's Run" or Farrah Fawcett fans I guess. It was the plastic surgery shop that was called "New You" where the lasers went crazy when the surgeon attempted to kill Logan before he made his run.

Here's an easy one:

10. Which actor was originally cast to play Marty McFly? (5pts)

[ 27. March 2006, 15:36: Message edited by: Valley ]

annier
Master Rewinder
Member # 3305

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for annier   Author's Homepage   Email annier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eric Stoltz
Posts: 312 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
annier scores a quick 5pts for the correct answer.
Eric Stoltz was originally cast to play Marty McFly in the movie "Back To The Future".

Next Question:

What was the original working title of the movie E.T.? (7pts)

annier
Master Rewinder
Member # 3305

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for annier   Author's Homepage   Email annier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aka

A boys life
E.T and me
Nights skies

Annier

Posts: 312 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
I was looking for "A Boys Life", so score 7pts more for annier. New total is now 12pts.

Next question:

12. In the movie "Stand By Me", when the boys pool their money together, how much money does Chris contribute? (7pts)

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
I'll take that there are no huge "Stand By Me" fans out there. The answer is 68 cents for a total amount of $2.37. The most interesting thing about the number 237, it is also the number of the haunted room in "The Shining" and the cell number in "The Shawshank Redemption" which are also the works of one Stephen King.

Back to an easy question:

13. What future R & B Star of the late 80's can be found in the movie "Can't Buy Me Love"? (5pts)
Bonus: Who choreographed The African Anteater Dance in the movie? (3pts)

Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

It says that Paula Abdul was in the movie, but I don't know if that was what you were shooting at.

As for the dance, he watched it on television, I forget the name of the tribe though.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annier
Master Rewinder
Member # 3305

Member Rated:
I think you right.
Paula Abdul was the choreographer for the film.

Annier

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Devo, you got the bonus question correct....Paula Abdul choreographed the movie "Can't Buy Me Love", so thus choreographing the dance scenes which included The African Anteater Dance.

Now, the first question is about an actor/actress in the movie that later became a popular singer in the late 80's and toured as the opening act for C & C Music Factory....anyone wanna guess? (5pts)

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geraldo(I am not sure on the spelling) .. Hehehe...Rico Suave. [Razz] [Razz]
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
Geraldo is an annoying talk show host for FOX, you mean Gerardo....I think...lol
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home