iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » 80's Movie Trivia....How Much Do You Really Know About Your Favorite Movies? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: 80's Movie Trivia....How Much Do You Really Know About Your Favorite Movies?
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Lennon or Lenny.....last name starts with an L though. Woooo

Didn't anyone else notice that album just seemed so wrong....I know they had to have done it as a joke, but come on dude.

Ali, let's put it this way, I could never imagine the artist on the cover of the album in Blane's hand as ever being White Hot.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey man, Molly said it was, so it has to be!
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When Blane first comes in to see Andie at the record store, he asks her opinion of a white hot Steve Lawrence album that he tosses onto the counter. At this point the album is wrapped in a loose plastic cover. In the close-up shot of the album however, the plastic cover is gone. Then when Blane pays for the album, the plastic cover is back. I remember the scene well because kept thinking couldn't you at least pick up a Psychedelic Furs album?

-

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Next Question:

What movie did the famous line "I'll Be Back" come from? (5pts)

Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terminator
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Mouse Avenger   Author's Homepage   Email The Mouse Avenger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew that one...too bad I couldn't answer in time!

Next question, for 5 pts.: What does Hiram Flaversham give his daughter Olivia in The Great Mouse Detective at the beginning of the movie?

Posts: 1057 | From: With my mouse pals on Baker Street | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Nobody was able to answer The Mouse Avenger's question including me. However, Sam did score 5 pts with "I'll Be Back" coming from "Terminator".

Current Standings:
------------------

Ali with an i 20pts
Sam 19pts
annier 12pts
Isis 12pts
Devo 8pts
NowhereGirl 5pts
Kash 5pts

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
This question is for any of the "April Fool's Day" movie watching crowd. What movie role is Arch best known for? (5pts)
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Biff, in Back to the Future.
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Ali is correct for 5pts, for a new total of 25pts. Thomas F. Wilson played Arch in "April Fool's Day", but he is best known as Biff in "Back To The Future" from the previous year.

Next Question:

In the movie "Real Genius", when Mitch sees Lazlo for the first time, Lazlo is carrying a bag that he brings with him into the closet. What kind of bag was he carrying? (7pts)

The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Mouse Avenger   Author's Homepage   Email The Mouse Avenger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Mouse Avenger:
I knew that one...too bad I couldn't answer in time!

Next question, for 5 pts.: What does Hiram Flaversham give his daughter Olivia in The Great Mouse Detective at the beginning of the movie?

Nobody knew that one? (GASP!) [Eek!]

Oh well, better luck next time.

Posts: 1057 | From: With my mouse pals on Baker Street | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
uhhhh, a plastic bag?
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a bag of Doritos or some other kind of chip; more than likely a Frito Lay product
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Paper not plastic and Sam is on the right track, but not Frito Lay because they don't offer combo meals.
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Mcdonalds
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Do you want to Supersize that Sam? Sam is correct. When Mitch sees Lazlo for the first time, Lazlo is carrying a McDonald's bag that he brings with him into the closet. So score 7pts for Sam for a new total of 26pts.

Next Question:

Chris Parker is preparing for a big date. As she's dressing, she's lip-synching and dancing to a classic 1960's tune. Name that tune! (5pts)

Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
The Crystals, Then He Kissed Me
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Apparently, Ali must be practicing for her wedding in her bedroom lately to answer that so quickly. The song Chris Parker is lip-synching to in the beginning of "Adventures In Babysitting" is The Crystals "Then He Kissed Me". So score 5pts for Ali for a new total of 30pts.

Next Question:

In "The Lost Boys" name an actress on a poster in Sam's room? (5pts)

Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Damn, I wish that I was on more, I know a ton of these.

She is very correct.

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
Reform schhol girls starring Wendy williams.
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
Duh, cant spell, Reform School Girls....
much better now....

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Wow, Ali that was an obscure poster from the movie...but score 5pts for Ali for a new total of 35pts. The other answers could have been the more obvious Molly Ringwald and I would have accepted Rob Lowe because that poster shouldn't be hanging in anyone's room.

Next Question:

What book was Heather Duke carrying around for most of the time? (5pts)

[ 06. April 2006, 03:05: Message edited by: Valley ]

Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Moby ****
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Oops...can't use that word around here, but score 5pts for Sam for a total of 31pts. The book Heather Duke was often spotted with in the movie "Heathers" was Moby D**k.

Next Question:

1632 isn't just a year, it's also the high score on what Arcade game? (7pts)

[ 06. April 2006, 10:13: Message edited by: Valley ]

Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
I'm stumped on this one, uhhhh pole posistion???? [Eek!] [Confused]
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home