iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » The say ALMOST anything thread ! (Page 38)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: The say ALMOST anything thread !
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now they're attacking the Karate Kid section. My 3 fave sections swallowed by spam [Frown]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe the origin of the spam is Cobra Kai related.. who knows. [Razz]

Ooh, what a lame joke.. i know. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2186 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyway..

i just received a package full of brand new US import dvd's and blu-rays today.. so i couldn't be happier.

Among my latest arrivals are Hands Of The Ripper (new Synapse combo-pack), The Kentucky Fried Movie on blu-ray,
The Howling (Shout Factory's new collector's edition blu-ray), The Fog (again, the new collector's edition blu),
The Incredible Melting Man (Shout Factory blu-ray), and finally my copy of Ninja III is here.. yay ! [Big Grin]

After recently finding out the Time Rider blu-ray was actually region-free, i did a quick test with
these latest Shout Factory releases, and it appears that both Ninja III as well as The Kentucky Fried Movie
are in fact region-free blu-rays despite the region A logo's printed on the sleeves.

Posts: 2186 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hands of the ripper, woohoo [Cool]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
Stop... Hammer-time ! [Big Grin]
American Ninja
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's over, guys.... the spam has spread. And without mods, I think it's about done.

Too bad I didn't get here earlier. Well, anyway... it has been a pleasure reading all the old threads.

Take care

| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
Coming august 6th from Scorpion Releasing :

-

Tomboy (1985)

Initially labeled as a 'High Octane Edition', independent US dvd label Scorpion Releasing brings
this beloved 80's b-movie to dvd and blu-ray (on seperate releases, not a combo-pack).

Here's an early review for the dvd version : www.dvddrive-in.com/reviews/t-z/tomboy85.htm

Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
Last night, a 19yo guy armed with a handgun invaded the 8 o'clock evening news holding some people hostage
and demanding some screentime. The network went off air immediately, and later on they showed these clips of what happened :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJB2O_nxcOc

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPcXfZlqHj0

Just look at how quick he dropped his gun as soon as he saw those cops closing in on him.. what a dumb-a$$ !

Oh well, just another nice and quiet evening on Dutch television. [Big Grin]

TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Icon
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
saw that on the news here in mid america Roarke. crazy
Posts: 2007 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
He went down pretty easy though. And later on that evening several police units raided his mother's house,
since he was still living at home. She must have been real happy with that. [Big Grin]

the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He dropped that gun mighty quick,I reckon the police approached him with a cardboard cut out of chuck Norris and he bricked it!

[ 30. January 2015, 10:59: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
That must have done the trick !

Any terrorist would break down and start screaming for their mommies when being ambushed by Chuck ! [Big Grin]

aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that people should use the search engine if they want to discuss about certain movies.
Don´t get me wrong, it´s awesome to see some action here but we already have great threads at least for the most popular films.

Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
I noticed many threads have vaporized, even though they're still being mentioned when you use the site's search engine.
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to be back after a 3 yr absence! I think I may watch more movies now than I did 3 yrs ago thanks to netflix:)
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

as this is the say anything thread i'd like to say "what on earth is going on with randy quaid".

has anyone else seen the bizzare video of him on the web having a rant about rupert murdoch.

i always liked him in the vacation movies and thought he was great in midnight express but he seems to have gone of the rails a bit!

i hope he gets himself sorted out.

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Valentine´s Day decoration on the front page looks great! Also it´s nice to see that the todays movie section keeps changing again.
Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
Yeah I've noticed it's changing on a daily basis again,jogged my memory actually that I still hadn't got round to ever seeing - making Mr right so I've added it to my rental list.
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

410 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your support guys... [Smile]

I'm sincerely spending nearly every spare waking hour in returning the Rewind to its rightful place...

There are actually hundreds of small updates taking place all over the site every single day. For example all the broken YouTube trailers and merchandising stuff is being actively worked on...

Its a gigantic task but got to be done. [Smile]

We even added our first new movie to the site last weekend.

If you have review submissions waiting that you have done that you want to see added then please point them out. To ensure really quick turnaround, you can mail me pictures including the covershots (96 x140pixels GIF) and Screenshots (minimum 4 of 200 x 128 pixels JPG with text descriptions seperately) -Just a thought [Smile]

I noticed that some of you are posting little min-reviews of those wicked obscure movies to the forums.. Please do consider using the site submissions engine to get them onto the proper site where more people will see them for all eternity [Smile] Just PM me or use the contact form at the site if you'd like more details. To ensure really quick turnaround, you can mail me pictures including the covershots for these too [Smile]

Thanks again for being here [Smile]

Posts: 1026 | From: The '80s | Registered: Feb 2000 | Site Updates: 410  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
i got given a banana to eat by one of my customers who i clean there windows for a while back.

anyhow i decided to put it in my rucksack and save it for later,i just found that same banana today 1 month later at the bottom of my rucksack.

do you know how bad a 1 month out of date banana smells.

lets just say pretty bad!

-

TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Icon
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahahahahaha. sorry Warrior but thats hilarious
Posts: 2007 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
LOL!
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was Bobby McFerrin's new one, I'm worried need money.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In honor of the banana:

My dog has no nose.

How does he smell?

Wait for it...

Awful.

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Oh
  This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  47  48  49   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home