iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 20** movie you HAVE seen (Page 50)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  95  96  97   
Author Topic: Last 20** movie you HAVE seen
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beer League (2006)

This was ok. Softball, beer and babes.
Very rude humour and some great jokes.
Starring Artie Lang, Ralph Macchio, Anthony DeSando, Cara Buono and Jimmy Palumbo.

-

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Beer League [Big Grin]
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that it´s even better if you are drunk when you watch it.
Sadly i was sober [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha [Smile] All the herpes stuff cracks me up, especially the lad running down the street near the end lol
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love you Philip Morris (2010)-Jim Carrey at his best, hilarious both myself and my hubby havent laughed so much in ages!
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am gonna check it out amaranth. I am a massive Jim Carrey fan and since it got good reviews and also a comedy I will surely watch this straight away. I love Lloyd Christmas.

Thanks for the tip.

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
I thought Phillip Morris started well and then went to crap [Frown]
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw Drive Angry in 3D over the weekend. It is an exceedingly and aggressively stupid movie that knows that it is exceedingly and aggressively stupid and is also violent and sleazy--and the 3D, from the folks who brought you the remake of My Bloody Valentine, is excellent. In other words, it is a very entertaining throwback exploitation film, kind of like a souped-up Race with the Devil. Among a bunch of aggressively weird performances, including Nic Cage (with yet another goofy hairdo), David Morse, Billy Burke, and Tom Atkins, William Fichtner steals the show as Satan's accountant. ("My boss is a quiet guy, well read.) See it in the theatre in 3D if you can.
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Faster starring Dwayne Johnson and Billy Bob Thornton. It was okay, but not something I'd watch over and over.
Crash, our local little paper has a guy who does a movie review every week. He is a real Debbie Downer when it comes to anything but Shakespeare basically. He gave Drive Angry a horrible review. I tend to ignore every one of his reviews.

Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Helen_S:
I thought Phillip Morris started well and then went to crap [Frown]

I kinda thought the same thing, there were a ouple bits that really made me laugh but got too serious.

It's hard to believe that the basis of this really did happen. Crazy.

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
I spit on your grave - The original was more hard hitting. The revenge part of this one was beyond fun [Big Grin]
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Helen, I saw this one too. The unnecessary remake--compared to the original--is extremely well made and acted and focuses more on the revenge than on the terrible acts perpetrated on the heroine in the first half of the movie, which is the exact opposite of the primitive-looking, but still pretty potent, original. While I have seen this level of violence before in Euro-films, for a relatively mainstream U.S. film, it was way, way over the top, almost obscenely so.
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Only almost? Hahaha [Razz] I was wincing and laughing my head off at once [Smile]

I just watched Paranormal Activity 2, just as blah as the first.

[ 10. March 2011, 16:07: Message edited by: Helen_S ]

P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Despicable Me - 7.5/10. Was ok, and funny overall, but I've seen better recently.

Furry Vengance - 5/10. Meh....

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Prom Night - Why oh why oh why did I sit through that?!? Unbelievably bad. This made Teenage Zombies look amazing.
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tron legacy

good movie

great soundtrack

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Life As We Know It--It was okay. Josh Duhamel was cute lol.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Adjustment Bureau with Matt Damon. Great movie based on Philip K. D i c k's short story "Adjustment Team." His stories have spawned Blade Runner, Total Recall, and A Scanner Darkly. 8/10...
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey pettyfan, are you a tom petty fan or richard petty fan.

by the way, the burbs is awesome

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
qharris2008
Rewind Curious
Member # 9540

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for qharris2008   Email qharris2008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last movie I saw was Inception. Great movie.

I am trying to find a movie I saw a preview for sometime last year. Does anyone know the title of the movie that came out where select people wake up with super powers?

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Taken - I wasn't very taken with it, ba-dum ching! [Razz]
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Next Three Days, starring Russell Crowe and Elizabeth Banks. It was a good flick. Filmed here in Pittsburgh in Nov.-Dec. of 2009 I believe. I recognized alot of the shots/scenery even though I am not a city dweller. Especially the shots in Oakland after having driven there evey week to the Dr.'s. I remember the local news stations interviewing Crowe. He rode his bicycle all over the city on breaks from filming and he loved the city.
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
At least Crowe said nice things abou the city, PGHgirl. Remeber when Sienna Miller was in town filming "Mysteries of Pittsburgh"? She dissed the city so much that she had to have a press conference and apologize. [Smile]

[ 14. March 2011, 13:16: Message edited by: Crash ]

pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Good Package:
hey pettyfan, are you a tom petty fan or richard petty fan.

by the way, the burbs is awesome

I was an Adam Petty (Richard's grandson) fan. I like Tom Petty though. [Smile]
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
oh.

Klopek is that a slavic name?

This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  95  96  97   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home