iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 20** movie you HAVE seen (Page 43)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  95  96  97   
Author Topic: Last 20** movie you HAVE seen
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Simoneer:
 -

Been many years since I watched this movie. Better than I remembered. [Smile]

this movie is freakin awsome
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched The Blind Side. I figured it'd be a little sad but man I didn't know just how sad it would be!! It's a very emotional movie, very touching and moving. Best movie I've seen in awhile.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anne of Green Gables: The Continuing Story (2000). Megan Follows, Jonathan Crombie, Cameron Daddo, Greg Spottiswood, Schuyler Grant and Janet Laine Green. The further adventures of Anne Shirley from her problems in having the manuscript for her novel stolen from her by an American writer to her searching for her husband after he goes missing in action in Europe during the First World War.
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hatchet - Wasn't too impressed, it was ok.
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simoneer
Senior Rewinder
Member # 8941

2 Updates!

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Simoneer   Author's Homepage   Email Simoneer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneyedwilly:
this movie is freakin awsome

Indeed it is!
Posts: 56 | From: Sweden | Registered: Jun 2010 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buried - The first half an hour especially I found so uncomfortable. Really makes you feel like you're in that tiny box lol
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Mulberry Street, just ok.
Simoneer
Senior Rewinder
Member # 8941

2 Updates!

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Simoneer   Author's Homepage   Email Simoneer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Session 9.

Great movie. Criminally overlooked.

How To Train Your Dragon.

Great as well, but far from overlooked. [Smile] I truly feel they cast the wrong dude to play Hiccup, though. I do not think his voice fit the character at all.

[ 09. October 2010, 14:08: Message edited by: Simoneer ]

Posts: 56 | From: Sweden | Registered: Jun 2010 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Two crappy films, She Creature and Last Rites (2006)
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Graves End - So bad it was hilarious [Big Grin]
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Happy-Go-Lucky" (2008). Good, but not great overall.

However, a delightful leading performance by Sally Hawkins!

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The documentary "Who Killed The Electric Car?" (2006).

Very interesting. And what a shame that General Motors didn't let the EV-1 flourish.

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Embodiment of Evil - The third in the Coffin Joe trilogy, made 40 years after the second. Love the first 2, this not so much.
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOU AGAIN_ Not as funny as I thought it was going to be
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gravedancers loved this well scary
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Nightmare
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Descent Part 2

Didn't have a lot of hopes for this sequel but actually found it as engrossing, scary and gory as the first.

Noms Part 2 [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simoneer
Senior Rewinder
Member # 8941

2 Updates!

Rate Member
Hm. Descent Part 2 was nice, but I personally did not like it nearly as much as the first. It had some awesome moments, but I seriously thought it was unnecessary to continue the story of the last movie.
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
I didn't like the first.
Simoneer
Senior Rewinder
Member # 8941

2 Updates!

Rate Member
Hehe. That's fine.

-

I like it a lot, although it felt like...

SPOILERS

...The small twist towards the end about the doctor was extremely unnecessary, and it seemed like they made it up as they went to make it more interesting. Did not feel like they had prepared that at all. Quite poor.

SPOILERS

Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 2004 film "Jersey Girl" with Ben Affleck, Liv Tyler, Raquel Castro, Jason Biggs and the late George Carlin and directed by Kevin Smith.
Posts: 4123 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lost Boys: The Thirst
Open House (Another one that didn't make sense--why were they murdering people? Just to murder them? I guess.)

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Date Night .. cute movie, but I expected it to be funnier.

Where's the Tina Fey that gave us "Mean Girls"?

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Valley:
Date Night .. cute movie, but I expected it to be funnier.

Where's the Tina Fey that gave us "Mean Girls"?

My thoughts exactly! It was an ok movie but the laughs fell so flat some times........I went with a group to see it and we were all like hmmmmm?

I love Mean Girls!!

Just watched KickAss............it was awesome! It was funny, quirky.....creative....I loved that it didn't rely on tons of big stars....just Nick Cage..........it was awesome....I love being impressed with a new movie.

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wall Street 2 & Jackass 3D [Embarrassed]
Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  95  96  97   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home