iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 20** movie you HAVE seen (Page 44)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ...  95  96  97   
Author Topic: Last 20** movie you HAVE seen
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Forgotten (2004) starring Julianne Moore and Dominick West. Not a huge fan of Moore, but I'll watch anything with Dominick West! I guessed the "surprise twist ending" about 15 minutes into the movie.
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aliens in the attic (2009) with the kids
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Ugly Truth and Peter and Vandy.....cool to watch a "hollwood" romantic comedy and then and "indie" romantic dramady
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Couples Retreat .. the scenery of Bora Bora was beyond amazing, but the movie itself was underwhelming.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paranormal Activity part 2....I loved it! Much scarier than part 1.
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Soul to Take--so not what I'd expect from Wes Craven! It was just okay.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw that too, Pettyfan. I thought it was just meh.
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simoneer
Senior Rewinder
Member # 8941

2 Updates!

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Simoneer   Author's Homepage   Email Simoneer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Other Guys

Liked it a lot! Quite funny, and it actually had a somewhat interesting plot.

I also saw Due Date earlier today, in the cinema. Loved it. Hilarious movies. Never a dull moment. It was totally worth the money I didn't have to spend on it (got free tickets through my bro). Robert Downey Jr. is great.

Also...as we're back in the '10s now (and actually have been for awhile), shouldn't this section be changed to "'00s and later movies"? I mean, we can't call every movie coming out this century "00s" movies, can we?

EDIT:

Outlander.

Can't believe I had never heard of this before...seems to have been overlooked. Great little sci-fi flick featuring vikings (it's hard to explain). Quite original in that aspect.

-

[ 27. October 2010, 15:53: Message edited by: Simoneer ]

Posts: 56 | From: Sweden | Registered: Jun 2010 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched Dark Corners, with Thora Birch. It was such a weird movie. To be honest I never did figure out what was going on.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cop Out was really funny! [Smile] felt like an 80's buddy cop movie along the lines of Beverly Hills Cop and Lethal Weapon.....it's worth a watch!
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kowalski
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8412

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kowalski   Email Kowalski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Experiment 2010

-

Has anyone seen the original German version

Posts: 357 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
watched paranormal activity and it scared the hell outta me.
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Night Listener - Good little film but coulda been so much more.
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Falling in love with the girl next door - Cute. Their first date was a Halloween graveyard viewing of Nosferatu. No wonder she stuck around  -
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Confessions Of A Shophaholic - Watchable, once.
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Marmaduke--so cute!
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Superbad - I didn't think I'd like this at all but kinda did. Although it felt like it went on for way too long.
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Metropolis (2001):

-

This movie is a visual beauty. Even having seen it a few times before, it still seems to get more beautiful to me with each new viewing. The downside though is that the story is a bit lacking and crude when compared to the original it's based off of. And if you're not an anime or sci-fi fan, then I highly doubt the story will captivate you enough to keep your interest. But if you are a fan of these types of films, then this is a great one to watch late at night by yourself on a good surround sound setup.

[ 04. November 2010, 02:31: Message edited by: Pyromantic ]

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jennifers body (2009)
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
The Hitcher, pointless.
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Sentinel (2006)

Pretty entertaining modern thriller.
Another fatal attraction for Michael Douglas, now with the First Lady.

-

Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Reaping.
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Hero and Thirteen
Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
She's Out of My League it was a cute and funny,the friends Hall & Oates band was a riot along with all the Branson hoopla because I grew up outside of Branson [Big Grin] but seriously I never felt a chemistry with the main characters or the actors? was it just me?
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
Paranormal activity (2009) not scary and a bit boring doesnt have the "real" factor that blair witch had
  This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ...  95  96  97   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home