iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » The say ALMOST anything thread ! (Page 45)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 46 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46   
Author Topic: The say ALMOST anything thread !
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, warehouses are just normal houses that have been bitten by another warehouse...
Posts: 3629 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone watching the NCAA Basketball Tournament?
Posts: 625 | From: Ohio | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

13 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just pieces here and there gg. I love college hoops but not really into it the last couple years. That being said, I still follow MY team. College sports just seem to be like a broken record.. I know an outlyer with pop up here and there but its usually the same team's getting the best talent year after year and doing most of the winning.

Who you rooting for

Posts: 1531 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 13  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wisconsin is my team. Big game tonight!! How about you?

I don't watch anywhere the amount I used to. Now we just watch a few Badger games, mainly after NFL season is over and then get excited for the tournament.

Posts: 625 | From: Ohio | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

13 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tough loss last night gecko. They had a good tourney. My team (The Mizzou Tigers) didn't even make a post season tourney. they went from a Final 4 contender in 2012 to one of the worst teams in the nation the last 3 years. With all the political garbage going on at MU the last year and a half, I am disgusted and a little embarrassed with them.

The good news is they somehow managed to get the #1 recruit in the nation, Michael Porter JR. to commit to Mizzou this week. Hopefully that will bring great success. They cant get any worse at this point.

How do you feel about Nebraska joining the B1G?

Posts: 1531 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 13  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
Uggghhh. Such a tough loss. Oh well, life moves on.

That's great news on grabbing a top tier recruit. That alone can make a huge difference for years to come.

As for Nebraska....they still don't seem like a Big Ten team. Same with Maryland and Rutgers. I know they had to expand, but I feel like it's ruined so many great rivalries.

Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On April 28th, twenty-four Frank Zappa albums that were previously only available through the Zappa Family Trust mail-order
will be made widely available for the first time..

That's four days after Arrow's Phantasm box-set comes out, and three days after this month's batch of Vinegar Syndrome discs..

Can anyone lend me some money.. please ? .. no ? [Big Grin]

Posts: 2033 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
What's going on with the pictures not showing up in threads? Just curious if it was some sort of ransomware deal! I hope not.
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been having some computery problems here since last wednesday..

My laptop (nearly 10 years old, still running Windows Vista) just isn't up to it anymore, i guess.

Posts: 2033 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gordongecko, I believe some were deleted by the posters, because of lack of space.
Posts: 2002 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
Thanks Pittsburgh.

How's everyone doing? Seems like it's been pretty dead here. I guess that's standard for the summer.

Anyone have any fun trips planned?

TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

13 Updates!

I'm trying to plan something for my family. Since the wife wants to go to a beach, I have been looking at cruises in the Caribbean or something in Mexico. I would like to take a princess cruise to Puerto Vallarta, mazatlan and the other place the love boat went. Oh yeah Acapulco.

How about you

Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gordo, glad to see you around!
My husband and I are going to Ocean City, MD for a few days in September and renting a condo on the bay. Then that Friday we will be going to stay with my friend who lives outside of O.C., for the weekend. We plan on going over to a little town called Berlin and doing antiquing, eating and going to the new brewery. Two movies were filmed there: Runaway Bride and Tuck Everlasting

Posts: 2002 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again all. Yeah, been pretty busy with life n junk. And now planning to move to the far East U.S. in a couple of weeks.
Posts: 1729 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gordongecko:
What's going on with the pictures not showing up in threads? Just curious if it was some sort of ransomware deal! I hope not.

Photobucket aren't allowing people to post their pics anymore unless they pay $400 a year. Insane!
Posts: 3806 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
Terdnthepool - That sounds like a fun trip! Good luck on the planning.

Pburgh - Sounds like a perfect trip! Enjoy it and eat some good seafood for me (if that's your thing).

Pyro - What part of the US? Good luck with the move. Never fun while in the process but kind of fun to see other parts of the world/US.

Helen - thanks. I think someone mentioned that on another thread. I didn't realize it was personal pictures being blocked. I though it was all the pictures and got worried :-/

Not anything too crazy planned this summer, for now. Will be staying at a cabin in WI in a few weeks. Hoping for nice weather out on the lake!

Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Gordo, that sounds like heaven!
Pyro, tell him about your big move!

the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terdnthepool I like the sound of that a Carribbean cruise.

Ocean City looks like a blast Pittsburghgirl with loads to see and do - https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g41298-Activities-Ocean_City_Maryland.html

Pyro where ever you end up moving to I hope it all go's well!

Photobucket completely sucks and like Helen mentioned 400 dollars a year for hosting images on there site is completely nuts!

In between work and watching movies I haven't been up to anything exciting but I am going to Latvia for a holiday at the end of next Month so I'm looking forward to that!

https://youtu.be/c84x6ZZwHT4 - Latvia tourism video.

[ 26. July 2017, 11:06: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Posts: 3279 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going out to join some of my family for awhile in MA.

[ 26. July 2017, 16:39: Message edited by: Pyro ]

Posts: 1729 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Young warrior- Thanks for sharing that TripAdvisor link! We plan on going to Assateague Island for a day, weather permitting. I am not making a hard schedule until we get there, so I can plan according to the weather. I definitely want to go there on a sunny day! We can still do the boardwalk even if it rains. Just duck in and out of bars and shops.
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in a cruise with my family. Viking Grace was the name of the very cool ship and we went from Turku, Finland to Stockholm, Sweden and back.
The weather was wonderful and we had a really fun time.

Viking Grace virtual tour: http://www.giraffevisual.com/virtuala-ture/viking-line/grace/tour.html

-

Posts: 6987 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like an awesome trip Atomik I would love to visit Sweden one day saying that I would also love to visit Finland as well!

I always like checking out tourism videos on YouTube and how Finland is portrayed in this one I think would entice anyone to want to go there as it looks wonderful! - https://youtu.be/46pM5V00mv4

Posts: 3279 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
Atomic - I actually took a cruise from Stockholm to Finland when I was in college. I wish I would have appreciated it more and paid more attention. It was a good time, but I think it would be a different experience now as an adult. Do anything cool in Sweden?
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a short stop gordongecko, so we decided to stay in the ship this time.
Posts: 6987 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

This afternoon while preparing dinner, I was listening to 1970's music on Music Choice. One Tin Soldier came on, that putrid song from the Billy Jack movie. I immediately thought of you Crash, and our convo about Billy Jack movies and Tom Laughlin's inflated ego, and his homely wife. 😂 I couldn't get to the tv to change the channel because I was breading zucchini.
  This topic comprises 46 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home