iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 20** movie you HAVE seen (Page 32)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  95  96  97   
Author Topic: Last 20** movie you HAVE seen
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Final Destination loved it action packed and alot of blood and guts which i love lol!!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Choke

I seem to remember there was a lot of fuss over this movie back in the DARK DAYS of the REWIND when she who must not be named got all upset over the concept of it.

Have to say that after reading the book, I was very impressed with the movie adaptation although I think they spoiled the ending a bit.

Hi, My Name is Simon and I am a Noms Addict [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by buffalo-girl:
Final Destination loved it action packed and alot of blood and guts which i love lol!!

I remember enjoying the 1st and the 2nd FD movies very much.
Haven´t seen the other two.

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watched "Wonderful World" w' Matthew Broderick. I really liked it.
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The Hangover." A little over-hyped but a fun movie nonetheless.
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Veronica Sawyer:
"The Hangover." A little over-hyped but a fun movie nonetheless.

so true. i didn't laugh as much as i thought i would. my husband and i thought it was just ok. definitely over-hyped.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
500 Days of Summer

I can't STRESS how much I LOVED this movie!!!

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by He came and he saw that it was NOMS:
Choke

I seem to remember there was a lot of fuss over this movie back in the DARK DAYS of the REWIND when she who must not be named got all upset over the concept of it.

Have to say that after reading the book, I was very impressed with the movie adaptation although I think they spoiled the ending a bit.

Hi, My Name is Simon and I am a Noms Addict [Cool]

Hey Noms, I liked Choke too. It was a little bizarre, but I really liked Sam Rockwell and I think it was Kelly McDonald that played the "doctor". I will have to keep an eye out for the book when I'm out shopping at the used book stores.
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rewatched Thunderbirds last night. OK, so it ain't the greatest movie in the world, but it's fun enough. Plus my daughters wanted to watch it once they learned that Vanessa Hudgens played Tintin. Plus it's fun seeing where I work.....

I'm not a Thunderbird, by the way - but the location for the San Fransisco City Hospital is my office building, and I walk in and out those doors every day!

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just watched Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World (2003)

Directed by Peter Weir and starring Russell Crowe and Paul Bettany.
The movie is adapted from three novels by Patrick O´Brian.
What a fantastic movie! Highly recommended!

-

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saturnchick
Master Rewinder
Member # 7524

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for saturnchick   Email saturnchick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paranormal Activity - 6/10

AND

District 9 - 8/10

Posts: 339 | From: New York City | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by saturnchick:
Paranormal Activity - 6/10

So me and 3 of my friends who watched Paranormal on different occasions HATED the movie!

Oh trust me i'm all about being different and unique but it wasn't at all to me.......I've seen better tv shows.......and OMG the couple was sooooooo annoying. i love horror and a good ghost story but I almost gave up on this movie 30 mins in!

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amusement 8/10

Yes Man 7/10

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am terrible with years movies came out so i am probably wrong on this one too but we watched Disturbia the other day it was pretty good especially the last 15 minutes or so of the movie!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be 2007, so you're good!
Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
thanks jay lee lol!!! last night we watched death sentence with kevin bacon 2007 pretty good movie!!
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"O Brother, Where Art Thou?", from 2000.

Strange and unpredictable, as you would expect from a Coen Brothers movie. But also, consistently entertaining and interesting!

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sunshine Cleaning (10/10)
Nim's Island (10/10)
The Cursed (6/10)

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

One of the best horror movies I've seen in a long time. Story is kind of a mix between "Halloween" and "Rosemary's Baby." Takes place in the early 80's and really looks like it could be a movie made at that time. Definitely recommend this to people looking for a good scary movie to watch.

Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

I watched the Stepfather remake. It was very good.
EJ Loves Takashi
Master Rewinder
Member # 7767

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for EJ Loves Takashi   Email EJ Loves Takashi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zombieland. Bill Murray was great in it! Laughed hard maybe three times.

The zombie clown in the end attack scenes...uuhhggg. I hate clown...really I hate clowns. I hid my face during the clown scene. Even though it was funny, so I heard, as the people around me were laughing, I couldnt watch. REally....I hate clowns!!

Posts: 155 | From: Today Indiana....probably tomorrow too actually! | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Tyler Perry's The Family that Preys...9.5/10
Ace of Hearts 8/10

buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
we watched avatar at home though which was good it was a long movie could never sit thru it at the show lol not with my back pain i liked it great effects and all but a little long but i have to say it was not boring at all! we also watched cold creek manor with dennis quaid and sharon stone i liked it not scary but still a good movie!
pettyfan
Member # 2260

12 Rounds, with John Cena...it was much better than the one-star review the Dish TV Guide gave it.
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shutter Island. Really liked it and thought Leo did a great job...
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  95  96  97   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home