iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Top 100 80's Movies Of All Time (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Top 100 80's Movies Of All Time
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's 20 Jack....you pick the order because I can't do it:

Fire with Fire
Aliens
Karate Kid
Back to the Future
Weird Science
Major League
Can't Buy Me Love
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Revenge of the Nerds
First Blood
Rocky IV
Trick or Treat
Some Kind of Wonderful
The Goonies
Crossroads
Spellbinder
The Lost Boys
The Sure Thing
Sixteen Candles
Stand by Me

There are so many I can substitute for any of these, but these 20 are off the top of my head at the moment.

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmm... How bout:

20:Fire with Fire
6:Aliens
7:Karate Kid
1:Back to the Future
13:Weird Science
14:Major League
12:Can't Buy Me Love
8:Fast Times at Ridgemont High
15:Revenge of the Nerds
9:First Blood
10:Rocky IV
19:Trick or Treat
16:Some Kind of Wonderful
2:The Goonies
17:Crossroads
18:Spellbinder
3:The Lost Boys
4:The Sure Thing
11:Sixteen Candles
5:Stand by Me

Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aruba4me
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6258

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Aruba4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jack, can I add another one to my list? I forgot Mystic Pizza! This could be #21 or you can remove Amadeus from my list and replace it with this one. Thanks.
Posts: 71 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Jack Burton:
Hmmmmm... How bout:

20:Fire with Fire
6:Aliens
7:Karate Kid
1:Back to the Future
13:Weird Science
14:Major League
12:Can't Buy Me Love
8:Fast Times at Ridgemont High
15:Revenge of the Nerds
9:First Blood
10:Rocky IV
19:Trick or Treat
16:Some Kind of Wonderful
2:The Goonies
17:Crossroads
18:Spellbinder
3:The Lost Boys
4:The Sure Thing
11:Sixteen Candles
5:Stand by Me

Whatever you want Jack. I would have had Fire with Fire and Spellbinder closer to the top though. It's all good.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Aruba4me:
Jack, can I add another one to my list? I forgot Mystic Pizza! This could be #21 or you can remove Amadeus from my list and replace it with this one. Thanks.

You got it Amigo ..
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Jack, add Terminator to mine too....has to be there.
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jack, sorry it took me so long to get this accomplished. I want to start by saying that my list seems to be ever-changing and some of the movies in my top 20 are so closely matched that they are quite interchangeable. I will say that my #1 movie is untouchable, and number 2 and 3 will always be in my top 10.

10. Night of the Creeps

-

9. The Heavenly Kid

-

8. April Fool's Day

-

7. The Goonies

-

6. Back to the Future

-

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5. Night of the Comet

-

4. Sixteen Candles

-

3. The Lost Boys

-

2. Can't Buy Me Love

-

1. Valley Girl

-

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Nice list and beautifully presented.. Thanks Valley!! [Smile]
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Ok people. This is now over!! I will tot up and post the top 100 list later today!! It's gonna be great!! [Big Grin]
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Ok Folks... I am friggin wrecked from working out your votes, so I'm wimping out and just giving you the top 20 80's Movies Ever!!!

So here we go:

20: THE SURE THING

19: THE OUTSIDERS

18: ALIENS

17: PREDATOR

16: CAN'T BUY ME LOVE

15: FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH

Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
14: FERRIS BUELLERS DAY OFF

13: BLADE RUNNER

12: SIXTEEN CANDLES

11: REVENGE OF THE NERDS

10: THE BURBS

Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
9: GREMLINS

8: BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA

7: THE BREAKFAST CLUB

6: STAND BY ME

Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
5:THE GOONIES

4: THE KARATE KID

3: VALLEY GIRL

2: THE LOST BOYS

Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
And the number one movie of the 80's, as voted for by the most knowledgeable fans on the net.

1: BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool! I can live with that list.

Thanks for all your hard work Mr. Burton. [Smile]

Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by TKO:
Cool! I can live with that list.

Thanks for all your hard work Mr. Burton. [Smile]

Oh thank you friend. I bloody slaved myself all night. I will eventually put up 21 to 100 but not tonight. My hand needs sleep!!
I thought the top 20 was great. Only one movie in there I've not seen Valley Girl. I gotta track it down.

TKO
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm curious if you'll like it. I'm about the only one here who didn't think it was great.

Looking forward to the rest of the list.

Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by TKO:
I'm curious if you'll like it. I'm about the only one here who didn't think it was great.

Looking forward to the rest of the list.

Might get another 30 up before I head home. Watch this space.. [Smile]
TKO
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
Haha, It's not THAT I'm that curious my friend. Watch that hand of yours.

But thanks anyway..

Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
21:GHOSTBUSTERS
22:ROBOCOP
23:FIRST BLOOD
24:EMPIRE STRIKES BACK
25:RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK
26:LUCAS
27:SOME KIND OF WONDERFUL
28:TURF TURF
29:LABYRINTH
30:TOOTSIE

Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
31:UNCLE BUCK
32:THE SHINING
33:NATIONAL LAMPOONS VACATION
34:TOP GUN
35:CROSSROADS
36:PLANES TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILES
37:BIG
38:WEIRD SCIENCE
39:TEEN WOLF
40:TRICK OR TREAT

Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
41:JUMPIN JACK FLASH
42:THE TERMINATOR
43:MAJOR LEAGUE
44:HEARTBREAK RIDGE
45:APRIL FOOLS DAY
46:HOOSIERS
47:RAGING BULL
48:CONAN THE BARBARIAN
49:SAY ANYTHING
50:WILLOW

Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
51:FRIDAY 13TH
52:CHILDS PLAY
53:FRIGHT NIGHT
54:KARATE KID 2
55:ROADHOUSE
56:TOP SECRET
57:BAD BOYS
58:RUMBLE FISH
59:THE WRAITH
60:FOXES

Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
61:LITTLE DARLING
62:TEMPLE OF DOOM
63:KARATE KID 3
64:MR. MOM
65:SUMMER SCHOOL
66:BREAKIN'
67:FIRE WITH FIRE
68:WHEN HARRY MET SALLY
69:POLICE ACADEMY
70:RETURN OF THE JEDI

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home