iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Top 100 80's Movies Of All Time (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Top 100 80's Movies Of All Time
hewzy
Rewind Guru
Member # 6043

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for hewzy   Email hewzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my top ten changes weekly but heres my try...

10. Predator
9. Willow
8. Planes, Trains and Automobiles
7. The Hitcher
6. Fright Night
5. Big Trouble in Little China
4. Home Alone
3. Labyrinth
2. The Lost Boys
1. The Karate Kid

Posts: 729 | From: Birmingham, England | Registered: Sep 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hewzy:
my top ten changes weekly but heres my try...

10. Predator
9. Willow
7. The Hitcher
6. Fright Night
5. Big Trouble in Little China
4. Home Alone
3. Labyrinth
2. The Lost Boys
1. The Karate Kid

And what a try it is.. Great ten buddy!! Ooooh how did I forget Predator in mine???!!! [Frown]
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.Ghostbusters
2.Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
3.Breakfast Club
4.Top Gun
5.Outsiders
6.Born On The 4th Of July
7.Lost Boys
8.Rain Man
9.Aliens
10.Back To The Future II

Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do....! But here they are, in no particular order...

1:THE BURBS
2:BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA
3:INDIANA JONES AND THE TEMPLE OF DOOM
4:RETURN OF THE JEDI
5:FIRST BLOOD
6:POLTERGEIST
7:FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH
8:LESS THAN ZERO
9:GOONIES
10:THE LOST BOYS

Can't believe I had to leave out Predator, Aliens, Tuff Turf, Karate Kid, Valley Girl..... well, I could go on.

[ 14. November 2008, 05:43: Message edited by: JAY LEE ]

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JAY LEE:
This was probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do....! But here they are, in no particular order...

THE BURBS
BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA
INDIANA JONES AND THE TEMPLE OF DOOM
RETURN OF THE JEDI
FIRST BLOOD
POLTERGEIST
FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH
LESS THAN ZERO
GOONIES
THE LOST BOYS

Can't believe I had to leave out Predator, Aliens, Tuff Turf, Karate Kid, Valley Girl..... well, I could go on.

Gonna have to ask you for numbers Jay, it's all important in the final shake up..
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Oh yeah, by the by. Anyone who feels they have another ten in them then post away.. I'll count up numerous list from the same people if you post them.. The more votes the merrier!!
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
So on that note.. My second top ten:

10:A Nightmare On Elm Street
9:Friday the 13th
8:Trading Places
7:Beverly Hills Cop
6:The Lost Boys
5:Aliens
4:Willow
3:Predator
2:Childs Play
1:Jumpin Jack Flash

Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hewzy:
1. The Karate Kid

Hooray  -
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well then I guess you can take em' from the top and down. Thats the order they came to me, in my mind... so I guess that speaks to their importance!
Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hewzy
Rewind Guru
Member # 6043

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for hewzy   Email hewzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i thought of a few more so heres list no 2

10. Transformers
9. Stir Crazy
8. Paranthood
7. Flight of the Navigator
6. They Live
5. Bloodsport/Kickboxer- cant choose
4. The Fly
3. Masters of the Universe
2. The Outsiders
1. Stand By Me.

Posts: 729 | From: Birmingham, England | Registered: Sep 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
1: Tuff Turf
2: Valley Girl
3: The Karate Kid
4: Raiders of the Lost Ark
5: Aliens
6: Predator
7: Gremlins
8: Wargames
9: Breakfast Club
10: Adventures in Babysitting

EleanorJune
unregistered

3 Updates!

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not happy about having to pick just 10. But here they are. I promise you, tomorrow I will banging my head on my computer wanting to change my choices.

10. Tango and Cash
9. Starman
8. Meatballs
7. Firestarter
6. Top Gun
5. Roadhouse
4. Police Academy
3. Mr. Mom
2. Bad Boys
1. Heartbreak Ridge and Revenge of the Nerds.

Yeah I can't decide between those two. Neither one could ever be listed as second. Sorry!

| Site Updates: 3 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by EleanorJune:
I am not happy about having to pick just 10. But here they are. I promise you, tomorrow I will banging my head on my computer wanting to change my choices.

10. Tango and Cash
9. Starman
8. Meatballs
7. Firestarter
6. Top Gun
5. Roadhouse
4. Police Academy
3. Mr. Mom
2. Bad Boys
1. Heartbreak Ridge and Revenge of the Nerds.

Yeah I can't decide between those two. Neither one could ever be listed as second. Sorry!

Great ten!! Wanna do another, work away!! [Wink]
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, my 11-20:

11. Robocop - I hated leaving this out of my first 10.
12. Rumble Fish
13. Crossroads
14. The Outsiders - The Complete Novel
15. Phenomena
16. Near Dark
17. Fright Night
18. The Goonies
19. Dirty Dancing
20. Heathers

[Smile]

Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aruba4me
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6258

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Aruba4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok Jack you asked for it:

11-Valley Girl
12-Foxes
13-Lucas
14-Goonies
15-Amadeus
16-Planes, Train, and Automobiles
17-Tootsie
18-Uncle Buck
19-Working Girl
20-Aliens

Posts: 71 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
STEVIE
Rewind Curious
Member # 7534

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for STEVIE   Email STEVIE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10. Harry and the Hendersons
9. Some Kind of Wonderful
7. Teen Wolf
6. The 'burbs
5. Lucas
4. Sixteen Candles
3. Back to the Future
2. Better Off Dead
1. The Karate Kid

Posts: 2 | From: Boston | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saturnchick
Master Rewinder
Member # 7524

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for saturnchick   Email saturnchick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10. Ordinary People
9. Karate Kid
8. Big
7. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
6. Lost Boys
5. The Breakfast Club
4. Tootsie
3. Stand By Me
2. The Goonies
1. Back to the Future

Posts: 339 | From: New York City | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Some really great stuff here guys, keepum comin!!!
STEVIE
Rewind Curious
Member # 7534

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for STEVIE   Email STEVIE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I left some movies out that I love too much to not include. I'd like to do one more if possible.

10.The Heathers
9. St. Elmo's Fire
8. Major League
7. The Sure Thing
6. The Natural
5. Fletch
4. Pretty in Pink
3. Big
2. Say Anything
1. Hoosiers

Posts: 2 | From: Boston | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Empire Strikes Back
2. Raging Bull
3. Stand By Me
4. Fast Times at Ridgemont High
5. The Breakfast Club
6. Back to the Future
7. Valley Girl
8. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
9. Last American Virgin
10. Heathers

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Welcome to the forum Stevie [Smile]

I've just realised I left Gremlins out of both my lists  -

Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Helen_S:
Welcome to the forum Stevie [Smile]

I've just realised I left Gremlins out of both my lists  -

Oh the shame..... [Frown]
Helen san, I'm afraid your outta the family...

Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Ok guys, it seems to be slowing down here now, so last day chance to get in your tens and influence the vote!!
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here´s my 11 to 20:

20.Coming to America
19.Blade Runner
18.Southern Comfort
17.Raiders of the Lost Ark
16.The Killer
15.Prince of Darkness
14.Back to the Future
13.Predator
12.Top Secret!
11.Gremlins

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GIRO
Rewind Curious
Member # 7543

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for GIRO   Author's Homepage   Email GIRO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So hard to do love so many (no order)

1.Gremlins
2.Back to the future
3.Lost boys
4.Karate Kid
5.Teenwolf
6.Ghostbusters
7.Meat balls
8.Caddyshack
9.Aliens
10.Predator

Posts: 3 | From: Australia | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home