iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 00 horror movie you watched (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Last 00 horror movie you watched
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Collector's not good? I have it in my Netflix que...
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today I went and saw a Nightmare on Elm Street. I really liked it!
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Kill Theory
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
House of the Devil (2009)

As intended, it captures the feel of the early 80's very well, but it wasn't really my kind of horror flick.

"Are you not the babysitter?"

The box (2009)

More mistery than horror..
I may be the only person on this planet that kinda liked it. Except for the ending that is.

Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[REC] - 2007

8/10

The Descent - 2005

7/10

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eden lake horrible movie
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

The Final--really good
Hang Ten
Rewind Curious
Member # 8934

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Hang Ten   Email Hang Ten   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"A Nightmare on Elm Street" 2010

What a lousy movie. Give me Robert Englund in the worst sequel imaginable over this boring crap.

I'm in the minority who really enjoyed "The Box" as well. Nice period detail, atmosphere, direction, "twilight zone" meets paranoid '70s Spielberg feel.

Posts: 7 | From: The Beach | Registered: Jun 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The New Daughter (2009) with Kevin Costner.

Pretty entertaining. 7/10

Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the uninvited keeps you guessing to the end good movie
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Willow
Master Rewinder
Member # 4953

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Willow   Email Willow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Descent Part 2. Not as bad as I heard it was but the original is still so much better.
Posts: 105 | From: Indiana | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
Land of the lost not bad quite funny in bits apart from the horrible anna friel ahhhhh!
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
11:11 im so confused by the ending and devils den gawd Devon Sawas looking terrible
pettyfan
Member # 2260

The Crazies--really, really good!
TKO
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
Splinter (2008)

A bit too much gore for my taste, but overall pretty good.

mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BABYSITTER WANTED

Pretty good. I think this would make a good Double Bill with HOUSE OF THE DEVIL as they are both about teen girls starting college who decide to babysit to earn money and have the grave misfortune to pick the family they choose to work for!

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
Lonely Joe oh aye great not! bmovie nonscense
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
watched REC..this one scared the crap out of me in some parts but the ending was predictable. still good!

gonna watch LET THE RIGHT ONE IN, read some of your guy's reviews here and and so i am definitely giving it a go. [Smile]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

House of Fears--great movie!
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Creepshow 3--not so bad.
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cabin Fever 2: Spring Fever (2009):

As expected...this movie was pretty lame. Just your average run-of-the-mill mindless, plotless bloodfest. Horrible acting, especially from the tall blonde female lead character, who might just be the worst actress I've seen in the last decade in a horror film. Even for playing a highschool dumb blonde ditz..she was pretty horrid. I cannot recommend this film at all in the slightest. Unless you're one of those patient few who's actually wasted your hard earned $$$ on the last few SAW movies and didn't stop after the 2nd one like you should have.

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

quote:
Originally posted by Pyromantic:

As expected...this movie was pretty lame. Just your average run-of-the-mill mindless, plotless bloodfest. Horrible acting, especially from the tall blonde female lead character, who might just be the worst actress I've seen in the last decade in a horror film. Even for playing a highschool dumb blonde ditz..she was pretty horrid. I cannot recommend this film at all in the slightest. Unless you're one of those patient few who's actually wasted your hard earned $$$ on the last few SAW movies and didn't stop after the 2nd one like you should have.

I watched this back in the summer. It might be the worst movie I've seen in years.
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
Final destination 4 3d fantastic loved this in 3d
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not technically a "Horror" movie but I watched the stalker flick ALONE WITH HER and really liked it.

I also re-watched most of MAY, a movie I had seen when it first came out and had remembered liking. Its definately an unsung gem. Of course I have to watch the last half hour again cuz my father called me long distance and I ended up talking to him through the end of the movie.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pyromantic:

in complete agreement...im hard pushed to find indate movies, new releases which have a wow factor and not the $$ signs in producers eyes. Ive been going down the foriegn film route and finding more joy there..(martyrs / rec / rec 2)
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home