iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 00 horror movie you watched (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Last 00 horror movie you watched
KING 80'S
Senior Rewinder
Member # 7744

4 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for KING 80'S   Email KING 80'S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unborn
Posts: 95 | From: CANADA | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was it good? The last 00s horror movie I watched was Midnight Meat Train. If you haven't seen it don't bother with it.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saturnchick
Master Rewinder
Member # 7524

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for saturnchick   Email saturnchick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Descent - really great flim.

7.5/10

Posts: 339 | From: New York City | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While She Was Out starring Kim Basinger.....terrible.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Devil's Rejects
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The horrendous My Bloody Valentine-3D. Gross!
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quarantine and [Rec]

Same movie in almost every way...

Excellent!!!!

[noms] [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MotleyRulz:
The Devil's Rejects

one of my faves, motley! what did you think?

i definitely want to see quarantine.
what about unborn...any good?

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the Devil's Rejects!! I also love the song...
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got Devil's Rejects dvd so I watch it regularly as I'm a huge fan. I liked it better than House of 1000 Corpses. I hadn't saw Unborn or Quarantine yet.....
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i watched the shaft and they wait on sci-fi this morning never saw them before so they must be fairly new? i did think they wait was the better of the two though!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Just watched Perkins' 14, which is in the new crop of After Dark 8 Films to Die For. Pretty good movie...it took it awhile to get interesting but when it did, boy did it get interesting fast! Very, very, very gory. It also had a semi-decent storyline for a horror movie.
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Autopsy, #2 in my collection of the new batch of After Dark movies. Very good movie....so far this year's 8 are better than last year's 8.
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

Are they planning on doing the After Dark series yearly petty? If I'm not mistaken, I saw a couple of them maybe from the first batch on the Sci Fi Channel a while ago. I'm behind as I haven't saw any from this year's collection. Which ones are worth watching from this year in your opinion?
pettyfan
Member # 2260

I hope it's yearly. There's only three of them that I haven't seen, and they're all foreign. I've just watched two of this year's, Autopsy and Perkins' 14 and both were really good. I think the ones from the first year were the best. From last year's set, Lake Dead was the best. Crazy Eights was also good but not really "horror," more suspenseful actually. The only one that I didn't really like was The Abandoned. Very strange film.
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with you pettyfan lake dead was pretty good and crazy eights i will have to check out perkins 14 and autopsy on my way to ebay now lol!! thanks for the info
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annier
Master Rewinder
Member # 3305

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for annier   Author's Homepage   Email annier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Step Brothers - Not as funny as some other Will Ferrell movies but parts of it did make me laugh..Its definitely worth watching if you like his other films.
Posts: 312 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annier
Master Rewinder
Member # 3305

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for annier   Author's Homepage   Email annier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoops, wrong thread [Smile]
Posts: 312 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saturnchick
Master Rewinder
Member # 7524

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for saturnchick   Email saturnchick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just watched Quarantine last Friday night. I hear that [Rec] is supposed to be much better, although I enjoyed the remake.

7/10

Posts: 339 | From: New York City | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows
Rewinder
Member # 7821

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tooth and Nail and Dark Ride from The Afterdark Horrorfest....want to see some of the new ones....
Posts: 31 | From: Georgia | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SHOGUN
Master Rewinder
Member # 477

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for SHOGUN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friday the 13th...what a load of bollox.
Posts: 199 | From: LONDON | Registered: May 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

quote:
Originally posted by HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows:
Tooth and Nail and Dark Ride from The Afterdark Horrorfest....want to see some of the new ones....

I was a little disappointed with Dark Ride. I think it could've been better.
HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows
Rewinder
Member # 7821

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It could have been alot better...but i thought that the brother thing was good....I didn't see that coming. I just got Wicked Little Things.....haven't watched it yet though.
Posts: 31 | From: Georgia | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
wicked little things was okay it was on sci-fi this year already haven't seen tooth and nail yet?
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Wicked Little Things is one of my favorite After Dark films...
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home