iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 00 horror movie you watched (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Last 00 horror movie you watched
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we are gonna rent it i heard good and bad both about it so now we have to see it of course lol. i am waiting to watch midnight meat train on syfy tonight at 9;00 anothe clive movie hope it is good? has anyone else seen it yet?
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked "Paranormal Activity" a lot...Very scary!! "Jennifer's Body" is pretty good too - it has a very trashy 80's movie feel to it.
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BG, I didn't like Midnight Meat Train. I bought it back in the spring and was very disappointed.

I watched Bottom Feeder, with Tom Sizemore. Pretty good overall.

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree pettyfan it was pretty dumb sorry i watched it lol never saw bottom feeder will have to check it out!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnny76
Master Rewinder
Member # 8174

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for johnny76   Email johnny76   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paranormal Activity. Scary flick !
Posts: 225 | From: Pa. | Registered: Aug 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black Chrimstas 2006. Actually loved it. It is going to become a staple at Christmas time for me.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Final Destination--I know critics hated it but I thought it was one of the better of the franchise.

Johnny, is Paranormal Activity kinda like the Blair Witch Project...like on a handheld camera?

Jessie, I really enjoyed Black Christmas. Haven't seen it in awhile; I'll have to pull it out and watch it.

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnny76
Master Rewinder
Member # 8174

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for johnny76   Email johnny76   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The majority is filmed with a handheld Petty, but you can tell it was done much more professionally. Its not all shaky like B.W.P. But the reality aspect is similar, which is one of the reasons I really enjoyed this movie.
Posts: 225 | From: Pa. | Registered: Aug 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Don't really know if I liked it or not. Much, much different from any other "Halloween" movie..sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. None of the characters are likable except for Sheriff Brackett and maybe Annie. The most violent and angry portrayal of Michael Myers so far.

Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

I bought Halloween 2 (Zombie version, all you haters [Wink] [Razz] ) on Blu-ray today. I saw it in the theatre, but can't wait to see it again on Blu-ray.
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
we watched Drag Me To Hell last night pretty good horror flick alot of great effects in it too!
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ed Gein: The Butcher of Plainfield. Definitely a "B" movie, but it was still good.
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Feast
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Went to see The Wolfman last night...good flick.
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wolfman trailer was awesome.
Looking for to see the flick.

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
i have not seen this yet it starts today at the show if anyone goes to see shutter island with ben kingsley and leonardo dicaprio please let me know what you think of the flick looks good and i definitely want to see it!
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rented SORORITY ROW and didnt think much of it. I usually stay away from remakes and modern horror movies but I thought Id give it a shot. It was okayyyyy, but nothin special. A lot of pretty girls runnin around in skimpy outfits and high heels (dont you love when they run in high heels in a horror movie?idiots!) but seeing that Im a woman their charms were wasted on me.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
we saw avatar bill and i both liked it alot there were no boring parts in this movie at all
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
we rented saw 6 last night and of course we both liked it! of course you know there will be a saw 7 but i did like this movie alot of blood and guts too!
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Cabin Fever 2--please, please don't bother watching it if you haven't!!! Eli Roth has nothing to do with the movie. Ryder Strong (who was in the first one) is listed as the main player...but...they showed him for all of 20 seconds in a flashback! Ugh, there is sooooo much wrong with this movie! The first one was pretty good, IMO. This one...well....the acting is forced, the plot dumb, and the ending...well....I foresee a Cabin Fever 3 in our future.

The only bright side was the previews....

mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have THE HILLS RUN RED and 13 GANTRY ROW in my house right now. Anyone see either of those?
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you havnt seen Maytrs (in french) then you all need to - not saying anymore, this movie will speak for itself for a long time to come.
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

quote:
Originally posted by mamamiasweetpeaches:
I have THE HILLS RUN RED and 13 GANTRY ROW in my house right now. Anyone see either of those?

Yep, saw the Hills Run Red. I didn't care for it at all. I love horror movies but this one was a bit much. Haven't heard of 13 Gantry Row. Might have to check it out.
pettyfan
Member # 2260

I watched Mothman on Syfy last night. It was good.

I also watched Dread, which is one of the new After Dark 8 Films to Die For. Ohhh it was HORRIBLE!!! No pun intended, but it was dreadful!! If this is how they're all gonna be this year I'm not sure if I want to watch anymore.

mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
I wathced THE BOX. It sucked.

I also saw AVATAR, which I sort of lieked til we hit the two hour mark. The movie is too damn long!

Oh and THE COLLECTOR which is a pretty bad horror movie.

My luck was TERRIBLE with New Releases this week!

I have THE LOVELY BONES in the house. Maybe tonight.

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home