iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Last movie from the 90s you watched (Page 23)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: Last movie from the 90s you watched
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok guys, i´m gonna get Brotherhood Of The Wolf and
China Strike Force first.
I already own Crying Freeman.

The King of the Kickboxers looks pretty cool too...

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True Romance
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Last Days of Disco (1998)
Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J2ME:
The Last Days of Disco (1998)

Very good movie!
Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too Young to Die? (1990)

Too Young to Die? is a 1990 television movie starring Brad Pitt and Juliette Lewis.
It touches on the debate concerning the death penalty. It is based on a true story.

The film is loosely based on Attina Marie Cannaday, who along with David Gray and Dawn Bushart,
killed Ronald Wojcik, in Harrison County, Mississippi on June 3, 1982.

Juliette Lewis was very good in this, she was just 17 when this was filmed.
Brad Pitt was solid as the sleazy Billy Canton.
Decent movie but it really tells just one side of the story.

I hate the finnish dvd cover art where Juliette holds a gun.
She doesn´t have a gun in this flick [Mad]
Here´s the french dvd cover:

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tommyknockers (everyone used to talk bout this at school. i was never allowed to see it lol )
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
COLLEGE KICKBOXERS- 1992

-

I like my cheese.... especially my martial arts cheese, but this was pretty damn dire, to say the least! So cheap it hurts, laughable acting and dialogue, and the most ridulous villains i've ever seen. The only saving grace was Tang Tak Wing as the kung fu master. He also directed the action scenes, which as a result, came out above average for an american MA flick. But as a whole, this was close to unwatchable. I couldn't even laugh at its awfulness, which is an important factor with these kinds of movies.

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jacob's Ladder (1990)
Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JAY LEE:
COLLEGE KICKBOXERS- 1992

-

I like my cheese.... especially my martial arts cheese, but this was pretty damn dire, to say the least! So cheap it hurts, laughable acting and dialogue, and the most ridulous villains i've ever seen. The only saving grace was Tang Tak Wing as the kung fu master. He also directed the action scenes, which as a result, came out above average for an american MA flick. But as a whole, this was close to unwatchable. I couldn't even laugh at its awfulness, which is an important factor with these kinds of movies.

now your talkin my language Jaylee
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Showdown in Little Tokyo (1991)
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simoneer
Senior Rewinder
Member # 8941

2 Updates!

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Simoneer   Author's Homepage   Email Simoneer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watched The Arrival yesterday.

Awful movie. I can't understand why it has as much as 6.1/10 on IMDb. Much less can I understand why, on top of that, everyone calls it "underrated". Overlooked, perhaps. But as it stands I would personally call it overrated. Way overrated.

I'm not sure what was worse. The acting, the script, or the special effects? It was pretty bad through-and-through. And I even like Charlie Sheen. His performance here was as awful as the movie itself, though.

Posts: 56 | From: Sweden | Registered: Jun 2010 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just finished wathcing tremors on tv 1990...loved it
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Event Horizon, yay, hadn't seen this in a while [Smile]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mirror Mirror omg totally a b horror movie I would have watched on a Sunday afternoon back then.......starring Karen Black in a great mom role! and Rainbow Harvest....totally cheesy with a weird ending haha

-

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Candyman
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 1995 camp classic Showgirls.
Posts: 4124 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Natural Born Killers [Big Grin]
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another 48 Hours. It was released in 1990, but it still feels like an 80's movie to me.
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Innocent Blood - Love this movie fantastic
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
I watched that again the other day too [Big Grin]
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
I agree, Innocent Blood aka Bloody Marie rocks!
Anne Parillaud, so sensual, so dangerous.

-

Kowalski
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8412

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kowalski   Email Kowalski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enemy of the State (1998)

-

Posts: 357 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hotel Sorrento (1995). Caroline Goodall, Caroline Gillmer, Tara Morice, Joan Plowright, John Hargreaves, Ben Thomas, Nicholas Bell and Ray Barrett. A trio of sisters reunite in the coastal town of Sorrento after one of them has written and published a novel. Tensions arise when family members start to suspect that it is not fictional. Taken from the play by Hannie Rayson.

[ 01. December 2010, 20:53: Message edited by: Lovers with Cassie ]

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Muffy Tepperman:
Mirror Mirror omg totally a b horror movie I would have watched on a Sunday afternoon back then.......starring Karen Black in a great mom role! and Rainbow Harvest....totally cheesy with a weird ending haha

-

haha my goodness i remember renting this movie a long time ago and had forgotten all about it. i don't remember the ending but i would love to see this again.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ronnie I got it on Netlfix....because I really enjoy Rainbow Harvest......and Karen Black.....if you like Rainbow check out Old Enough...it's great!
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  53  54  55   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home