iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Last movie from the 90s you watched (Page 21)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: Last movie from the 90s you watched
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never Been Kissed - Dire [Embarrassed]
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Getaway
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Popcorn (1991) - not bad, has Jill Schoelen from Cutting Class and When A Stranger Calls Again.

loved the theme of the movie, and it felt like an 80s flick!

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ronnie.. "Popcorn" was a great horror movie! Unfortunately, I think the cute name kept audiences away.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved the name, and i liked the whole film festival idea, the makeup effects were pretty cool, I just wasn't fond of the music numbers haha. Loved the mosquito prop!
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ronnie.. are you not into Reggae Horror movies?

"Popcorn" was filmed in Kingston, Jamaica which I always thought was a bit odd, but hey.. maybe that was how they paid the actors.

"Come died in Jamaica Mon.. no machete, no problem!"

I loved the 3-D mosquito!

This movie also had Kelly Jo Minter from the movie "Summmer School", but Jill Schoelen is the main reason that I enjoy it so much.

Wanna watch "The Possessor" tonight?

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

well then that would explain the music! didn't know where it was filmed, thanks for the trivia haha.

i loved seeing all the recognizable actors ...Dee Wallace, who always plays the star's mother in a lot of horror movies... the girl from Summer School, as you mentioned. She was also in House Party lol..the guy from One Crazy Summer who plays Bobcat's brother.. I remember him having a small role in My Girl as a hippie.

btw, I also loved the shock-clock!

didn't the Posessor remind you of the video in The Ring? [Big Grin]

Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
The Crow and Hope Floats
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Close to Eden (1992). Badema, Byaertu, Vladimir Gostukhin, Babushka, Larissa Kuznetsova, Jon Bochinski, Bao Yongyan. A clash of cultures ensues when a stranded Russian truck driver comes across a Mongolian herdsman, who introduces him to his family.

Special mention for Nick: the "Cobra" film poster features conspicuously in this picture.

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Raise the Red Lantern (1991). Gong Li, Ma Jingwu, He Caifei, Cao Cuifeng, Jin Shuyuan, Kong Lin, Ding Weimin and Cui Zhihgang. In 1920s China, a young woman with a university education begins life as a concubine of a feudal nobleman while interacting with his other wives who still reside on the premises. Based on the novel by Su Tong.

[ 31. July 2010, 01:59: Message edited by: Lovers with Cassie ]

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deep Impact
Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I Married an Axe Murderer....Such a fun movie.
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Veronica Sawyer:
So I Married an Axe Murderer....Such a fun movie.

Veronica this movie is so funny just for Mike Meyers and his Scottish parts........"don't ya think i'm sexy" and him dancing.......great!

I missed all the talk about Popcorn........I like that one! It sits with my 80's movies actually.......I love how campy it was a good "B" movie.

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have Popcorn but have never watched it!
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scream
Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pacific Heights
Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
In Cold Blood - I enjoyed this 2 parter more than the 60's film.
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pet sematary 2 gawd ****d meself laughing when he was killing those rabbits! i thought it was classic
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Pump up the volume [Big Grin]
Lovers with Cassie
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
Sense and Sensibility (1995). Emma Thompson, Alan Rickman, Kate Winslet, Hugh Grant, James Fleet, Harriet Walter, Gemma Jones, Elizabeth Spriggs, Robert Hardy, Greg Wise, Imelda Staunton, Imogen Stubbs, Hugh Laurie and Emilie Francois. Two sisters who are impoverished by inheritance look for love as well as prospective husbands.
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Great film [Smile]
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sister Act (1992)

Nice little film, better than Sister Act 2: Back In The Habit, but not as good as the Stage Show, which I recommend to anyone who gets the chance to go see it.

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fargo (1996)

The movie just seems to get better with repeated viewings!

"Oh, you betcha!" [Big Grin]

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chain Reaction (1996). Keanu Reeves, Morgan Freeman
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im gonna git u sucka (yeah funny as)
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  53  54  55   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home