iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Last movie from the 90s you watched (Page 33)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: Last movie from the 90s you watched
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr Holland's Opus. I've seen this many times...one of my favs from the 90's. If you haven't seen it...check it out.
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jack - This has me bawling everytime  -
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TIN CUP- 1996

Love golf, not so much the Costner and Rene Russo, but it's ok.

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sunset Beat (1990)

Just watched this highly entertaining tv-pilot turned into tv-movie.
The cast is great: George Clooney, Michael DeLuise, Markus Flanagan, Eric King, Marshall Teague,
James Tolkan, Ami Dolenz, Sydney Walsh and David Paymer.
Gotta love Clooney as the long haired rock´n roll detective [Cool]

Great action and stunts, good music and nice locations.

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
crash, levy has a killer suit in that sketch.
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WELCOME HOME, ROXY CARMICHAEL- 1990

Usually not a big Winona fan, but she was pretty good here, as Dinky Bosetti.

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jay, i got Roxy from Lovers with Cassie few months back
but i haven´t watched it yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Just watched Witchboard 2: The Devil's Doorway (1993)

It was again written and directed by Kevin Tenney.
Starring Ami Dolenz, Christopher Michael Moore, Timothy Gibbs, Laraine Newman and Julie Michaels.

This was more like a mystery thriller with some horror elements but it was an entertaining film.
Some nice camera tricks and solid acting.

Ami Dolenz was supercute and Julie Michaels was also pretty hot as the evil spirit.
It was also nice to see Todd Allen in a cameo as a garbageman.

Now I need to watch Infested aka Ticks (also 1993) again someday
because i totally forgot that Dolenz was also in that one.

Witchboard 2 trailer

-

JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
TICKS is classic 90's creature feature..... stupid... but classic stuff!
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 -

In the Cold of the Night (1990)

This was another film written and directed by my favourite Greek, Nico Mastorakis.
A decent erotic/psychological thriller with a cool twist, starring Jeff Lester and Adrianne Sachs.

This movie also features an interesting co-stars including
Shannon Tweed, Marc Singer, Brian Thompson, Tippi Hedren, David Soul and John Beck.
Maybe a bit too long but entertaining enough.

Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Mystery Date

A mix of (one of my favs) After Hours....with some The Night Before, and add some INXS to the sdtrk.......bam Mystery Date....it wasn't bad.

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Species 1 and 2. I'd seen the first before, like that. The second was really average, not that eager to watch 3 and 4 now.
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Species 1 was the first time Sir Ben Kingsley started slumming. [Smile]
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
crash, if thats the case then the love guru has to be rock bottom
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Victimless Crimes (1990). Debra Sandlund, Craig Bierko, Larry Brandenburg, Peggy Dunne, Richard Redlin and Cheryl Lynn Bruce. A husband and wife team who steal paintings from American art galleries face exposure, arrest and imprisonment when a gallery proprietor is murdered by a corrupt homicide detective.
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDawg33
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 6143

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for KDawg33   Email KDawg33   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

FEAR Love the 90's feel in this movie. Great soundtrack.

Posts: 28 | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have mystery date http://youtu.be/8AV4yKlSwdA on dvd,got it reasonabaly cheap,it's no classic but it's still good fun!

was and still am a really big fan of inxs of old back when they had hutchence as the lead vocalist,so when i watched mystery date for the first time and 3 of there songs (dissapear,suicide blonde,on my way) appeared on the soundtrack i was in heaven!

on my way -inxs http://youtu.be/QDIsbtn0mAY .

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
atomik i have in the cold of the night on dvd,i to thought it was slightly over long but it was watchable enough,helped no end i think by its excellent supporting cast!
i also have witchboard 2 which doesn't quite compare to the original but is still an entertaining sequel,plus it has the added bonus of starring ami dolenz!

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Thursday - I got this for Mickey Rourke and he was in about 3 minutes haha, but that's fine [Mad] cos the film was great [Smile] It was a day of murder and madness for a former drug dealer when somebody he used to know shows up. Very bloody and funny.
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesterday, I watched the 1995 John Carpenter remake of "Village of the Damned" and then I watched 1990's "The Exorcist III" with George C. Scott.
Posts: 4123 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Good Package:
crash, if thats the case then the love guru has to be rock bottom

GP, wasn't Kingsley in one of the Uwe Boll films, "Blood Rayne"? That was even worse...
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crash:
[QUOTE]GP, wasn't Kingsley in one of the Uwe Boll films, "Blood Rayne"? That was even worse...

He certainly was, Crash. He played Kagan.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0383222/

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The Long Kiss Goodnight" (1996) starring Geena Davis and Samuel L. Jackson & directed by Renny Harlin.
Posts: 4123 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
Cool World (1992) with Kim Basinger, Gabriel Byrne and Brad Pitt.
Fightertown
Master Rewinder
Member # 7418

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Fightertown   Email Fightertown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Clay Bidwell (Joaquin Phoenix) is a young man in a small town who witnesses his friend, Earl (Gregory Sporleder), kill himself because of the ongoing affair that Clay was having with the man's wife, Amanda (Georgina Cates). Feeling guilty, Clay now resists the widow when she presses him to continue with their affair as if nothing has happened.

Clay's problems worsen when he inadvertently befriends a serial killer named Lester Long (Vince Vaughn), who murders the nagging widow in an attempt to "help" his "fishing buddy." Clay is horrified, but does not go to the police for fear of his role in his friend's suicide coming to light. But that doesn't matter for the police, as well as for a savvy female FBI agent (Janeane Garofalo) and her partner (Phil Morris), who see Clay as their prime suspect. Yet Clay doesn't tell them of his "friend," who has confessed his crimes to him.

Posts: 230 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  53  54  55   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home