iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Last movie from the 90s you watched (Page 31)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: Last movie from the 90s you watched
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't think much of There will Be Blood. I thought it was pretty boring, and I am a big Daniel Day Lewis fan.

Best quote from the movie would be when he says, "I hate most people."

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speed (1994)

A young cop must prevent a bomb exploding aboard a city bus by keeping its speed above 50 mph. -- IMDb

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eyes Wide Shut. Great isn't it Jay? [Razz]

Ooh Speed, been a while since I seen that.

Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a big Tom Cruise fan either but I like Eyes Wide Shut. I actually have a couple masks like that, which I bought in Venice. Unfortunately I have not been invited to any parties of that calibre, with lots of loose women. Hmmmmmmm.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have five wells that produce 5000 each
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm lost  -  -

lol Bernie, those masks are creepy. As was that piano music.

Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
The Piano music is pretty chilling ey?

I honestly do have those masks. No bull.

The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those masks look like something i seen in a vivaldi four seasons music video on youtube once
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
web page
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
the oyster guy makes me laugh
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Twister (1996)

A couple on the point of divorce keep meeting each other because both are researchers who chase tornadoes. -- IMDb

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Internal Affairs (1990)

Watched this entertaining crime film late last night, the movie was directed by Mike Figgis.
The story builds the tension nicely but is very predictable.
Richard Gere is a cool bad cop and Andy Garcia tries to catch him.
Laurie Metcalf, Nancy Travis and Faye Grant (V- the series) lead the beautiful female cast.

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Great flick [Smile]
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgot to mention that a little boy called Elijah Wood was also in this one [Smile]
It was his second movie role, the first one was "video game boy" in Back to the Future II [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Not bad films to start your career.

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like "Internal Affairs" too. Gere is really good in a rare bad-guy role, and Andy Garcia is always good. Figgis is an interesting director who does a lot of arty stuff with the occassional commercial thing thrown in. I like his work. "Timecode" (2000), the film with four plots going on at once in different quadrants of the screen, is pretty cool.
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Resevoir Dogs alrite typical tarintino flik
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Alright, alright!?! [Eek!] [Razz] Fantastic film, his best by far [Big Grin]

Nice to see you back btw [Smile]

amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh thankyou x
I think i just feel his films are too much talk and not enough action if you know what i mean

Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fightertown
Master Rewinder
Member # 7418

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Fightertown   Email Fightertown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I bought this film in small DVD shop. Loved in VHS format as a rental. Even glad that it's part of my library now.

Cadence is a 1990 film directed by (and starring) Martin Sheen, in which Charlie Sheen plays an inmate in a United States Army stockade in West Germany during the 1960s. Sheen plays alongside his father Martin Sheen and brother Ramon Estevez. The film is based on a novel by Gordon Weaver.

Pfc. Franklin Bean (Charlie Sheen) gets drunk and strikes an MP after the death of his father. As punishment, he is thrown into a stockade populated entirely by black inmates. But instead of giving into racism, Bean joins forces with his fellow inmates and rises up against the bigoted prison warden, MSgt. Otis McKinney (Martin Sheen).

Posts: 230 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bad Channels (1992)
 -

I knew there existed a film even more cheesier and laughable than Killer Klowns from Outer Space...and THIS would be that movie. And who can pass up a movie with that cute little legendary and Oscar-Worthy acress, Martha Quinn. [Wink]

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clerks (1994)
Posts: 4123 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Red Rock West (1993). Nicholas Cage, Dennis Hopper, Lara Flynn Boyle, J.T. Walsh, Timothy Carhart, Dan Shor and Dwight Yoakam. An erstwhile Marine, a sheriff/bar owner, his adulterous wife and a hired murderer become caught up in a professional murder assignment in a small desert town.
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Red Rock West is a cool thriller.
I own the VHS tape, here´s the Finnish VHS cover art:

-

aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Watched Clean Slate (1994) late last night.
It was pretty funny comedy directed by Mick Jackson.

Starring Dana Carvey, Valeria Golino, James Earl Jones, Kevin Pollak,
Michael Gambon and Olivia d'Abo.

Clean Slate trailer

-

Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sister my Sister (1994). Julie Walters, Joely Richardson, Jodhi May and Sophie Thursfield. In 1930s France, two sisters who work as maids for a matron together with her daughter begin an incestuous lesbian relationship that climaxes in murder. Based on the play My Sister in the House by Wendy Kesselman.
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  53  54  55   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home